Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Trump destroyed the lying corrupt criminal Hillery in this last debate

Trump was out of his element at that debate. He was not prepared to not be behind a podium and it showed... It's not his speaking style to talk and walk around, it was almost catered to Hillary in that way though because she does speak that way. Trump unbuttoned his jacket and lurked around, held the back of his chair and he was even resting his eyes at one point... It made him look weary and weak as if he's just going through the paces in an unwinnable election.

I don't know what debate you were watching, Trump only did slightly better than his last performance. It's getting difficult for me to distinguish between SNL skits and the real debates.

We watched about the first 5-10 min of the debate then I realized there's nothing either one of them can say pre election that would change my opinion of either one of them.

I admit I still despise one candidate far more than the other, because one is obviously and absolutely backed and controlled by the establishment I despise above all else. The other is backed by people of power I don't like, but not so obviously that I can't delude myself with the perception of independence.

The personal lives of either of them would leave them shunned in any moral society. But we don't have one of those, so instead their supporters and detractors endlessly debate the merits and flaws of their respective characters as if the differences would meaningfully impact the lives of the people they will ultimately govern.

‘I Think He’s a Very Dangerous Man for the Next Three or Four Weeks’
‘I Think He’s a Very Dangerous Man for the Next Three or Four Weeks’

Back in early March, Politico Magazine brought together five Donald Trump biographers for a conversation over lunch at Trump Tower. At the time, the country was just beginning to grapple with the reality that the presidential nominee from one of the two major American political parties stood a good chance of being a real estate mogul and entertainer. Wayne Barrett, Gwenda Blair, Michael D’Antonio, Harry Hurt and Timothy O’Brien knew him better than anybody, had studied him more than anybody, had written an aggregate 2,195 pages in books.

So much has happened over the past seven months: the crackpot conspiracy theories, the rageful late-night Twitter tirades, the surges and slides in the polls, an onslaught of investigative reporting that painted him as a racist, sexist, selfish, uncharitable, lying predator. So we thought it was time, especially in the wake of “grab them by the pussy,” for an emergency reconvening of the Trumpologists.

In a conference call on Monday with Barrett, Blair, D’Antonio and O’Brien, the biographers were unanimous in their assessment of what we are seeing: They are not surprised. Trump is who they thought he was. This, they said, is not a show. It is not an act. This is the man they wrote about. In 1992. In 1993. In 1999. In 2005. In 2015. This is a man who has been one of the most famous people in America for going on 40 years. Only now, though, are many people, finally, really, getting to know Donald John Trump.

He is, the biographers said, “profoundly narcissistic,” “willing to go to lengths we’ve never seen before in order to satisfy his ego”—and “a very dangerous man for the next three or four weeks.” And after that? “This time, it’s going to be a straight‑out loss on the biggest stage he’s ever been on,” one biographer predicted. And yet: “As long as he’s remembered, maybe it won’t matter to him.”

^^ from the documentary "13th"

Watch 13TH Online | Netflix
Published on Sep 26, 2016
The title of Ava DuVernay’s extraordinary and galvanizing documentary 13TH refers to the 13th Amendment to the Constitution, which reads “Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States.” The progression from that second qualifying clause to the horrors of mass criminalization and the sprawling American prison industry is laid out by DuVernay with bracing lucidity. With a potent mixture of archival footage and testimony from a dazzling array of activists, politicians, historians, and formerly incarcerated women and men, DuVernay creates a work of grand historical synthesis. Now Streaming on Netflix.