Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

FBI sources say Comey was canned because he refused to close the Russia investigation.

Watch for Trump to send thousands of troops to Syria to divert attention from collusion with Russia to get himself elected.

The world is a dangerous place at the moment and we have a mentally ill president.

Trump doesn't allow media into the oval office other than Russian media while meeting with russian diplomats. What a fucking joke.

What do the assholes who inficted this stupid bastard on us have to say?

More and more people have buyers remorse for electing Trump everyday. There is no way he'll do another term. People like you that won't admit he's nuts still won't vote for him again.
I thought the exact same thing about Obama yet there that wingnut was. Never say never. You should've learned that after this election. The worm is constantly turning in politics.

I thought the exact same thing about Obama yet there that wingnut was. Never say never. You should've learned that after this election. The worm is constantly turning in politics.

Obama is a well spoken charming mother fucker. He gave people hope, he inspired a lot of people without hate speech. Even if he was full of it (which I'm not saying he was) he won votes in a much different way then Trump

Obama is a well spoken charming mother fucker. He gave people hope, he inspired a lot of people without hate speech. Even if he was full of it (which I'm not saying he was) he won votes in a much different way then Trump
In the words of the late Al Davis "just win baby."