Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

So, he's asking for an investigation and a few Republicans in Congress are as well. If it turns out that the Obama administration wiretapped a political opponent what would be your take on that?
My take is that Obama did not have that authority. I'm not saying that the fbi wasnt but most likely is investigating trump campaign connnections to Moscow.
It is FACT THAT RUSSIAN OPERATIVES USED ILLEGALLY GAINED INFORMATION TO ATTEMPT TO FAVOR TRUMPS ELECTION.

THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER WILL ONLY HANG HIMSELF WITH A LEGITIMATE INVESTIGATION.

I WANT A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION. IM WITH YOU BRO. BY ALL MEANS INVESTIGATE.

It is a fact Trump is an illegitimate president. Gerry Mandering by republicans gave trump the election even though 3, 000, 000 more Americans voted against him.

Fuck the electoral college! America must become a democracy. Whether that happens peacefully or by ,war I'm all in and will take the life of any traitor who takes the voice from the voter:)

My take is that Obama did not have that authority. I'm not saying that the fbi wasnt but most likely is investigating trump campaign connnections to Moscow.
It is FACT THAT RUSSIAN OPERATIVES USED ILLEGALLY GAINED INFORMATION TO ATTEMPT TO FAVOR TRUMPS ELECTION.

THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER WILL ONLY HANG HIMSELF WITH A LEGITIMATE INVESTIGATION.

I WANT A THOROUGH INVESTIGATION. IM WITH YOU BRO. BY ALL MEANS INVESTIGATE.
Very slippery slope, though. Just think if the shoe was on the other foot. Maybe this whole Russian hacking thing is made up for dirty politics reasons. I know how you feel about trump, but what if a Democrat that's running next election is accused, by the trump administration, of some crazy shit and they give themselves the authority to tap and spy on his political opponent. Crazy shit, man. Take trump and obama out of it so we can think objectively. Personally, I think this election has been so dirty and nasty that we'll never go back to anything decent. Not that it was ever totally decent.

It is a fact Trump is an illegitimate president. Gerry Mandering by republicans gave trump the election even though 3, 000, 000 more Americans voted against him.

Fuck the electoral college! America must become a democracy. Whether that happens peacefully or war I'm all in and will take the life of any traitor who takes the voice from the voter:)
Bring your assault rifle to any college USA because conservatives have no voice there. Left wing communist jihadIst have taken thier right to free speech there.

Very slippery slope, though. Just think if the shoe was on the other foot. Maybe this whole Russian hacking thing is made up for dirty politics reasons. I know how you feel about trump, but what if a Democrat that's running next election is accused, by the trump administration, of some crazy shit and they give themselves the authority to tap and spy on his political opponent. Crazy shit, man. Take trump and obama out of it so we can think objectively. Personally, I think this election has been so dirty and nasty that we'll never go back to anything decent. Not that it was ever totally decent.
I'm not worried. Trump is to stupid to be worried.

Bring your assault rifle to any college USA because conservatives have no voice there. Left wing communist jihadIst have taken thier right to free speech there.
War will not be necessary. The republicans will lose elections so lopsidedly that all wrongs will be made right in the voting booth. Good only lost by 3,000, 000 votes this time. The republicans will be smoked in 2018 and 2020 and become insignificant.

War will not be necessary. The republicans will lose elections so lopsidedly that all wrongs will be made right in the voting booth. Good only lost by 3,000, 000 votes this time. The republicans will be smoked in 2018 and 2020 and become insignificant.
And how many seats in Congress has the Dems lost since Obama first took office. How many state elections have the Dems lost since Dems took office? I've been hearing the Republicans are done for a lot longer than when trump came around. If anything it's the opposite way around. Dems are done. I think people's are sick and tired of the party of rhetoric and fake news. That's all Dems have. If it wasn't for rhetoric and fake news there would be no Democrat party.

One of these days doc Scally is gonna like one of my posts, lol. Assuredly not in this forum, but somewhere somehow...it's gonna happen.

And how many seats in Congress has the Dems lost since Obama first took office. How many state elections have the Dems lost since Dems took office? I've been hearing the Republicans are done for a lot longer than when trump came around. If anything it's the opposite way around. Dems are done. I think people's are sick and tired of the party of rhetoric and fake news. That's all Dems have. If it wasn't for rhetoric and fake news there would be no Democrat party.
Dude the only reason we are looking at this fucking nimrod is because NO ONE INCLUDING HIMSELF thought he would win.

Get ready brother. In 2018 he will lose congress and be paralyzed like a spider stung and buried by a wasp so it's young can feed on the corpse in 2020.:) I'm loving it.

One of these days doc Scally is gonna like one of my posts, lol. Assuredly not in this forum, but somewhere somehow...it's gonna happen.
Only if you realize that the folks you currently support don't have your best interests at heart. If you come to that realization I will like your posts also.

Fuck the electoral college! America must become a democracy. Whether that happens peacefully or by ,war I'm all in and will take the life of any traitor who takes the voice from the voter:)
That's another argument for another thread. If the electoral college were to be eliminated (not happening) it's difficult at best to predict what would happen. For instance, many democrats in TX don't bother voting because TX goes Republican ever time. The same with Republicans in California. And even voters from the majorites may not come out as much because they know the state going their way.
He won BP. I know you despise him and hate it, but that's a fact.

Okay lets be honest, who would fuck kallyann Conway? I mean she's not pretty and a little old, but I bet she could wake the neighborhood with her screams.:)

I wanna fuck that cunt:)