Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

I get a kick outta the folks that don't believe Trump does inappropriate things with women, just a conspiracy against him... It's especially humorous when Trump said himself he does it. He's a "star". He can get away with anything.
Ya Bill Clinton didn't do shit huh?? Ya he lied, Hillary didn't do shit huh? She lied!!!!

Trump at least is honest about being wealthy and getting PUSSY, just like EVERY heterosexual male on this planet!!!!!

Trump says the election is rigged — and his supporters are furious
Trump’s warnings of a rigged election stokes anger among followers - The Boston Globe

CINCINNATI — In an arena normally reserved for ice hockey, the Donald Trump crowd was on edge.

Some wore shirts with slogans like “[Expletive] Your Feelings” or, in reference to the female Democratic nominee, “Trump that Bitch.” Others had buckets of popcorn, ready for the show. When the media entourage entered, thousands erupted in boos.

Anger and hostility were the most overwhelming sentiments at a Trump rally in Cincinnati last week, a deep sense of frustration, an us-versus-them mentality, and a belief that they are part of an unstoppable and underestimated movement. Unlike many in the country, however, these hard-core Trump followers do not believe the real estate mogul’s misfortunes are of his own making.

They believe what Trump has told them over and over, that this election is rigged, and if he loses, it will be because of a massive conspiracy to take him down.

At a time when trust in government is at a low point, Trump is actively stoking fears that a core tenet of American democracy is also in peril: that you can trust what happens at the ballot box.

His supporters here said they plan to go to their local precincts to look for illegal immigrants who may attempt to vote. They are worried that Democrats will load up buses of minorities and take them to vote several times in different areas of the city. They’ve heard rumors that boxes of Clinton votes are already waiting somewhere.

And if Trump doesn’t win, some are even openly talking about violent rebellion and assassination, as fantastical and unhinged as that may seem.

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”

He then placed a Trump mask on his face and posed for pictures.

You watch CNN huh? [emoji6]

Ya Bill Clinton didn't do shit huh?? Ya he lied, Hillary didn't do shit huh? She lied!!!!

Trump at least is honest about being wealthy and getting PUSSY, just like EVERY heterosexual male on this planet!!!!!

Now that I've picked myself off the floor from laughing about Trump being honest, I figured I'd mention bill isn't running for office....

Also, by your logic, we should elect Hillary because Bill likes pussy too...

Your debating skills are about as good as Trump's, possibly better.

Last edited:
I get a kick outta the folks that don't believe Trump does inappropriate things with women, just a conspiracy against him... It's especially humorous when Trump said himself he does it. He's a "star". He can get away with anything.

First things first, I am NOT a Trump supporter. I also don't think it's appropriate for anyone to sexually assault someone, man or woman. With that out of the way:

I get a kick outta the folks that turn a blind eye to the double standard and hypocrisy that infests the democrats, liberals, progressive liberals, etc, and the majority of the media that rarely calls them on it. It's not a conspiracy that the media is and has been continuously trashing Trump and while continually defending Hillary - its a fact.

Now, this is not to say Trump doesn't deserve it, because he does, but why isn't the majority of the media trashing Hillary just as equally or more? She has a plethora of serious problems (legal, ethical, moral, character) that calls her candidacy to hold the office of president into question on many levels but yet the media doesn't provide the same coverage as when Trump says something stupid.

First things first, I am NOT a Trump supporter. I also don't think it's appropriate for anyone to sexually assault someone, man or woman. With that out of the way:

I get a kick outta the folks that turn a blind eye to the double standard and hypocrisy that infests the democrats, liberals, progressive liberals, etc, and the majority of the media that rarely calls them on it. It's not a conspiracy that the media is and has been continuously trashing Trump and while continually defending Hillary - its a fact.

Now, this is not to say Trump doesn't deserve it, because he does, but why isn't the majority of the media trashing Hillary just as equally or more? She has a plethora of serious problems (legal, ethical, moral, character) that calls her candidacy to hold the office of president into question on many levels but yet the media doesn't provide the same coverage as when Trump says something stupid.

I am anti-government, so I am no fan of either of these corrupt fucks!!!

The fact they these are the only two to pick from says a lot about this country, and all they do is try to tear each other down instead of wok together...This two party system is a crock of shit!!!!
63d1191157808e325047286e1f9c7d2c.jpg

I get a kick outta the folks that turn a blind eye to the double standard and hypocrisy that infests the democrats, liberals, progressive liberals, etc, and the majority of the media that rarely calls them on it. It's not a conspiracy that the media is and has been continuously trashing Trump and while continually defending Hillary - its a fact

Yes, that is true. I don't think Bill's history is entirely relevant though IMO, it's been played to death already.

But Trump does have more focus... It's how he wants it though wouldn't you say? Just when the media is done covering one thing in his campaign, he does something else to turn the attention on himself.

[url=http://nypost.com/2016/10/14/trump-camp-puts-forward-witness-to-refute-sex-assault-claim/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter]Trump camp puts forward witness to refute sex assault claim[/URL]

By Daniel Halper

October 14, 2016 | 5:16pm

Donald Trump’s campaign says a British man is countering claims that the GOP presidential nominee groped a woman on a cross-country flight more than three decades ago.

The man says he was sitting across from the accuser and contacted the Trump campaign because he was incensed by her account — which is at odds with what he witnessed.

“I have only met this accuser once and frankly cannot imagine why she is seeking to make out that Trump made sexual advances on her. Not only did he not do so (and I was present at all times) but it was she that was the one being flirtatious,” Anthony Gilberthorpe said in a note provided to The Post by the Trump campaign.

In an exclusive interview arranged by the campaign, Gilberthorpe said he was on the flight — in either 1980 or 1981— where Jessica Leeds claimed Trump groped her.

Gilberthorpe, 54, said he was sitting across the first class aisle from the couple and saw nothing inappropriate. Leeds was wearing a white pantsuit, he said, while Trump was wearing a suit and cuff-links, which he gave to his British flight companion.

Indeed, Gilberthorpe claimed, Leeds was “trying too hard” in her attempt to win Trump over.

“She wanted to marry him,” Gilberthorpe said of Leeds, who apparently made the confession when Trump excused himself and went to the bathroom.

There was no kissing, but the “shrill” Leeds was “very much in your face” with the real estate developer.

Gilberthorpe made headlines in 2014, when he went public with a claim that as a 17-year-old he procured boys (some who “could have been” underage”) for sex parties with high-ranking British politicians.

‘If there’s evidence Trump’s done it, sure, hang him from the post, but I was there, I was in a position to know that what she said was wrong, wrong, wrong.’

Gilberthorpe has no evidence to back up his claim — just his self-described excellent memory.

“What she said about Trump is wrong,” he told The Post. “I mean, no decent human being could sit by and have a woman go on television and tell the United States of America — accuse an individual of sexually molesting. It’s wrong for Trump, it’s wrong for me. But you know something else? It’s wrong for the American people,” he said.

Leeds alleged this week in interviews with The New York Times and CNN that Trump groped her, touching her “wherever he could find a landing spot.”

“The guy in the seat across the aisle could see. And I kept thinking, maybe the stewardess is going to come and he’ll stop, but she never came,” Leeds told CNN.

That allegation infuriated Gilberthorpe, a retiree living in northwest England, who said, “That I sat there — eyes bulging — and not intervening is nonsense.”

“If there’s evidence Trump’s done it, sure, hang him from the post, but I was there, I was in a position to know that what she said was wrong, wrong, wrong,” he said.

He immediately recognized Leeds when he saw video of her in The Times earlier this week holding up a younger picture of herself.

“Undoubtedly it was her,” he said. “I have a good photographic memory. I recognized her.”

He said he contacted the Trump campaign because he didn’t like that Leeds said that another passenger sat by while she was molested.

At a rally Friday in North Carolina, Trump claimed all allegations against him are “100 percent totally and completely fabricated.”

Speaking of Leeds, Trump said, “When you looked at the horrible woman last night, you said ‘I don’t think so.'”

Gilberthorpe is even challenging Leeds to a public confrontation.

“I will go to head to head with her — I will meet her again. I will see her eyes across the table with my eyes and I will challenge her on the points she made. And I’ll tell you what, I would do this whether it was for Trump, for Clinton, for Obama, or for any man who’s been accused of sexually molesting someone when I know he did not,” he said.

Leeds could not immediately be reached for comment.

Yes, that is true. I don't think Bill's history is entirely relevant though IMO, it's been played to death already.

But Trump does have more focus... It's how he wants it though wouldn't you say? Just when the media is done covering one thing in his campaign, he does something else to turn the attention on himself.

I would say Bills history is relevant to the extent of at least questioning Hillary on her campaigns push to label Trump with these serious accusations of assault, since she's still with Bill.

Meaning, does it not call her character for office into question for giving Bill a pass on the same type of accusations? Is giving him a pass de facto acceptance and approval for this type of behavior? And if so, does this not make her unfit to lead the nation because she "approves" sexual assault against women?

Just some line of questions the media could possibly take if they weren't so heavily party affiliated.

To your point about Trump wanting attention:

I believe he wanted the attention. I think this has been a marketing campaign from the start - making bold and many times brash statements to get attention. He started off great but was soon over his head and now I think he has realized he's bitten off more than he can chew.

You got me curious Eman...are you voting Hillary?

You got me curious Eman...are you voting Hillary?

I'm voting against Trump. :)

My gf is not a citizen of this country. She'd here legally though lol, pays taxes and everything. Actually, kinda funny that her tax return was sent to her address in Europe... I thought it was funny that a tax return could even be sent overseas.

Anyways, folks in her part of the world all dream of coming here. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of citizens in her part of the world have vacationed in more areas of the US than any of us here have. It would be quicker for me to list the places she hasn't been rather than the places she has. They love the US, the places, the people.

At least they did. Now that Trump is actually being taken serious in the states by a lot of people, individuals in her part of the world do not look at the states with the same wonder and interest. They feel either sad for us or they feel disappointed that a place that they all thought was the tops is now a place that would elect a reality star that acts.. well, how Trump acts.

It's a shame that the country has entertained Trump and the rest of the world is watching us do it. The media spreads his bullshit for all to see and we're losing respect everywhere. Imagine how Trump, with his ego and narcissistic personality, will be responded to the world over.

I've been very disillusioned with America throughout this election... The rest of the world have been as well IMO.

Donald Trump goes on a fact-finding visit to Israel. While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies.

The undertaker tells the American Diplomats accompanying him, 'You can have him shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury him here, in the Holy Land for just $100.'

The American Diplomats go into a corner and discuss for a few minutes. They come back to the undertaker and tell him they want Donald shipped home.

The undertaker is puzzled and asks, 'Why would you spend $50,000 to ship him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $100?

The American Diplomats replied, 'Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. We just can't take the risk.'

I'm voting against Trump. :)

My gf is not a citizen of this country. She'd here legally though lol, pays taxes and everything. Actually, kinda funny that her tax return was sent to her address in Europe... I thought it was funny that a tax return could even be sent overseas.

Anyways, folks in her part of the world all dream of coming here. I'd be willing to bet that the majority of citizens in her part of the world have vacationed in more areas of the US than any of us here have. It would be quicker for me to list the places she hasn't been rather than the places she has. They love the US, the places, the people.

At least they did. Now that Trump is actually being taken serious in the states by a lot of people, individuals in her part of the world do not look at the states with the same wonder and interest. They feel either sad for us or they feel disappointed that a place that they all thought was the tops is now a place that would elect a reality star that acts.. well, how Trump acts.

It's a shame that the country has entertained Trump and the rest of the world is watching us do it. The media spreads his bullshit for all to see and we're losing respect everywhere. Imagine how Trump, with his ego and narcissistic personality, will be responded to the world over.

I've been very disillusioned with America throughout this election... The rest of the world have been as well IMO.

Just a FYI, I'm currently part of a grass roots effort to get me elected president. I have overwhelming support (12, maybe14 people now) and ask that if you believe in something, anything, believe in me. On election day, make the right choice - the responsible and smart choice - write in "insertnamehere" :D [slimy politician smile]

Just a FYI, I'm currently part of a grass roots effort to get me elected president. I have overwhelming support (12, maybe14 people now) and ask that if you believe in something, anything, believe in me. On election day, make the right choice - the responsible and smart choice - write in "insertnamehere" :D [slimy politician smile]

Something tells me steroids are going to be legal under your administration INH!! You can count on my vote lol.

Best be prepared for Scally's memes if he doesn't like you though... :eek:

Last edited:
Something tells me steroids are going to be legal under your administration INH!! You can count on my vote lol.

Best be prepared for Scally's memes if he doesn't like you though... :eek:

I'm in :)