Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

wackit.gif
lol

Lol, you need to lay off the zero hedge flenser, when did they get a cartoon section? :)

Think that came from Town Hall originally. Too accurate to not post, especially the one free grope line, but all of them were used by the media to defend hubby Clinton.

On Zero Hedge, his articles are formatted in a sane manner that's easy to copy and paste here. You wouldn't like the sites I read and keep to myself. Anyway, I've read what you post as factual. You could use a little more ZH reading yourself.

Incidentally, had this been a DNC facility, you can bet the media and DNC would saying Trump put them up to it, or the Russians, lol.

[url=http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-16/gop-headquarters-north-carolina-firebombed-act-political-terrorism]GOP Headquarters In North Carolina Firebombed In Act Of "Political Terrorism"[/URL]

Hillsborough police are investigating an apparent firebombing of the Orange County Republican headquarters, an incident that one state GOP official called an act of “political terrorism." Police said the words, “Nazi Republicans get out of town or else” were spray painted on the side of an adjacent building.

Anyway, I've read what you post as factual. You could use a little more ZH reading yourself.

I was just fucking with you dude...

Although, I've several zh articles, they are more along the lines of a tabloid at least in the financial side and incredibly biased in the political. They shotgun financial conspiracy theories... Get them correct about 10% of the time. I've read all the ZH articles you post, they aren't bad but they sure aren't good either, many of the things they write about are not accurate, some of it is decent... But a lot of it is kind of far out there.

Just because I post something you don't like doesn't make it untrue btw... It's just likely on the other end of the spectrum of what you believe, that's okay, but doesn't make it untrue either.

I was just fucking with you dude...

Although, I've several zh articles, they are more along the lines of a tabloid at least in the financial side and incredibly biased in the political. They shotgun financial conspiracy theories... Get them correct about 10% of the time. I've read all the ZH articles you post, they aren't bad but they sure aren't good either, many of the things they write about are not accurate, some of it is decent... But a lot of it is kind of far out there.

Just because I post something you don't like doesn't make it untrue btw... It's just likely on the other end of the spectrum of what you believe, that's okay, but doesn't make it untrue either.

A different dimension, maybe, different plane of existence. Where vicious intent becomes virtuous. Of course I will call untrue the things I don't believe : )