Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Bc seizure of phone records is not wiretapping
There is no doubt that there was and is an on going federal investigation of the Trunp campaign concerning communication between Russian operatives and the campaign.

The "obama tapped my phone" bullshit is just another distraction by Trump to smear the investigation which will no doubt find that there was a concerted effort by the trumo team and Russian intelligence organizations to tilt the election in Trumps favor.

His supporters are fucking morons and will buy it hook, line and sinker.

Chinese Mistake Satire on Trump as Real News
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/08/world/asia/china-trump-media-satire.html?_r=1

BEIJING — The story dripped with intrigue.

A frantic President Trump, holding court in a bathrobe, ordered his aides to wrap the White House telephones in tinfoil, several Chinese publications reported this week, citing The New Yorker.

There was only one problem: The New Yorker article, by the comedian Andy Borowitz, was satire. Trump Orders All White House Phones Covered in Tin Foil

That did not stop the story, purporting to describe the depths of Mr. Trump’s worry that his predecessor, former President Barack Obama, was eavesdropping on him, from ricocheting across the Chinese internet.

“Trump turns White House upside down looking for signs of Obama: ‘I know he’s still here!’ ” read headlines in respected publications like Caijing, a business magazine, and Sina, a news portal.

Internet readers were puzzled. The state-run news media — and China’s army of censors — are not known for making jokes. Was this for real?

“This is illness,” one user wrote about Mr. Trump on Weibo, a microblogging site.
Others were more discerning. “This was made up and meant to be funny,” another user said. “Surprising it was treated as news. Editor, could you be more professional?”

It was not the first time that American humorists have unintentionally duped the Chinese news media.

Trump Orders All White House Phones Covered in Tin Foil
Trump Orders All White House Phones Covered in Tin Foil

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In a frenzy of early-morning activity on Saturday, President Donald J. Trump ordered aides to immediately cover every phone in the White House with tin foil, White House sources confirmed.

According to the sources, Trump contacted staffers Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer at approximately 6 A.M. and instructed them to purchase enough tin foil to cover every phone in the building.

The President, still wearing his bathrobe after what was reportedly a sleepless night, personally supervised the tin-foil installation, sources said.

“Wrap it tighter,” he was heard bellowing at Conway.

After the installation was complete, Trump ordered the Secret Service to check every room in the White House for signs of former President Barack Obama.

“He’s still here somewhere, I know it,” Trump reportedly muttered.

Last edited:
And yet your definition, or should I use say of, the term radical liberal jihadi never depended upon the use of blogs.
Not sure what you mean here. If you mean I got this term from blogs the answer is, no. I made it up. If it has been used elsewhere then it's not from me reading blogs. It's because the shoe fits, lol.

Can you highlight the part where 8t says they have evidence of Trump's involvement with any Russian activity?

Sure can. The part where they state:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.

Curious as to what everyone's fascination with solely the wiretapping aspect of this is. Sounds like nothing, but political ammunition to me. Why not request any and all forms of spying that took place?

Bc the phone records and email parts are already acknowledged. The wiretapping has not been acknowledged and no evidence has been set forth to support it.

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.
Still no "there" there.

n">A federal judge on Wednesday said the state of Hawaii could file an amended complaint against President Donald Trump's new executive order temporarily banning the entry of refugees and travelers from six Muslim-majority countries.

U.S. District Court Judge Derrick Watson in Hawaii said the state could add to its initial lawsuit, which had challenged Trump's original ban signed in January. The state is claiming the revised ban signed by the president on Monday violates the U.S. Constitution. It is the first legal challenge to the revised order.

The state of Hawaii will ask the court on Wednesday to put an emergency halt to Trump's new order, according to a court schedule signed by the judge. A hearing is set for March 15, a day before the new ban is to go into effect.

Can you highlight the part where 8t says they have evidence of Trump's involvement with any Russian activity?

Lol. Your constant state of denial is impressive man. If only it did you some good.

Out of couriosity, who do you get your political information from. Who dosent post fake news in your opinion?

Lol. Your constant state of denial is impressive man. If only it did you some good.

Out of couriosity, who do you get your political information from. Who dosent post fake news in your opinion?
He is denying there is any evidence at all of Trump and Russia working together in any fashion to throw the election. There is zero evidence and not one person here can provide any evidence to the contrary. Not what I would call denial, it's fact.

Don't know where this came from but..."denigerate Secretary Clinton" ?? You got to be kidding!