Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

The democrats are no better Paul. Not one of them. Giant pieces of self serving shit on both sides of the aisle- Obama spent his 8 years essentially handing the country to the banks through bailouts, a fraudulent government takeover of aig to funnel about 15 trillion their way and pressure on the Fed to give them all free money so they could but their own stock and we could pretend the economy was doing well.

I haven't seen you say Hillary would have been a better president so I haven't responded- but she would not have been. Less annoying while doing more damage guaranteed.
Our choice is the lesser of 2 evils.

My concern is social programs that benifit the people who are left out and really have no one who represents their interest.

I agree with you as far as Clinton, but I don't think anyone could be worse than we have now.

Trump’s inability to restrain himself under pressure is nothing new. We saw him dig deeper and deeper when it came to attacking the Hispanic judge in the Trump University case or insulting the Gold Star family of Army Capt. Humayun Khan. Now, however, his obsessive attacks take on legal meaning — perhaps instances of obstruction of justice in and of themselves, or, at the very least, powerful evidence that Trump would have tried just about anything to throw the FBI off the trail.

Trump likely will become more unhinged as headlines dog him day after day, a parade of witnesses troop in to talk to the special counsel and the investigation metastasizes. First we had collusion allegations, then obstruction allegations and now reportedly financial crimes https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-jared-kushners-business-dealings/2017/06/15/5d9a32c6-51f2-11e7-91eb-9611861a988f_story.html?utm_term=.f3922a2cc086 (allegedly committed by multiple individuals, including Jared Kushner). We don’t know whether these activities, not the purported collusion with the Russians during the campaign, were the source of Trump — and Kushner’s — angst about letting Comey proceed with his investigation. At any rate, the noose will tighten, especially as the prosecutorial team demands financial records that Trump has so far concealed from view. If ordered to comply with document subpoenas, will he comply as Richard Nixon was obliged to do after the Supreme Court’s ruling on the tapes — or will he defy the order of one of those so-called judges and finally take his ball and stomp off for good?

He is prosecuteing himself in a sense. If he would shut his mouth the problem could go away, but he can't. That is who he is.

I doubt that Comey would do such a thing. Just Putin talking crap lol.
Everyone of us should be incensed. Russia hacked our election.

Crippling sanctions are in order. No free country should have any relationship with them either politically or economically.

Putin just offered james comey political assylum. LMAO. Comey colluding with the russians.
You really believe that? It may be, but it is putin laughing in our faces after the ignorant and un educated elected his boy.

Last edited:
I doubt that Comey would do such a thing. Just Putin talking crap lol.
If enough media went along with a false narrative and enough politicians also then i think the damage one sentence or accusation could cause to this nation is irreparable. I think we're seeing that first hand. Putin is laughing all the way to the bank at what we're doing to ourselves as it stands.

You really believe that? It may be, but it is putin laughing in our faces after the ignorant and un educated elected his boy.
Do i believe comey is colluding with the russians? No, but i think there are some very fragile minds in america that are believing that right now when it comes to trump, sessions, pence, etc.

Back