Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

My apologies not all mesorx trump ball sucking members are like the ignorant low life racist cunts who post on this thread.

I am deeply sorrow. That is a terrible thing to say if you do not wear the badge of racism proudly.

It will all be over in a year or two and America will be greater than ever. On the otherhand russia will face truely crippling sanctions for electing trump. He has been the worst attack on American freedom since Pearl Harbor.

My apologies not all mesorx trump ball sucking members are like the ignorant low life racist cunts who post on this thread.

I am deeply sorrow. That is a terrible thing to say if you do not wear the badge of racism proudly.

It will all be over in a year or two and America will be greater than ever. On the otherhand russia will face truely crippling sanctions for electing trump. He has been the worst attack on American freedom since Pearl Harbor.
I accept your apology.

I accept your apology.
I accept your apology.
Okay, but with this decision you have made you are on the wrong side of history.

Let me make this more personal for you so you can better understand. Say your brother was a pow who laid his life down for this country. He was a patriot in every sense of the word. Say he was tortured until his body was broken. Now you have DJT. A total coward ripping off everyone he comes in contact with. Mostly small contractors or people looking for a better life and were stupid enough to fall for the facade of success and were just outright scammed. Trump university for instance. These are only 2 examples that I will give of this fake and fraud. Look on line and you will find many more reasons to be ashamed of trump.

Now say that you know your brother and you understand that that no American ever born could be asked to give more for his country and he lived through it. And a pussy grabbing faggot like trump belittles what happened to him and actually claims to be a better man when we all know he was a coward who couldn't care less for his country. Would you not want to slug the punk in the throat just as hard as you have in you?

That's how I see your boy. He is a coward and a fraud who wouldn't piss on you if your hair was on fire, just because you were not in his mind worth pissing on.

1 Comey confirmed Trump was not under investigation
2 Comey say Trump didn't pressure him to stop the investigation

No smoking gun evidence = it looks hard to impeach Trump, huh

Come consolation songs for you, liberals
so you don't flood emergency services with your pathetic crises, like when Trump got elected

broken dreams