Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

He is a liar and you are still defending his actions. Ok. He lied to people tell them what they wanted to hear to get elected and now will do whatever it takes to stay relevant. I just don't get it. I am grateful Bannon may be on his way out. When I said he was dangerous to this country, you didn't really care to agree. Now since Mr Trump seen his far right ideas causing him popularity, he distances himself from Bannon. I am standing by my statements. Orange man is a disgraceful human being... so far he employed 2 foreign agents to his campaign didnt register whit the state department !! Manifold and Flynn would be the other and Carter under investigation by FBI with known ties to Russian intelligence.
I am not going to change your mind I know just having fun with the facts for a minute. Don't be made at me for pointing out the obvious
Obama was a.liar, hillary was a liar, bill was a liar, bush was a liar, etc, etc. Seems to be intolerable now that its trump. And some of the things he's being labeled a liar for weren't even lies. Like the wiretapping. So he used the word wiretapping. Big deal. He was spied on by his political opponent who used our intelligence community for political purposes. Huge fucking deal, but let's stick with the narrative in which the word wiretapping is the only important issue.

It doesn't matter what Trump does, whether it is for the good of the country or not, the idiots on the left will spin it to some kind of negative shit. I don't know why you rational guys don't leave this thread to the clowns.

Over the last couple of weeks he's gone globalist on and reversed nearly every important campaign platform he ran on. Bombing Syria over a (probably fake) video on the internet. Adds a whole new meaning to the term "Trumped up". Now he wants to attack NK. And suddenly NATO is a fine organization worthy of US support. Strong dollar? Fuck that too. Federal hiring freeze? Nope, spend away. There's hardly a shadow left of the nationalist who crushed Hillary in the election. Wrap an expensive dress around the bastard and he could be her twin sister.

All the President's Flip-Flops
All the President's Flip-Flops

The simplest explanation for Donald Trump’s new positions on everything from Syria to interest rates? Ignorance.

In February 2016, Jon Stewart noted that Donald Trump, not yet the Republican nominee for president, had a remarkable affinity for a certain phrase: “Believe me.” The candidate used it over and over, which made Stewart wary: “Nobody says ‘believe me’ unless they are lying.”

Whether Trump was intentionally misleading or not, he has offered reason to question the credibility of his campaign promises this week. In recent days, the president has changed positions on a range of issues, from fiscal policy to foreign wars and taxes to trade. Here’s a quick rundown.

Over the last couple of weeks he's gone globalist on and reversed nearly every important campaign platform he ran on. Bombing Syria over a (probably fake) video on the internet. Adds a whole new meaning to the term "Trumped up". Now he wants to attack NK. And suddenly NATO is a fine organization worthy of US support. Strong dollar? Fuck that too. Federal hiring freeze? Nope, spend away. There's hardly a shadow left of the nationalist who crushed Hillary in the election. Wrap an expensive dress around the bastard and he could be her twin sister.
I thought only obama blamed fake videos.

Obama was a.liar, hillary was a liar, bill was a liar, bush was a liar, etc, etc. Seems to be intolerable now that its trump. And some of the things he's being labeled a liar for weren't even lies. Like the wiretapping. So he used the word wiretapping. Big deal. He was spied on by his political opponent who used our intelligence community for political purposes. Huge fucking deal, but let's stick with the narrative in which the word wiretapping is the only important issue.
He did r too she did it too yes I know when we have a real point we deflect with everything we have :)
He lied to all about what he stands for and all middle class working Americans bought it. What I'm saying is you have been lied to, Stockholm sendrum eh

Huge fucking deal, but let's stick with the narrative in which the word wiretapping is the only important issue.

Fisa warant was issued for Carter. That is a criminal complaint completely legal. Can you tell me why he was in Trump Administration?

image.jpg

He did r too she did it too yes I know when we have a real point we deflect with everything we have :)
He lied to all about what he stands for and all middle class working Americans bought it. What I'm saying is you have been lied to, Stockholm sendrum eh
Not trying to deflect. Just trying to point out the false outrage.

Then no one did it? Or the rebels did it?
I don't know; I wasn't there. That's why I said probably fake. My understanding is that neither was the US, and the posted video came from a group known to have posted propaganda in the past. If you want to use logic instead of facts, ask yourself what Assad would commit the one act that would place his winning position in jeopardy for literally no strategic gain.

I don't know; I wasn't there. That's why I said probably fake. My understanding is that neither was the US, and the posted video came from a group known to have posted propaganda in the past. If you want to use logic instead of facts, ask yourself what Assad would commit the one act that would place his winning position in jeopardy for literally no strategic gain.
Great point. I personally don't agree with fucking around in a losing region. They hate each other and any faction that gets power does the same shit. I guess trump is hoping to use that action to try to curb the use of chemical weapons. Have to wait and see.

Great point. I personally don't agree with fucking around in a losing region. They hate each other and any faction that gets power does the same shit. I guess trump is hoping to use that action to try to curb the use of chemical weapons. Have to wait and see.
My opinion is either try and eraticate the evil in the region or cut ourselves off from the region entirely and that means no refugees and immigrants from the region as well. Put a wall around it (figuratively) and let them kill themselves. But why is it when we go over there and try and help the victims we are evil, but when we don't take them in and try to help them we are evil then too.