Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You sir are absolutely absorbed in your media brainwashing.You come off like an American simp and a weak boned little man.
Trump has and will do more for American than any other president in history. You are just another troll out there spreading propaganda. You apparently have way to much time on your hands posting as you do. You've got a really pretty title next to your name to make people think your intelligent and you may be but I'm going to assume your just part of the machine that is geared towards the breaking down of the greatest country in the free world.
Go look at the crowds that support DJT and then go look at the 50 people who support Biden. He has no base and is the least popular presidential candidate in history. But, He supposedly won the election? My ass!!
If it comes to civil war the Biden followers will be smashed to oblivion. Trump supporters are far to numerous and we have guns and a constitution. Trump is at the hands of a global NWO with the likes of
George Soros behind it dealing their evil NWO agenda.

Holy shit what a fricken nut job.

I actually bought a few books exploring the science of conspiracy theories and why people believe in practically any such non-sense with practically no need of factual information.

We are witnessing modern day Salem witch hunts. Bunch of hysterical idiot religious zealots spouting ignorance and propaganda.

Holy shit what a fricken nut job.

I actually bought a few books exploring the science of conspiracy theories and why people believe in practically any such non-sense with practically no need of factual information.

We are witnessing modern day Salem witch hunts. Bunch of hysterical idiot religious zealots spouting ignorance and propaganda.
So you buy that Biden, a total moron that didn't campaign at all, somehow got 81M votes straight up? Crushed Obama, the previous record holder, while winning a record low 16.7% of the counties. Bro the ballots got stuffed and we got fucked. Period. Don't try to sell me on Biden being some kind of transformational figure, he is not. He is decrepit old man with zero brain cells left. The ultimate puppet.

Guaranteed he will not finish out his first term in office. His health will not allow it. He's been protected by the media and has not had any vetting.

We got fucked!

Yes yes yes agreed gop needs to be voted out and the dollar needs to finally collapse BITCOIN is the future hyperinflation is inevitable more free stuff will only hasten the process I love sensitive feeling voters just making my crypto investment even more secure! Burn the dollar DOWN!!!
Will take a long time to burn every dollar. Crypto can collapse and go to ZERO in 10 seconds flat. You can then use your offline wallet as a dildo. Crypto has its uses, don't think for a minute anyone has your back [emoji8]

Will take a long time to burn every dollar. Crypto can collapse and go to ZERO in 10 seconds flat. You can then use your offline wallet as a dildo. Crypto has its uses, don't think for a minute anyone has your back [emoji8]
Why do you hate capitalism? There is nothing backing the dollar like crypto just govt trust that is being awashed with debt through unproductive spending. The dollar became the world currency because the US was once the big bad economic powerhouse of the world but that era is rapidly changing like it or not just like numerous empires of past history times changes, adopt or die boy cause I sure hell ain’t paying for your retirement :D

Why do you hate capitalism? There is nothing backing the dollar like crypto just govt trust that is being awashed with debt through unproductive spending. The dollar became the world currency because the US was once the big bad economic powerhouse of the world but that era is rapidly changing like it or not just like numerous empires of past history times changes, adopt or die boy cause I sure hell ain’t paying for your retirement :D
Hate capitalism? Don't know what you're on about. Why do you suck Biden dick?

US is still and will always be the world's foremost economic power. Like it or not sweety. Doesn't matter how much the Chinese lie,.cheat, and steal. They are incapable of creating anything. When that stops they're done. Their only advantage is their lack of compunction, which is useful, but they have bigger problems than we do to overcome.

Last edited:
Hate capitalism? Don't know what you're on about. Why do you suck Biden dick?

US is still and will always be the world's foremost economic power. Like it or not sweety. Doesn't matter how much the Chinese lie,.cheat, and steal. They are incapable of creating anything. When that stops they're done. Their only advantage is their lack of compunction, whish is useful, but they have bigger problems than we do to overcome.
Fuck Biden I don’t even vote.

Back