Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Paid 800 bucks a month on obamacare. Was able to get 1 months of medicine and 1 visit to my primary care physician. Everything else turned down. Before obamacare I paid 350 bucks a month and was able to get everything I wanted/needed. Does it sound like I got government help?

I call shenanigans. $800 could have bought you a very nice private policy, not a Cadillac plan, but a nice one.

I don't believe you. Sorry. My wife sells insurance. I can go pull six different companies that charge less for a good plan.

I call shenanigans. $800 could have bought you a very nice private policy, not a Cadillac plan, but a nice one.

I don't believe you. Sorry. My wife sells insurance. I can go pull six different companies that charge less for a good plan.
I bought the best plan because I needed it. It was useless. Don't care if you call shenanigans. Your opinion doesn't fix my situation.

I bought the best plan because I needed it. It was useless. Don't care if you call shenanigans. Your opinion doesn't fix my situation.
I don't think you have a situation. Like I said, my wife sells the stuff. You can get a nice private plan for $800 a month. Why were you on the exchange?

I don't think you have a situation. Like I said, my wife sells the stuff. You can get a nice private plan for $800 a month. Why were you on the exchange?
If you knew anything about insurance you would know it depends on what state your in and how much you earn. I call shenanigans. Just looked up my options again and what was offered me was anywhere from 600 bucks a month to over a thousand bucks a month on the obamacare. So you are wrong.

Thank you.

If you knew anything about insurance you would know it depends on what state your in and how much you earn. I call shenanigans. Just looked up my options again and what was offered me was anywhere from 600 bucks a month to over a thousand bucks a month on the obamacare. So you are wrong.

Who is talking Obamacare? I am saying you can get a PRIVATE policy for that kind of cash. Yes, it varies from State to State, but that kind of premium would purchase a damned solid plan on the open market. Obamacare was not really made for people who can afford $800 a month premiums. Fuck, WHY are you not on a PRIVATE policy for that kind of.money? You either have no idea what you are doing or you are full of bullshit. I have a suspicion which it is, but I shall err on the side of caution and tell you to go talk to a damned insurance agent.

Again, why are you NOT looking at private plans? Private!
I don't know anything about private plans. I know my employer offers Healthcare but doesn't pay shit for you so it's over 1100 a month. I know there's obamacare. That's what I know. My wife now has good healthcare and we're getting what we need at a decent price. I thought I was doing the right thing by going obamacare and not buying the cheapest plan, but paying for an upgraded plan..... wait a minute, are you trying to sell me insurance, lol.

I don't know anything about private plans. I know my employer offers Healthcare but doesn't pay shit for you so it's over 1100 a month. I know there's obamacare. That's what I know. My wife now has good healthcare and we're getting what we need at a decent price. I thought I was doing the right thing by going obamacare and not buying the cheapest plan, but paying for an upgraded plan..... wait a minute, are you trying to sell me insurance, lol.
It was not made for people like you. That is why it is so expensive for you.

Just WHAT do you mean by "people like him?!?" Are you racist?
LOL, how do I know what color he is? How do you know what color I am?

People Like Him = People who can purchase an employer provided plan. That is why it was so expensive. This is NOT single payer guys. This is a last resort insurance not a first response. It was never intended to be an alternative to your employer plan.

LOL, how do I know what color he is? How do you know what color I am?

People Like Him = People who can purchase an employer provided plan. That is why it was so expensive. This is NOT single payer guys. This is a last resort insurance not a first response. It was never intended to be an alternative to your employer plan.

Sounds like an example of "Projection."

[Loser ... Sad!]

President Trump makes a statement after the health care reform bill he supported was pulled ahead of a vote in the House. He said that speaking politically, things couldn't be better for him.

Trump thanked Paul Ryan for his hard work and noted that Democratic Leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer were the "losers" of the whole affair.

"I've been saying for a year and a half that the best thing we could do --politically speaking-- is to let Obamacare explode, it is exploding right now, many states have big problems. Almost all states have big problems," the president said.

"We learned a lot about loyalty, we learned about the bill process, we learned a lot of arcane rules in obviously both the Senate and the House, so for me it has been a very interesting experience."