Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Bc seizure of phone records is not wiretapping
Don't forget the spying on his emails and the emails of his parents. We can play word semantics all we want, but the Obama administration has done some shady shit that would make the spying on trump sound not so outlandish. But of course some wouldn't want to fathom it because it would make Obama look like just another shady politician and make trump look like the victim. Can't have that.

So that's gtg?

Don't forget the spying on his emails and the emails of his parents. We can play word semantics all we want, but the Obama administration has done some shady shit that would make the spying on trump sound not so outlandish. But of course some wouldn't want to fathom it because it would make Obama look like just another shady politician and make trump look like the victim. Can't have that.

I didn't say anything in regards to whether I think it acceptable or not. I simply am pointing out the error that's being propagated here.

In this case word semantics turned your post from being factual to being false news.

I never said Obama didn't do some shady shit. You don't get to be POTUS by being angelical lol. EVERYONE in government does shady shit. Nobody is exempt from that but why are you deflecting away from the point of contention here, ie, that the reporter was NOT wiretapped and that Trump's claim is 100% outlandish bc he has still not put forth any type of objective evidence to substantiate it. You see, by your logic I can tell you that purple unicorns that piss rainbows do exist and that shouldn't be outlandish bc horses exist.....

Millions of Americans are spied on every day with out reason. What makes princess trump so special that he should be excluded?

What you seem to be missing here is that they were granted permission because they had probable cause of shady shit going on with a russian bank.

Why that doesn't bother you or at least make you research it more is pretty astounding. You are aware that Russias mandate has been to destroy us politically and financially right?

They are one of our greatest opponents. Im afraid your feelings for trump and hatred of dems is keeping you from seeing the big picture here browski.

I didn't say anything in regards to whether I think it acceptable or not. I simply am pointing out the error that's being propagated here.

In this case word semantics turned your post from being factual to being false news.

I never said Obama didn't do some shady shit. You don't get to be POTUS by being angelical lol. EVERYONE in government does shady shit. Nobody is exempt from that but why are you deflecting away from the point of contention here, ie, that the reporter was NOT wiretapped and that Trump's claim is 100% outlandish bc he has still not put forth any type of objective evidence to substantiate it. You see, by your logic I can tell you that purple unicorns that piss rainbows do exist and that shouldn't be outlandish bc horses exist.....

Thats where you are wrong. Trump said it so it must be true. Plus he has a video of some nobody who also says obama snuck in there and did the wire tap himself after his secret meeting with isis.

Only fox and trump tell the truth. So quit misleading us with your facts and common sense.

Also, why did trump just fire a guy because of his meetings with russian officials?

Why did jeff sessions lie about speaking with russian officials. As a supporter of trump you should wonder whats going on. Its obvious shady shit is going on.

If I was you I would want them to get to the bottom of it. Its obvious this election was for sale and russia will benefit at the expense of Americans.

Heard yesterday the steel for the "wall" will most likely come from a russian supplier. Anything seem wrong about that to you?

Also, why did trump just fire a guy because of his meetings with russian officials?

Why did jeff sessions lie about speaking with russian officials. As a supporter of trump you should wonder whats going on. Its obvious shady shit is going on.

If I was you I would want them to get to the bottom of it. Its obvious this election was for sale and russia will benefit at the expense of Americans.

Heard yesterday the steel for the "wall" will most likely come from a russian supplier. Anything seem wrong about that to you?
Why "would" trump fire a guy who spoke to a Russian? I mean, trumps in bed with Putin, right?

According to sessions he was referring to "as a trump surrogate". Well, lets investigate. Thankfully, sessions recused himself so hopefully any investigation will be truer.

It's not obvious at all this election was for sale. The evidence put forth by the intelligence community suggest there is no involvement. We've been trying to get to the bottom of it for almost a year now, still nothing.

Tried to research the Russian steel used for the wall and came up with to sources that look to be radical left wing bloggers. Nice try radical left wing jihadIst.

Millions of Americans are spied on every day with out reason. What makes princess trump so special that he should be excluded?

What you seem to be missing here is that they were granted permission because they had probable cause of shady shit going on with a russian bank.

Why that doesn't bother you or at least make you research it more is pretty astounding. You are aware that Russias mandate has been to destroy us politically and financially right?

They are one of our greatest opponents. Im afraid your feelings for trump and hatred of dems is keeping you from seeing the big picture here browski.
I'm sure trump has ties somehow, somewhere to Russia. The guys a billionaire hotel and property investor. Really easy to tie the guy to Russia somehow, accuse him of something outlandish and say "look, the guy has ties to russia". You think I could make some crazy assumptions about Obama and russia and find some ties between the two and create some sense of legitimacy to it? Same with Jeff sessions. The guy meets with ambassadors all the time. All these senators do. Has he ever met with the Russian ambassador since he was named trumps pick for ag? And so millions of people are being monitored everyday by our intelligence community that means I shouldn't be offended when a political party spies on a political opponent during an election campaign. Just wow.

Why "would" trump fire a guy who spoke to a Russian? I mean, trumps in bed with Putin, right?

Bc it couldn't be hidden by more lies any longer lol....

According to sessions he was referring to "as a trump surrogate". Well, lets investigate. Thankfully, sessions recused himself so hopefully any investigation will be truer.

The recusal was the right choice. And not necessarily truer but more free of potential bias.

Its not obvious at all this election was for sale. The evidence put forth by the intelligence community suggest there is no involvement. We've been trying to get to the bottom of it for almost a year now, still nothing.

The evidence put forth by the intelligence community suggests there is no involvement?????

"Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.

•  We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

•  Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.

•  Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals.

Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” "
Is the Office of the Director of National Intelligence a fake news source? I mean that's where the above quote comes from. You mean to tell me you think there might be a case for Obama tapping Trump's phones WHEN NO EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PRESENTED but with the evidence above there's no chance of involvement lol?

tried to research the Russian steel used for the wall and came up with to sources that look to be radical left wing bloggers. Nice try radical left wing jihadIst.

Since you get your information from the opposite end of the spectrum, does that make you a radical right wing jihadist?

The recusal was the right choice. And not necessarily truer but more free of potential bias.

The evidence put forth by the intelligence community suggests there is no involvement?????

"Russian efforts to influence the 2016 US presidential election represent the most recent expression of Moscow’s longstanding desire to undermine the US-led liberal democratic order, but these activities demonstrated a significant escalation in directness, level of activity, and scope of effort compared to previous operations.

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. We have high confidence in these judgments.

•  We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump’s election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him. All three agencies agree with this judgment. CIA and FBI have high confidence in this judgment; NSA has moderate confidence.

•  Moscow’s approach evolved over the course of the campaign based on Russia’s understanding of the electoral prospects of the two main candidates. When it appeared to Moscow that Secretary Clinton was likely to win the election, the Russian influence campaign began to focus more on undermining her future presidency.

•  Further information has come to light since Election Day that, when combined with Russian behavior since early November 2016, increases our confidence in our assessments of Russian motivations and goals.

Moscow’s influence campaign followed a Russian messaging strategy that blends covert intelligence operations—such as cyber activity—with overt efforts by Russian Government agencies, state-funded media, third-party intermediaries, and paid social media users or “trolls.” "
Is the Office of the Director of National Intelligence a fake news source? I mean that's where the above quote comes from. You mean to tell me you think there might be a case for Obama tapping Trump's phones WHEN NO EVIDENCE HAS BEEN PRESENTED but with the evidence above there's no chance of involvement lol?

Since you get your information from the opposite end of the spectrum, does that make you a radical right wing jihadist?
I would never post something I could only find on a blog.

Can you highlight the part where 8t says they have evidence of Trump's involvement with any Russian activity?

Two senior senators asked the FBI and Justice Department on Wednesday for any information they have on President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claim that his predecessor Barack Obama wiretapped him during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

In a letter to James Comey, director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham and Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse wrote:

"We request that the Department of Justice provide us copies of any warrant applications and court orders...related to wiretaps of President Trump, the Trump campaign, or Trump Tower.”

Two senior senators asked the FBI and Justice Department on Wednesday for any information they have on President Donald Trump's unsubstantiated claim that his predecessor Barack Obama wiretapped him during the 2016 U.S. presidential campaign.

In a letter to James Comey, director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and Acting Deputy Attorney General Dana Boente, Republican Senator Lindsey Graham and Democratic Senator Sheldon Whitehouse wrote:

"We request that the Department of Justice provide us copies of any warrant applications and court orders...related to wiretaps of President Trump, the Trump campaign, or Trump Tower.”

Curious as to what everyone's fascination with solely the wiretapping aspect of this is. Sounds like nothing, but political ammunition to me. Why not request any and all forms of spying that took place?