Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

You didn't say. You said you could leave because you have dual citizenship. I asked why you hadn't. I mean aren't things pretty bad?

For the same reason I don't dump my girlfriend every time we have an argument over something. A threshold has to be crossed before staying and trying to fix things takes a back seat to leaving. Things are pretty bad here and they're getting worse but luckily for us, presidential terms are limited.

For the same reason I don't dump my girlfriend every time we have an argument over something. A threshold has to be crossed before staying and trying to fix things takes a back seat to leaving. Things are pretty bad here and they're getting worse but luckily for us, presidential terms are limited.
Fair enough. Just wondered what you thought as you mentioned you can leave.

We made it through 8 years of Bush and Cheney somehow and we're still paying for his total economic fuckery. Plus, im pretty sure Cheney is at least BFF's with the antichrist if not related. I really hope Trump does well, i do. It would kinda be my luck that just as i get my house built and my life together we elect a guy that causes the apocalypse. Seriously, I'm routing for Trump and i cant express how much is at stake if he drops the ball.

Trump Signals Steve Bannon Could Be On His Way Out

Now we see the true colors of Trump. Anyone and everyone is expendable for him.
Here in lies the problem for me with most of the posts from people. When Trump has Bannon in his cabinet then it's the worst ever, now that Bannon may be out it's still a problem because everyone is expendable. Trump bombs Syria, which of course is not in line with being in lock step with Russia, people say it's maybe a smokescreen. I'm utterly confused at the thought process. Trump could invade Russia and this thread would honestly be filled with " Trump going to great lengths to hide his collaboration with Russia by invading Russia". I thought we saw his true colors when he appointed Bannon? Now we see his true colors when Bannon may be out?

Trump could save a drowning baby and you guys would find fault in it. "Trump saves baby from drowning, but he contaminated the pool with his toxic spray tan. Pool now closed thanks to Trump".

Here in lies the problem for me with most of the posts from people. When Trump has Bannon in his cabinet then it's the worst ever, now that Bannon may be out it's still a problem because everyone is expendable. Trump bombs Syria, which of course is not in line with being in lock step with Russia, people say it's maybe a smokescreen. I'm utterly confused at the thought process. Trump could invade Russia and this thread would honestly be filled with " Trump going to great lengths to hide his collaboration with Russia by invading Russia". I thought we saw his true colors when he appointed Bannon? Now we see his true colors when Bannon may be out?

Trump could save a drowning baby and you guys would find fault in it. "Trump saves baby from drowning, but he contaminated the pool with his toxic spray tan. Pool now closed thanks to Trump".
You're kinda right, it's kinda like when you're in a relationship with a bitch you hate, even her breathing is wrong and you hate her for it.

The problem is not trump. It is the radical left that would rather destroy the country than not get thier way.

He is a liar and you are still defending his actions. Ok. He lied to people tell them what they wanted to hear to get elected and now will do whatever it takes to stay relevant. I just don't get it. I am grateful Bannon may be on his way out. When I said he was dangerous to this country, you didn't really care to agree. Now since Mr Trump seen his far right ideas causing him popularity, he distances himself from Bannon. I am standing by my statements. Orange man is a disgraceful human being... so far he employed 2 foreign agents to his campaign didnt register whit the state department !! Manifold and Flynn would be the other and Carter under investigation by FBI with known ties to Russian intelligence.
I am not going to change your mind I know just having fun with the facts for a minute. Don't be made at me for pointing out the obvious