Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I'm quite confident most of the world knows who the crazies are. Just because the crazies are the loudest doesn't mean they are the majority. Easy to see that when people's absolutely lose thier minds over such common and trivial things they are being disingenuous. I could make some many examples, but take this one. When Conway is dishonest, or lies, on a talk show she is absolutely trashed. Fact is its common practice. The crazies, including the nutty left wing media, are suggesting she should no longer be allowed a forum on these talk shows. Where was this type of thinking in the past. The last administration has lied plentiful. Hillary Clinton lied plentiful. The media and thier hosts lie and mislead every minute of the day. Yet with this administration the radical left is having a meltdown over it. That's just one out of a million examples.

Examples of lies please not just anecdotal bickering. If the best you guys can come up with for the hell we had been experiencing as a country, you all deserve the Trump empire. How many presidents did we have wanted the put His name on every high rise for the world to see? How big his crowds were and his hands as his ego ?
I don't get how anyone is not scared of a megalomaniac who is pathological lier and have surrounded himself with out of touch people to have him make sound decisions. Read Foruth Turning by William Strauss Mr Bannon's favorite book that shapes his world view. Than watch all the administrations moves to change the course of this country and don't be worried about a full blown civil war. There is a reason to why people like McCain are calling him "acting like a dictator." Don't be fooled with your own passion for wanting the right thing for your country. Stop with the the Obama did it too bs. This is not what you have seen in this country ever. I have been watcing it for 10+ years. Trump is not Putins first handy work for the alt right new world order. Turkey was his first place handy work, all Europe had been a target also for years. I can go on and on but it's pointless. You see what you want to see until shit hits he fan

To recap a few anarchic days in Donald Trump's Washington: At least six agencies are investigating Trump's ties to Russia. The president is deriding the spies. The spies are keeping secrets from the president. The White House is mulling a purge. Everyone is leaking to the news media. And no one has any answers.

If there's one certainty in this increasingly troubling episode, it's that Congress must get to the bottom of it. The question now is how to do so in a way that instills confidence in the public and sheds some light on an alarming chain of events.

American spy agencies have concluded that Russia interfered in the 2016 election and likely sought to aid Trump. According to news reports, there is also evidence that the president's associates were repeatedly in contact with Russian intelligence during the campaign. This week, Trump's national security adviser resigned after making misleading statements about a conversation he had with Russia's ambassador about sanctions.

Yet more worrying, much of the public evidence about all this has come from anonymous leaks, hence the escalating spat between the president and the intelligence agencies. The way to reduce that tension, and to assure the public that the government is in steady hands, is for Congress to exercise its oversight of the executive branch and conduct a far more thorough probe.

Although the House and Senate intelligence committees are looking into Russia's involvement in the election, potential pitfalls abound: The committees deliberate behind closed doors, evaluate classified evidence, and may never make their full results public. Given such secrecy, the prospect of political influence can't be ruled out, despite pledges to "go where the intelligence leads."

That's why a more open approach is called for. One option, as Senator Lindsey Graham has proposed, would be a select committee made up of the top members of other congressional committees relevant to the investigation. Given the scope of the issues involved -- including espionage, national security, cybersecurity, foreign relations, economic sanctions and more -- that approach makes some sense.

Examples of lies please not just anecdotal bickering. If the best you guys can come up with for the hell we had been experiencing as a country, you all deserve the Trump empire. How many presidents did we have wanted the put His name on every high rise for the world to see? How big his crowds were and his hands as his ego ?
I don't get how anyone is not scared of a megalomaniac who is pathological lier and have surrounded himself with out of touch people to have him make sound decisions. Read Foruth Turning by William Strauss Mr Bannon's favorite book that shapes his world view. Than watch all the administrations moves to change the course of this country and don't be worried about a full blown civil war. There is a reason to why people like McCain are calling him "acting like a dictator." Don't be fooled with your own passion for wanting the right thing for your country. Stop with the the Obama did it too bs. This is not what you have seen in this country ever. I have been watcing it for 10+ years. Trump is not Putins first handy work for the alt right new world order. Turkey was his first place handy work, all Europe had been a target also for years. I can go on and on but it's pointless. You see what you want to see until shit hits he fan

Watch ...

You're giving him to much credit imo lol

I'm short on adjectives for a fool of his level.

With that said, I think it may be a good thing in the end that he's been elected. Not that he'll do anything to make our country better, but he'll pave the way for people to elect someone who is qualified. People are getting involved in politics and discussions that they never would have been involved in previous to him being elected... A jolt to the system in a way.

I'm hopeful he doesn't do too much damage in the meantime...

Example of lies? Where do I begin. The YouTube video caused Benghazi, anything and everything about obamacare, he can't use executive order on immigration then did just that, said he didn't call isis a jv team, said he called Benghazi "an act of terror" the day after, said he never met bill ayers, his denial of everything Rev wright, fuck... I could go on all day. Then you have hillary who is probably the most untruthful person who ever existed. You think the media or anyone for that matter would deny them an interview?

You think the media or anyone for that matter would deny them an interview?

There is a huge difference between an interview with one of them versus that cunt Conway.

Although, the bigger issue with her is that she never answers a question, ever. She is the Queen of deflection. She says something one day that's proven false the next. There IS some grey area in the topics you just referenced, there is very little grey area in the lies that Conway spreads on behalf of that piece of shit Trump.

There is a huge difference between an interview with one of them versus that cunt Conway.

Although, the bigger issue with her is that she never answers a question, ever. She is the Queen of deflection. She says something one day that's proven false the next. There IS some grey area in the topics you just referenced, there is very little grey area in the lies that Conway spreads on behalf of that piece of shit Trump.
The only difference is that the radical left is having a meltdown down. And the fact that the mainstream left has become the radical left. Obama sent his UN ambassador out on the circuit to push the video lie even after it was proven a lie. Did that stop the media from given her a platform? We could go on all day and I could prove example after example and only 2 things would happen. 1) it would bounce right off of you and those that think like you and 2) you would prove that you and those that think like you are 10 times worse than anyone you claim to hate.

1) you tube caused Benghazi

The Benghazi Timeline, Clinton Edition

2) Obama care
Is Obamacare Worth It?
3) immigration
Courts ruled against him and he respected th supreme courts decision

Supreme Court Tie Blocks Obama Immigration Plan

4)how is the defenitins of a terror group can be classified as a lie ??? He admitted fairly quick isis were a bigger problem than originally thought. Did you want him To put 100000 American combat servicemen on ground ? I didn't think so

5) bill Ayers

‘He Lied’ About Bill Ayers?

Conclusion

Voters may differ in how they see Ayers, or how they see Obama’s interactions with him. We’re making no judgment calls on those matters. What we object to are the McCain-Palin campaign’s attempts to sway voters – in ads and on the stump – with false and misleading statements about the relationship, which was never very close. Obama never “lied” about this, just as he never bragged about it. The foundation they both worked with was hardly “radical.” And Ayers is more than a former "terrorist," he’s also a well-known figure in the field of education.

6) Rev. Wright
Oooh sigh

Gingrich: Obama got a 'pass' on Rev. Wright controversy

so here is fact checkable rebuke to your so called lies.
I want evidence of the same for this presidents remarks daily. A pathological lier.....
What happened in Sweden?
Electoral win
Illegal voting
Muslim terror threat
Russian business ties
Russian blackmail

This is just 4 weeks oh my

Why is media attacked for calling out With proof his outrageous lies. Including Fox News now

Wake up please it's not going to end well for conservatives or liberals. Russia had been wating to take the power leader role from us since Gorbachev

Your turn

The only difference is that the radical left is having a meltdown down. And the fact that the mainstream left has become the radical left.

The mainstream left becoming the radical left is only possible because of the radical right gaining power, however short it will be. The left needs to become radical to install the checks and balances of a government as it should be.

2) you would prove that you and those that think like you are 10 times worse than anyone you claim to hate.

Give me one viable example. Just one, and I'll prove you wrong.

The mainstream left becoming the radical left is only possible because of the radical right gaining power, however short it will be. The left needs to become radical to install the checks and balances of a government as it should be.

Give me one viable example. Just one, and I'll prove you wrong.
You and many others here calling Conway a cunt over and over again. The left is all about tolerance and acceptance. All about equality both racially and sexually. There are many examples of this type of behavior that I've seen in these threads. Conway is doing what she is hired to do just like any other paid mouthpieces on both sides. They may tell half truths, lies and false facts and such, but a cunt? I think that tells more about you and guys like big p than it does about the people you guys refer to. And I dont dislike you or big p, just think you guys get carried away with politics.