Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Do you guys have a meme of Hillary being dragged off, United Airlines-passenger style?
That would be hilarious.

And do you have a link that lists Obama MONETARY CONTRIBUTIONS to North Korea?
Including the South Korean shared sweatshop income, please.

The greatest trick the Republican party ever pulled off is making poor people think Republican means patriotic and this overwhelming notion that they don't have a ton of money because of poorer people getting benefits and immigrants stealing their jobs. I see them in a shitbox worth 20 times less than what I drive with a proud Trump sticker and I want to flag them down and tell them the truth- they have no money because they didn't pay attention in school, because they blame their problems on others instead of solving them and maybe leave out the part that inbreeding has to do with their less than stellar inherent intelligence. Then I realize being poor, insignificant and looked down upon by most is probably punishment enough... let them revel in the bliss that is ignorance. Old people- like 58 and up? Wasted breath, but they will be dead soon enough anyways. Then I can enjoy the peace and quiet.
So true and at the very same time they are getting screwed by the gop.

Good to see you back on the board brother.

The greatest trick the Republican party ever pulled off is making poor people think Republican means patriotic and this overwhelming notion that they don't have a ton of money because of poorer people getting benefits and immigrants stealing their jobs. I see them in a shitbox worth 20 times less than what I drive with a proud Trump sticker and I want to flag them down and tell them the truth- they have no money because they didn't pay attention in school, because they blame their problems on others instead of solving them and maybe leave out the part that inbreeding has to do with their less than stellar inherent intelligence. Then I realize being poor, insignificant and looked down upon by most is probably punishment enough... let them revel in the bliss that is ignorance. Old people- like 58 and up? Wasted breath, but they will be dead soon enough anyways. Then I can enjoy the peace and quiet.
You've lost me me here Brutus...What ignorance are you talking about and when is it that you can enjoy peace and quite?

I just like knowing we won and it affected you enough to keep posting. Say it with me brutie. "We won" Got a nice ring to it. Lol

You've lost me me here Brutus...What ignorance are you talking about and when is it that you can enjoy peace and quite?

@brutus79 ... Q.E.D.

Washington (CNN)After a review of the same intelligence reports brought to light by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, both Republican and Democratic lawmakers and aides have so far found no evidence that Obama administration officials did anything unusual or illegal, multiple sources in both parties tell CNN.

Their private assessment contradicts President Donald Trump's allegations that former Obama national security adviser Susan Rice broke the law by requesting the "unmasking" of US individuals' identities. Trump had claimed the matter was a "massive story."