Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

First of all, I voted Biden only because I couldn’t vote Bernie. Biden is centrist shill. The only thing you should actually be thinking about here is that trump is such a failure that Biden a “decrepit old man” with “zero brain cells” was elected.

He received so many votes because of who we had in office the last 4 years. We had a authoritarian nut job as a president that lit fire under a lot of asses to go vote. We Democrat voters don’t vote as much as republicans. Also, don’t leave out the fact Trump hit record voting counts as well. Clearly more people voted all around this time.

Every stupid Trump lawsuit about vote fraud has been shut down by judges and even Barr said there wasn’t any evidence for voter fraud.

So, again, you believe things, with LITERALLY, no evidence. Your beliefs resemble the same ones as flat earth people, people that believe our politicians are lizards, dinosaur fossils being a government conspiracy, the “NWO” controlled by Jews.

All similar nutty stuff.
You are a blind ideologue. You throw the authoritarian word so matter of fact. Please fill me in on the facts. What did he do that was authoritarian? Please details.not just your talking points.

I disagree, Biden got so many votes because of the illegal changes to voting rules allowing ballot stuffing. I know it's all conspiracy theory to you. Plenty of evidence and affidavits nobody cares to explore. To give you an example, in Georgia, supposedly Biden won, but somehow Perdue and Leoffler still best their opponents easily (don't make me explain the run off). I guess you will say that the left wanted to balance power right? LOL

Trump legal teams are incompetent, doesn't change the fact that illegal changes were made in leftist states, specifically to allow the extra millions of votes. Courts didn't have the balls to see this through. Rather they just want to put it to bed.

I bet you also think that Biden isn't in bed with Chinkina, and the investigation against this son is a witch-hunt too. Yeah and I am the earth is flat guy? Go and pitch your BS in your Huff post echo chamber, I'm sure you've got buyers there.

[emoji8]

Back