Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

NATION FEARS DRUG TEST WOULD REVEAL TRUMP NOT ON DRUGS
Nation Fears Drug Test Would Reveal Trump Not on Drugs - The New Yorker

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Donald J. Trump’s suggestion that both Presidential candidates submit to a drug test has sparked fears that such a test would reveal that he is not on drugs.

In interviews conducted across the country, voters said that they would be “alarmed” and “distressed” to learn that the billionaire’s statements and actions were the product of a mind unaltered in any way by a controlled substance.

“It never occurred to me that Donald Trump might not be on drugs,” Carol Foyler, an accountant from Toledo, Ohio, said. “That would be terrifying.”

Harland Dorrinson, a mechanic from St. Petersburg, Florida, said that the chilling possibility of Trump not being on drugs was a strong argument against submitting the candidates to drug testing. “If it turns out that he isn’t on anything, this is something that the American people shouldn’t have to find out,” he said. “We’ve suffered enough this election.”

Concerns that Trump might not be on drugs led the nominee’s running mate, Governor Mike Pence, of Indiana, to allay voters’ anxieties in an appearance on Fox News. “All Donald Trump said was that there should be drug tests,” Pence said. “He never explicitly said that he was not on drugs. The media has really run away with this story.”

Looks like Hillary had more paid trouble makers at Trump's rallies than actual supporters at her own. These videos take on a whole new meaning when you realize the protestors were trained and paid to incite violence.

That they were paid, or that it changes the meaning of the video?

That they were paid. I don't see where that conclusion can be drawn from the video?

I realize there have been plenty of accusations that it's occurring... I've never seen much evidence though. I can imagine some of it might go on, but I hardly doubt it's an actual strategy in the Democratic campaign.

Trump's nature tends to invite protest though... He's not afraid to say what he's thinking and it does piss people off. It's not shocking that protests would occur at his rallies because of that IMO.

That they were paid. I don't see where that conclusion can be drawn from the video?

I realize there have been plenty of accusations that it's occurring... I've never seen much evidence though. I can imagine some of it might go on, but I hardly doubt it's an actual strategy in the Democratic campaign.

Trump's nature tends to invite protest though... He's not afraid to say what he's thinking and it does piss people off. It's not shocking that protests would occur at his rallies because of that IMO.

It's from the video CBS posted. You can a more detailed written analysis at our favorite conspiracy site, ZH : )

“So the Chicago Protest when they shut all that, that was us. It was more him (Bob Creamer, founder of Democracy Partners) than me,” said Aaron Minter, “but none of this was suppose to come back to us, because we want it coming from people, we don’t want it to come from the party.”

We can disagree without threatening to either imprison the President's opponent in the election or incite the supporters of the losing party to assassinate the new president.

I have never seen anything like this election, but it should not come as a surprise that we would see this in a nation as polarized as the USA. There is no middle ground between the two parties that govern this country. Hell most nations would have been at civil war long before they reached the same point we have.

We will probably only have 5 supreme court justices in 4 years :)

We can disagree without threatening to either imprison the President's opponent in the election or incite the supporters of the losing party to assassinate the new president.

I have never seen anything like this election, but it should not come as a surprise that we would see this in a nation as polarized as the USA. There is no middle ground between the two parties that govern this country. Hell most nations would have been at civil war long before they reached the same point we have.

We will probably only have 5 supreme court justices in 4 years :)

There's only one party in the US, the War Party.