Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Donald Trump Prepares New Attack on Media, Clinton
Donald Trump Prepares New Attack on Media, Clinton

Donald Trump will broaden his attack against the media to hit globalism and the Clinton Foundation by charging that Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim is part of a biased coalition working in collusion with the Clinton campaign and its supporters to generate news reports of decades-old allegations from several women.

Mr. Trump, defiant and enraged in speeches on Thursday, flatly denied charges he had made inappropriate advances on the women over the past three decades.

“What they say is false and slanderous in virtually every respect,” he said at a rally in West Palm Beach, Fla., on Thursday, the day after the New York Times and other news outlets published accounts of women who said he had fondled or kissed them against their will.

As early as Friday, Mr. Trump is planning to claim that Mr. Slim, as a shareholder of New York Times Co. and donor to the Clinton Foundation, has an interest in helping Hillary Clinton’s campaign, according to a Trump adviser.

Attacking the Mexican billionaire would allow Mr. Trump to hit several targets. He could slam the “failing” New York Times, which he says had to be “rescued” by a “foreigner”—Mr. Slim, the adviser said.

The Fury and Failure of Donald Trump
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-fury-and-failure-of-donald-trump-w444943

Cu0EllDXgAAmirp.jpg

3e9d9dcfcf874b95d05ee757f81d1826.jpg

8896b35b90bf0faf68d738253bdd15bf.jpg

I get a kick outta the folks that don't believe Trump does inappropriate things with women, just a conspiracy against him... It's especially humorous when Trump said himself he does it. He's a "star". He can get away with anything.

Trump says the election is rigged — and his supporters are furious
Trump’s warnings of a rigged election stokes anger among followers - The Boston Globe

CINCINNATI — In an arena normally reserved for ice hockey, the Donald Trump crowd was on edge.

Some wore shirts with slogans like “[Expletive] Your Feelings” or, in reference to the female Democratic nominee, “Trump that Bitch.” Others had buckets of popcorn, ready for the show. When the media entourage entered, thousands erupted in boos.

Anger and hostility were the most overwhelming sentiments at a Trump rally in Cincinnati last week, a deep sense of frustration, an us-versus-them mentality, and a belief that they are part of an unstoppable and underestimated movement. Unlike many in the country, however, these hard-core Trump followers do not believe the real estate mogul’s misfortunes are of his own making.

They believe what Trump has told them over and over, that this election is rigged, and if he loses, it will be because of a massive conspiracy to take him down.

At a time when trust in government is at a low point, Trump is actively stoking fears that a core tenet of American democracy is also in peril: that you can trust what happens at the ballot box.

His supporters here said they plan to go to their local precincts to look for illegal immigrants who may attempt to vote. They are worried that Democrats will load up buses of minorities and take them to vote several times in different areas of the city. They’ve heard rumors that boxes of Clinton votes are already waiting somewhere.

And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures.