Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Grimes DR. On the Viability of Conspiratorial Beliefs. PLoS ONE 2016;11(1):e0147905. On the Viability of Conspiratorial Beliefs

Conspiratorial ideation is the tendency of individuals to believe that events and power relations are secretly manipulated by certain clandestine groups and organisations.

Many of these ostensibly explanatory conjectures are non-falsifiable, lacking in evidence or demonstrably false, yet public acceptance remains high.

Efforts to convince the general public of the validity of medical and scientific findings can be hampered by such narratives, which can create the impression of doubt or disagreement in areas where the science is well established.

Conversely, historical examples of exposed conspiracies do exist and it may be difficult for people to differentiate between reasonable and dubious assertions.

In this work, we establish a simple mathematical model for conspiracies involving multiple actors with time, which yields failure probability for any given conspiracy.

Parameters for the model are estimated from literature examples of known scandals, and the factors influencing conspiracy success and failure are explored.

The model is also used to estimate the likelihood of claims from some commonly-held conspiratorial beliefs; these are namely that the
  • moon-landings were faked,
  • climate-change is a hoax,
  • vaccination is dangerous and that
  • a cure for cancer is being suppressed by vested interests.
Simulations of these claims predict that intrinsic failure would be imminent even with the most generous estimates for the secret-keeping ability of active participants—the results of this model suggest that large conspiracies (≥1000 agents) quickly become untenable and prone to failure.

The theory presented here might be useful in counteracting the potentially deleterious consequences of bogus and anti-science narratives, and examining the hypothetical conditions under which sustainable conspiracy might be possible.

USS MAIN
KOREA
VIETNAM
JEKYLL ISLAND
BAY OF TONKIN
USS LIBERTY
OSWALD
BCCI
IRAQ
AFGHANISTAN
MENA
FOSTER
:confused::):eek:

Dude if you haven't noticed the Republicans are having a hard time supporting spray tan man. This 3-5 million illegal votes he claims are ludicrous. No one in either party believes it. It is just a matter of time before we decide that this man is unbalanced and dangerous.

Put some money on it. :)
I am not saying it is not possible but to do so without aggravating his base they will need a credible alternative that is willing to take over this mess. I am not sure Pence is the one.
Another obvious scenario is litigating his executive orders in court until the next round of election in two years then a deadlocked Congress until 2020.

That being said, hell I will bet $50 just in case I am wrong [emoji6]

That being said, hell I will bet $50 just in case I am wrong
I'd take it too. Washington doesn't move fast, but we may have to move fast. I heard this buffoon say in front of the CIA we may have another opportunity to take Iraq's oil. I can only imagine how bad that scenario could end. You want a jihad, that is how to get it.

Trump is mentally disturbed and I don't care how his base feels, we may need to remove him soon if these last few days are any indication what we can expect.

I'd take it too. Washington doesn't move fast, but we may have to move fast. I heard this buffoon say in front of the CIA we may have another opportunity to take Iraq's oil. I can only imagine how bad that scenario could end. You want a jihad, that is how to get it.

Trump is mentally disturbed and I don't care how his base feels, we may need to remove him soon if these last few days are any indication what we can expect.
Bring on the jihad, I'm ready:cool:

USS MAIN
KOREA
VIETNAM
JEKYLL ISLAND
BAY OF TONKIN
USS LIBERTY
OSWALD
BCCI
IRAQ
AFGHANISTAN
MENA
FOSTER
:confused::):eek:
This is way different to a man who happens to be the president of the most powerful nation on earth being in a completely different space that doesn't reflect reality. Enough of the conspiracy theories please. We have our hands full with a megalomaniac, and that is a reality.

I agree, that was a complete nonsense statement along with the rest of what he said but I am sure that particular sentence echoed from Basra to Arbil. I just hope he doesn't follow up on it.

Bring on the jihad, I'm ready:cool:
Why should hundreds of thousands of Americans die for a fool raping another nations national resources? I'm with you as far as dying for America, but this ass clown Trump's delusions are not a good reason.

We will need an army for what you speak of not 160,000 troops. It will never happen. Riots is the streets will be crippling to orangeman. He will be impeached before that happens.

I agree, that was a complete nonsense statement along with the rest of what he said but I am sure that particular sentence echoed from Basra to Arbil. I just hope he doesn't follow up on it.
I'm watching the news. No way will this crazy bastard make it. America is too great for trump. It seems that the media finally calls bullshit on this cocksucker.

This is way different to a man who happens to be the president of the most powerful nation on earth being in a completely different space that doesn't reflect reality. Enough of the conspiracy theories please. We have our hands full with a megalomaniac, and that is a reality.
I agree with you BP. You've got your hands full. And there's enough "conspiracy" theories going around. But it's also a reality that quite a few on that list involved presidents. And I'm sure we'll have more.;)

Listen to this shit from the DNC. Fucking whackos. You can find it on you tube by searching boynton brown. She's running to lead the DNC. Here's a quote. Wish I new how to upload a YouTube video cuz this is worth it. And the people's around her were clapping and so happy. Jeezus, fucking insane.

However, Boynton Brown took it a step further and said her role as a white person includes shutting other white people down.

“My job is to listen and be a voice, and my job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt. My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say ‘Oh no I’m not prejudiced, I’m a Democrat, I’m accepting,'” she said.

“My job is to make sure that they get that they have privilege and until we shut our mouths and we listen to those people who don’t and we lift our people up so that we all have equity in this country … we’re not going to break through this,” she said.

“This is not just rhetoric,” Boynton Brown said. “This is a matter of life and death.”

Boynton Brown also took a shot at her home state for its lack of diversity.

“I’m from Idaho, we are so white, so white, right? I have been reaching out and trying to connect to anybody of color I can find to be honest with me,” she said.

“I need schoolin’ ... And I depend on you … to do that so I can go school the other white people.”

The DNC will vote for a new leader in Atlanta, Ga., in late February.

Listen to this shit from the DNC. Fucking whackos. You can find it on you tube by searching boynton brown. She's running to lead the DNC. Here's a quote. Wish I new how to upload a YouTube video cuz this is worth it. And the people's around her were clapping and so happy. Jeezus, fucking insane.

However, Boynton Brown took it a step further and said her role as a white person includes shutting other white people down.

“My job is to listen and be a voice, and my job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt. My job is to shut other white people down when they want to say ‘Oh no I’m not prejudiced, I’m a Democrat, I’m accepting,'” she said.

“My job is to make sure that they get that they have privilege and until we shut our mouths and we listen to those people who don’t and we lift our people up so that we all have equity in this country … we’re not going to break through this,” she said.

“This is not just rhetoric,” Boynton Brown said. “This is a matter of life and death.”

Boynton Brown also took a shot at her home state for its lack of diversity.

“I’m from Idaho, we are so white, so white, right? I have been reaching out and trying to connect to anybody of color I can find to be honest with me,” she said.

“I need schoolin’ ... And I depend on you … to do that so I can go school the other white people.”

The DNC will vote for a new leader in Atlanta, Ga., in late February.