Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

At least he owned it
https://lynx.media/2017/05/19/anderson-cooper-issues-apology-crass-comment-trump-supporter-jeffrey-lord/

Well shit he's president, we didn't get a consolation prize. We can cry. And I don't even know why some of you get so agressively mad. In your opinions you won.
Some of us may get frustrated on here but nothing compared to your side. On here the vast majority of name calling comes from your side. Even the "esteemed" scally denigrates the other side with his stupid memes which he repeats endlessly in a tired attempt to be valid.

In the general poplulation the left is apoplectic (much like I picture scally). Wailing, crying, shutting down hwys, dressing as vaginas (I luv that one lol) destroying property, etc etc.

You are correct. We did win. We won big. Like you did when barry soetoro won.
Learn to be tolerant.

Some of us may get frustrated on here but nothing compared to your side. On here the vast majority of name calling comes from your side. Even the "esteemed" scally denigrates the other side with his stupid memes which he repeats endlessly in a tired attempt to be valid.

In the general poplulation the left is apoplectic (much like I picture scally). Wailing, crying, shutting down hwys, dressing as vaginas (I luv that one lol) destroying property, etc etc.

You are correct. We did win. We won big. Like you did when barry soetoro won.
Learn to be tolerant.
Not really my side bro, I just hate Donald Trump, and disagree with his minions. Saddest thing like I've said before is how this whole thing has divided our country. People fighting that otherwise wouldnt be

Not really my side bro, I just hate Donald Trump, and disagree with his minions. Saddest thing like I've said before is how this whole thing has divided our country. People fighting that otherwise wouldnt be
Ya I agree bro. You temper your comments and mix in humor. Others do too. In the end we just disagree on this.
It is sad though. I see it more as your anti trumpers doing more weird shit and I'm sure you feel the same about us Trumpsters.
We'll all get through it though. We always do.

Sponsors

Latest posts