Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Some people's pride is so strong they would never admit they goofed. Others are crazy, had a friend say to me "Trump is a billionaire, why would he run for president if he didn't care about us".

I know right? This person who has never done or thought of anyone other than himself all of a sudden wants to help.

Remember how he wasn't going to take a salary? Now he is going to to donate the salary which will get him a huge break on his taxes which ends up costing the taxpayers nearly $600,000.

Another promise he isn't sticking to.

I know right? This person who has never done or thought of anyone other than himself all of a sudden wants to help.

Remember how he wasn't going to take a salary? Now he is going to to donate the salary which will get him a huge break on his taxes which ends up costing the taxpayers nearly $600,000.

Please try to stick to valid points to argue about. Salary and cost to protect are not going to change. Donating his salary isn't a bad thing and tax savings don't matter. Do you not take deductions? Only an idiot doesn't. Oh wait, he's an idiot so maybe he won't? So confusing trying to follow a libs non logic. And here's why he basically has to accept a salary.

Why Donald Trump Needs to Take a Salary

Please try to stick to valid points to argue about. Salary and cost to protect are not going to change. Donating his salary isn't a bad thing and tax savings don't matter. Do you not take deductions? Only an idiot doesn't. Oh wait, he's an idiot so maybe he won't? So confusing trying to follow a libs non logic. And here's why he basically has to accept a salary.

Your missing the point entirely. Ask me if I'm surprised?

Here is a valid point. Your candidate is a lying piece of shit who is making a mockery of your vote.

The point is is just another example of him not doing what he said he was going to do. Remember he is so rich he doesn't need a salary. His words!

Well guess what he is taking it getting a huge tax break. Another lie.

Valid enough?

It's ok to admit you fucked man. It really is. I blame him not you. Well kind of you if you voted for him

Your missing the point entirely. Ask me if I'm surprised?

Here is a valid point. Your candidate is a lying piece of shit who is making a mockery of your vote.

The point is is just another example of him not doing what he said he was going to do. Remember he is so rich he doesn't need a salary. His words!

Well guess what he is taking it getting a huge tax break. Another lie.

Valid enough?
Nope

And yes, I take a lot of deductions. You know what I don't do? Lie, cheat, misrepresent myself, or accuse people of doing things without proof. If I say I'm going to do something I do it. And I'm a nobody.

He is the president. Why aren't you holding him to a higher standard?

Trump has no choice but to accept a salary. Presidents are required to accept a salary so calling him a liar is a little much. The next best thing would be for him to donate his salary, which he is doing.