Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

@Paul still going in this thread??? I admire your stamina ;)
I do it for no other reason than to get under your skin.:)

Trumps lose it when someone says something negative about the internet troll who sits in the white house for maybe 2 more years.

Obama just voted 12th best president right behind Woodrow Wilson. After time has taken its toll I would bet Obama will be much lower than that. I'd also bet, when alls said and done trump will be higher than Obama.
Before this is over my money says trump sits dead last.

I know, almost all Trump supporters are quiet lately. At least the open minded ones.... I am still ready to bet anyone if they want to take 4 years full term to impeached before 2
After that last debacle, I mean news conference, 2 years is pushing it.:) They will not be quiet for long.

I voted for trump. I don't consider myself a trump supporter though.
Own it bro. Own him. You most likely will not have him for more than a couple years followed by 2 years of president pence . Then its time to get off the crazy train.

Remember the larger context: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/15/trump-versus-clinton-the-pinocchio-count-so-far/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.be69a45a1225 (For many months during the campaign), Trump not only told lies to a degree that was unprecedented in volume and egregiousness; his staff also mostly refused to engage fact checkers at all when they questioned his claims, showing he felt no obligation whatsoever to back them up. And then, even when they were widely debunked, he simply kept on repeating them. Then, and now, this was, and is, an assertion of the power to declare what the truth is regardless of what is empirically, demonstrably true.

Anyone who is not considering the possibility that this may be an outgrowth of Trump’s well-established authoritarian streak is missing what may be happening here. As libertarian writer Jacob Levy has written, Trump may be experimenting with a time-tested tactic, in which a leader “with authoritarian tendencies” will regularly lie in order to get others to internalize his lies, as “a way to demonstrate and strengthen his power over them.” It is hard to say how deep Trump’s authoritarianism runs and how it will impact his presidency. But this is something worth being prepared for. What’s more, all of this cannot be disentangled from Trump’s unprecedented conflicts of interest and lack of transparency about them. The press is going to dig up all manner of conflicts and potentially corruption, and the White House’s gaslighting now https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/01/11/trumps-presser-was-remarkable-it-means-were-heading-into-truly-uncharted-territory/?utm_term=.b2c5d32eb74e (lays the groundwork to discredit any such efforts later).

[Friends of Trump!]

A week before Michael T. Flynn resigned as national security adviser, a sealed proposal was hand-delivered to his office, outlining a way for President Trump to lift sanctions against Russia.

Mr. Flynn is gone, having been caught lying about his own discussion of sanctions with the Russian ambassador. But the proposal, a peace plan for Ukraine and Russia, remains, along with those pushing it: Michael D. Cohen, the president’s personal lawyer, who delivered the document; Felix H. Sater, a business associate who helped Mr. Trump scout deals in Russia; and a Ukrainian lawmaker trying to rise in a political opposition movement shaped in part by Mr. Trump’s former campaign manager Paul D. Manafort.

At a time when Mr. Trump’s ties to Russia, and the people connected to him, are under heightened scrutiny — with investigations by American intelligence agencies, the F.B.I. and Congress — some of his associates remain willing and eager to wade into Russia-related efforts behind the scenes.

Mr. Trump has confounded Democrats and Republicans alike with his repeated praise for the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, and his desire to forge an American-Russian alliance. While there is nothing illegal about such unofficial efforts, a proposal that seems to tip toward Russian interests may set off alarms.

The amateur diplomats say their goal is simply to help settle a grueling, three-year conflict that has cost 10,000 lives. “Who doesn’t want to help bring about peace?” Mr. Cohen asked.

But the proposal contains more than just a peace plan. Andrii V. Artemenko, the Ukrainian lawmaker, who sees himself as a Trump-style leader of a future Ukraine, claims to have evidence — “names of companies, wire transfers” — showing corruption by the Ukrainian president, Petro O. Poroshenko, that could help oust him. And Mr. Artemenko said he had received encouragement for his plans from top aides to Mr. Putin.

“A lot of people will call me a Russian agent, a U.S. agent, a C.I.A. agent,” Mr. Artemenko said. “But how can you find a good solution between our countries if we do not talk?”

Mr. Cohen and Mr. Sater said they had not spoken to Mr. Trump about the proposal, and have no experience in foreign policy. Mr. Cohen is one of several Trump associates under scrutiny in an F.B.I. counterintelligence examination of links with Russia, according to law enforcement officials; he has denied any illicit connections.

The two others involved in the effort have somewhat questionable pasts: Mr. Sater, 50, a Russian-American, pleaded guilty to a role in a stock manipulation scheme decades ago that involved the Mafia. Mr. Artemenko spent two and a half years in jail in Kiev in the early 2000s on embezzlement charges, later dropped, which he said had been politically motivated.

I do it for no other reason than to get under your skin.:)

Trumps lose it when someone says something negative about the internet troll who sits in the white house for maybe 2 more years.

I luv u man. Just don't ask me to spot you on bench. I will tea bag your ass lol

Own it bro. Own him. You most likely will not have him for more than a couple years followed by 2 years of president pence . Then its time to get off the crazy train.
I'm quite confident most of the world knows who the crazies are. Just because the crazies are the loudest doesn't mean they are the majority. Easy to see that when people's absolutely lose thier minds over such common and trivial things they are being disingenuous. I could make some many examples, but take this one. When Conway is dishonest, or lies, on a talk show she is absolutely trashed. Fact is its common practice. The crazies, including the nutty left wing media, are suggesting she should no longer be allowed a forum on these talk shows. Where was this type of thinking in the past. The last administration has lied plentiful. Hillary Clinton lied plentiful. The media and thier hosts lie and mislead every minute of the day. Yet with this administration the radical left is having a meltdown over it. That's just one out of a million examples.

Swede terrorist ...

When dawn came the day after it was freed from the tree, the moose had not yet left.

"When I went out for the newspaper it was still laying there on the ground, sleeping. By the time I left for work it was walking around the neighbor's yard on very shaky legs." Johansson said.

"Today the moose came back and walked around the yard," he added. "I think it likes it here." Drunken moose ends up stuck in Swedish apple tree