Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Ya I agree bro. You temper your comments and mix in humor. Others do too. In the end we just disagree on this.
It is sad though. I see it more as your anti trumpers doing more weird shit and I'm sure you feel the same about us Trumpsters.
We'll all get through it though. We always do.

Both sides do goofy shit and people in the middle just laughing at us lol

They re-elected this fool. Never underestimate someones ability to fool the shit outta you. Half of you are doing it to your women right now.

Watch it for a history refresher

The final purpose of all this - to put Trump on the brink of impeachment under "obstruction of justice". Apparently, in the US administration there are people who are not loyal to him personally, and in tandem with the opposition poured confidential information about the president's words and actions to overthrow him - Olevich said.

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the http://www.spiegel.de/international/topic/united_states/. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat. I feel ashamed to use these words, as sharp and loud as they are. But if they apply to anyone, they apply to http://www.spiegel.de/international/topic/donald_trump/. And one of the media's tasks is to continue telling things as they are: Trump has to be removed from the White House. Quickly. He is a danger to the world.

Vodka ads?

Maybe he's retired dipshit. Boom. Blew your fucking mind. Don't you have some mysteries to solve there Robert Stack?
I was under the impression that he was active, not retired.

I had to Google who Robert Stack is. Good one, grandpa.
Next time try Perry the Platypus or just 'agent P' so we all can understand the pun.
BTW if you have to Google who Perry is, you're too old for this shit.

You guys would have coronaries.
http://conservativetribune.com/newt-gingrich-perfect-solution/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-05-19

MSM won't stop
best to make libtards believe Trump is just about to be impeached
so they all die of a heart-attack when
1 Trump is cleared
2 Hillary goes to jail

libtard/welfare-dependents problems solved

http://conservativetribune.com/bombshell-may-3rd-calendar/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=lynx&utm_campaign=can&utm_content=2017-05-19
We'll see what fake news media makes up WHEN Comey himself denies Trump asked to halt the investigation.

Mocking rampage againt MSM is going to be brutal, Do you volunteer?

Fighting the good fightView attachment 69711
Trump is not going to quit. He's not a quitter.

Vodka ads?

I was under the impression that he was active, not retired.

I had to Google who Robert Stack is. Good one, grandpa.
Next time try Perry the Platypus or just 'agent P' so we all can understand the pun.
BTW if you have to Google who Perry is, you're too old for this shit.

MSM won't stop
best to make libtards believe Trump is just about to be impeached
so they all die of a heart-attack when
1 Trump is cleared
2 Hillary goes to jail

libtard/welfare-dependents problems solved

We'll see what fake news media makes up WHEN Comey himself denies Trump asked to halt the investigation.

Mocking rampage againt MSM is going to be brutal, Do you volunteer?

Trump is not going to quit. He's not a quitter.
Sorry fuck tard would you please explain to us why Spain is so fucked up.

I have never in 17 years met a member as worthless as yourself.

Do you own a gun? If so insert it in your cock pocket and do humanity a favor by pulling the trigger.

They re-elected this fool. Never underestimate someones ability to fool the shit outta you. Half of you are doing it to your women right now.

Watch it for a history refresher

In 1973 the public was much more informed than these assholes.

Sponsors

Latest posts