Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Trudeau: Yes Mr. Trump, your hands are entirely normal sized. But, back to our conversation about the travel ban.....

Trump: Mr Turdeau, oh, Trudeau is it? Pardon my French - let's focus on actual issues, such as your public keening over the death of the tyrant Fidel Castro, can you explain yourself? People that aid and abet the enemies of the free world are exactly those people I want to keep out of the USA. Is there any reason why you should be allowed to visit the USA, despite your support for such a murderous thug?

Trump: Mr Turdeau, oh, Trudeau is it? Pardon my French - let's focus on actual issues, such as your public keening over the death of the tyrant Fidel Castro, can you explain yourself? People that aid and abet the enemies of the free world are exactly those people I want to keep out of the USA. Is there any reason why you should be allowed to visit the USA, despite your support for such a murderous thug?

Trump sucks Putin's cock way to hard for the Castro thing to be funny...

Bhooaaaahahah
Putin is still alive and well. If you call him a murderer your orange president will slap You across the face and remind you your ensesters are all murderer too.

It's a little More blunt sport if a despot than than mourning another world leaders death don't you think ? On another thought you don't think. you just regurgitate others' thoughts as yours my bad !!!!!!

At this point, someone is bound to say, “If they’re so dumb, how come they won?” Part of the answer is that disdain for experts — sorry, “so-called” experts — resonates with an important part of the electorate. Bigotry wasn’t the only dark force at work in the election; so was anti-intellectualism, hostility toward “elites” who claim that opinions should be based on careful study and thought.

Also, campaigning is very different from governing. This is especially true when the news media spend far more time obsessing over your opponent’s pseudo-scandals than they do on all actual policy issues combined.

But now things have gotten real, and all indications are that the people in charge have no idea what they’re doing, on any front.

In some ways this cluelessness may be a good thing: malevolence may indeed be tempered by incompetence. It’s not just the court defeat over immigration; Republican ignorance has turned what was supposed to be a blitzkrieg against Obamacare into a quagmire, to the great benefit of millions. And Mr. Trump’s http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx might help slow the march to autocracy.

But meanwhile, who’s in charge? Crises happen, and we have an intellectual vacuum at the top. Be afraid, be very afraid.

@CdnGuy

There is a photo floating around social media of Prime Minister Trudeau's visit to the White House. In the centre stands a bloated President Trump, the wind blowing his elaborate straw mane upward, revealing where his painted-orange flesh meets what is left of his natural scalp. Next to Mr. Trump, his handsome Canadian counterpart Prime Minister Trudeau grins politely, looking like a well-aged boy-band member indulging a disgruntled fan.

It may seem petty to focus on physical appearance, but given that Mr. Trump selects his cabinet based on whether they https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-is-holding-a-government-casting-call-hes-seeking-the-look/2016/12/21/703ae8a4-c795-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html ("look the part") and has reportedly forced sexist dress codes upon his female staff, perhaps some pettiness is in order.

It was hard for Americans to look at Mr. Trudeau on Monday with anything but longing: not only to give our eyes a break from Agent Orange, but to remember what it is like to have a president who is eloquent, informed and has a grasp of the rule of law. One does not need to be a great fan of Mr. Trudeau; the fact that he is not Mr. Trump suffices for most. One can assume the Canadian Prime Minister will not promise to build a vanity wall between our countries, express enthusiasm for using nuclear weapons or garner support from white supremacists across the nation.

These are but a few differences between the leaders of the U.S. and Canada, less than one month after Mr. Trump took office.

Justice Department warned White House that Flynn could be vulnerable to Russian blackmail, officials say

The acting attorney general informed the Trump White House late last month that she believed Michael Flynn had misled senior administration officials about the nature of his communications with the Russian ambassador to the United States, and warned that the national security adviser was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail, current and former U.S. officials said.

The message, delivered by https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/meet-the-acting-attorney-general-fired-by-trump-and-accused-of-betraying-the-justice-department/2017/01/30/05d4478c-e750-11e6-80c2-30e57e57e05d_story.html?utm_term=.1957ff7ba7b3 (Sally Q. Yates)and a senior career national security official to the White House counsel, was prompted by concerns that Flynn, when asked about his calls and texts with the Russian diplomat, had told Vice President-elect Mike Pence and others that he had not discussed the https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-administration-announces-measures-to-punish-russia-for-2016-election-interference/2016/12/29/311db9d6-cdde-11e6-a87f-b917067331bb_story.html?utm_term=.00697b90b500 (Obama administration sanctions)on Russia for its interference in the 2016 election, the officials said. It is unclear what the White House counsel, Donald McGahn, did with the information.

In the waning days of the Obama administration, James R. Clapper Jr., who was the director of national intelligence, and John Brennan, the CIA director at the time, shared Yates’s concerns and concurred with her recommendation to inform the Trump White House. They feared that “Flynn had put himself in a compromising position” and thought that Pence had a right to know that he had been misled, according to one of the officials, who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters.

Сделать Америку великой Снова

Michael Flynn’s Resignation Letter

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...nt-Michael-Flynn-Resignation-Letter.html?_r=0

Michael T. Flynn, under scrutiny for his communication with Russia, resigned as President Trump's national security adviser late Monday.

February 13, 2017

In the course of my duties as the incoming National Security Advisor, I held numerous phone calls with foreign counterparts, ministers, and ambassadors. These calls were to facilitate a smooth transition and begin to build the necessary relationships between the President, his advisors and foreign leaders. Such calls are standard practice in any transition of this magnitude.

Unfortunately, because of the fast pace of events, I inadvertently briefed the Vice President Elect and others with incomplete information regarding my phone calls with the Russian Ambassador. I have sincerely apologized to the President and the Vice President, and they have accepted my apology.

Throughout my over thirty three years of honorable military service, and my tenure as the National Security Advisor, I have always performed my duties with the utmost of integrity and honesty to those I have served, to include the President of the United States.

I am tendering my resignation, honored to have served our nation and the American people in such a distinguished way.

I am also extremely honored to have served President Trump, who in just three weeks, has reoriented American foreign policy in fundamental ways to restore America's leadership position in the world.

As I step away once again from serving my nation in this current capacity, I wish to thank President Trump for his personal loyalty, the friendship of those who I worked with throughout the hard fought campaign, the challenging period of transition, and during the early days of his presidency.

I know with the strong leadership of President Donald J. Trump and Vice President Mike Pence and the superb team they are assembling, this team will go down in history as one of the greatest presidencies in U.S. history, and I firmly believe the American people will be well served as they all work together to help Make America Great Again.

Michael T. Flynn, LTG (Ret)
Assistant to the President/National Security Advisor

Last edited: