Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Do i believe comey is colluding with the russians? No, but i think there are some very fragile minds in america that are believing that right now when it comes to trump, sessions, pence, etc.
Let the FBI investigation either clear trump or show that he did obstruct.

To me that is secondary to his words and actions during his campaign. I don't like the fact that Trump has turned brother against brother here.but that is what he has done.

I have tried several times to cool the shit talk here, but trump fans can't give it up, and attack anyone who thinks the guy is full of shit.

Let the FBI investigation either clear trump or show that he did obstruct.

To me that is secondary to his words and actions during his campaign. I don't like the fact that Trump has turned brother against brother here.but that is what he has done.

I have tried several times to cool the shit talk here, but trump fans can't give it up, and attack anyone who thinks the guy is full of shit.
I don't attack you or anyone. A little friendly debate. Maybe i say things a bit personal, but do my best not to. For the record, and this goes for evsryone, i don't disslike anyone nor do i intentionally mean to be rude. I just dont agree with some and sometimes very much so.

Turns out, comeys memos look to be government property and weren't his to share. Comey may need that russian assylum after all. Lol.
There is a debate, but from what I have heard the memos are not classified. The president has not mentioned executive privilege so far.

I seriously doubt Conmey has any worries.

I sit here and see two people predominantly trash any republican and claim to have the moral high ground on any issue.
Big fucking deal. Tell me why you like them and I will tell you why I don't. Leave it at that and we have no problems.

Now these same two asshats are condoning attacks a
Fuck you shit for brains. I said I could understand why someone could attack republicans. I clearly stated it was wrong. Just no where near the pain that millions of Americans will see if the republican agenda is enacted.

I don't attack you or anyone. A little friendly debate. Maybe i say things a bit personal, but do my best not to. For the record, and this goes for evsryone, i don't disslike anyone nor do i intentionally mean to be rude. I just dont agree with some and sometimes very much so.
Really??? Hahaha...... Big_paul is a retard, you might as well accept it.
The libs like him, cry for tolerance, and then condone murders and killers, as long as it is those they disagree with.

It's called being a hypocrite.

Plus they thrive on fake news.
At least he knows a doctor on here , that will give him a free colonoscopy, if he needs it or not. Just to show how much he appreciates Big_pauls support.

Mrhat

You have been for the most part, and I try to show you the same respect.

Back