Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

He is denying there is any evidence at all of Trump and Russia working together in any fashion to throw the election. There is zero evidence and not one person here can provide any evidence to the contrary. Not what I would call denial, it's fact.
Who said anything about facts?

http://trumptax.me/ (Trump Taxes Me)

Trump Tax
$56,385,276.35

This is a rough up to the moment total of what tax payers are paying for Donald Trump's personal life: security for his New York City home, vacations, travel for his grown children, and more.

Shit, the more you learn about the Russian hacking investigation and the more stuff that comes out, it points to fishy political business. I guess it's old news, but I wasn't aware, the DNC wouldn't even let the FBI look at the servers. The FBI wasn't even allowed to do the hacking investigation. They had a 3rd party investigate it. A Russian at that, lol. Now it's come out that there's this software that our intelligence community had that can be used to hack a computer and they can make it look like whomever they choose did it. That technology has been spread out to the public now.

Shit, the more you learn about the Russian hacking investigation and the more stuff that comes out, it points to fishy political business. I guess it's old news, but I wasn't aware, the DNC wouldn't even let the FBI look at the servers. The FBI wasn't even allowed to do the hacking investigation. They had a 3rd party investigate it. A Russian at that, lol. Now it's come out that there's this software that our intelligence community had that can be used to hack a computer and they can make it look like whomever they choose did it. That technology has been spread out to the public now.
Well...If nothing else.. One good thing thats coming out Trump being elected is a lot of people are becoming aware of just how much they've been f..... over by their guv'mnt for a long long time. Probably longer than they realize.:eek:

Ill be honest, i wish we all knew the truth about all these issues. By effectively dividing our population against one another, the attention and pressure we should be applying to the deep state shadow government that's entrenched itself in our system continues unchecked.
If the American people knew the depth of corruption and lies we've been fed, real change would be inevitable. Id bet my life savings that the very same people who've attempted to make it look like there's a Trump/Russian conspiracy are actually the very same people who created it to begin with. All part of a big organized plan to delegitimize Trump. Im happy that most of us aren't buying it.

http://trumptax.me/ (Trump Taxes Me)

Trump Tax
$56,385,276.35

This is a rough up to the moment total of what tax payers are paying for Donald Trump's personal life: security for his New York City home, vacations, travel for his grown children, and more.

So WTF Obama had the same thing...OK for Obama but not Trump...Get fvcking honest. Just because he is / a billionaire has zip to do with the perks if you will that a president gets.

AND anther thing, Clinton get fvcked IN TH WHITE house, has affairs but that's ok just don't get caught copping a feel..........

Oh and another thing, fvck the lying bastards that say " I never heard of this locker room talk...BULLSHIT again. Hillary wishes she could get a man to look at her with her non conformist looking suits. If she looked good then you are a fvcking homo !

Now lets get this straight about me... What I said ^^^ above means nothing as to whether I support the crazy man or not. But all this " the pot calling the kettle black"
Like I never masturbate... yea right

Ill be honest, i wish we all knew the truth about all these issues. By effectively dividing our population against one another, the attention and pressure we should be applying to the deep state shadow government that's entrenched itself in our system continues unchecked.
If the American people knew the depth of corruption and lies we've been fed, real change would be inevitable. Id bet my life savings that the very same people who've attempted to make it look like there's a Trump/Russian conspiracy are actually the very same people who created it to begin with. All part of a big organized plan to delegitimize Trump. I'm happy that most of us aren't buying it.

Damn good post there ^^^ Who are the people dividing this country. If you have been here years raising a family, well shame on your ass for not becoming a citizen. If you get caught driving without a license then you get hauled off and your car towed and put in jail...

Damn good post there ^^^ Who are the people dividing this country. If you have been here years raising a family, well shame on your ass for not becoming a citizen. If you get caught driving without a license then you get hauled off and your car towed and put in jail...
Looks like dedlift has a fan. How's OMM? Haven't seen you around much brother.

I think most of us agree people should be here legally. The point I have made is to punish employers not those who they illegally employ. Dry up jobs and the problem dries up.

As far as fucking in the whitehouse I don't care as long as I don't have to watch.

Sorry I was thinking abiut undocumented wirkers. I get my threads mixed up. :)

Last edited:
Spray tan man sends more marines into Syria. People have to fight there own civil wars.

He said he loves war. I believe him. As long as he isn't doing the fighting.

WASHINGTON — Days after the Senate confirmed him as administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt appeared at the Conservative Political Action Conference and was asked about addressing a group that probably wanted to eliminate his agency.

“I think it’s justified,” he responded, to cheers. “I think people across the country look at the E.P.A. the way they look at the I.R.S.”

In the days since, Mr. Pruitt, a former Oklahoma attorney general who built a career out of suing the agency he now leads, has moved to stock the top offices of the agency with like-minded conservatives — many of them skeptics of climate change and all of them intent on rolling back environmental regulations that they see as overly intrusive and harmful to business.

Mr. Pruitt has drawn heavily from the staff of his friend and fellow Oklahoma Republican, Senator James Inhofe, long known as Congress’s most prominent skeptic of climate science. A former Inhofe chief of staff, Ryan Jackson, will be Mr. Pruitt’s chief of staff. Another former Inhofe staff member, Byron Brown, will serve as Mr. Jackson’s deputy. Andrew Wheeler, a fossil fuel lobbyist and a former Inhofe chief of staff, is a finalist to be Mr. Pruitt’s deputy, although he requires confirmation to the position by the Senate.