Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Fuck black lives matter...they're domestic terrorists just like antifa...

not sure what's the big deal about antifa
they are making it a little less convenient to be a white supremacist.
What are their crimes to date? Interfering with someones right to free speech?
I mean, people have a right to burn the american flag too, but if they do it in front of me I'm sure as fuck gonna interfere with their right to free speech.

If neo nazi's march in my town I'll be there to oppose them, even if I have BLM on one side of me and Antifa on the other. Not gonna join them, but when it comes to neo nazis, kkk, white supremacist spewing hate I'll do my part to interfere with that free speech.

I mean, people have a right to burn the american flag too, but if they do it in front of me I'm sure as fuck gonna interfere with their right to free speech.

If neo nazi's march in my town I'll be there to oppose them, even if I have BLM on one side of me and Antifa on the other. Not gonna join them, but when it comes to neo nazis, kkk, white supremacist spewing hate I'll do my part to interfere with that free speech.

DIlLRQzVAAAXmPH.jpg

You are clearly not educated enough on current events and certainly not when it comes to Antifa.Their actions,crimes, and rioting behavior is undeniable. Your take on free speech is even more disturbing. You don't get to take away someones right to speak simply because you don't agree with it. Kkk,white supremacists, and nazi's are scum but I would rather them open their mouths and voice their views so all can hear how despicable their ideas are. That's how bad ideas and idiology can be called out in the open. You want to take the rights away of people you don't agree with then I suggest leaving the country.

The government has just decared them a domestic terrorist group. They run around and attack and assault people...
If neo nazi's march in my town I'll be there to oppose them
These wanna be neo nazi's aren't a threat and they have every right to do a peaceful march. Why would you oppose these dumbfucks when they're doing no harm? They're not breaking the law, who would waste their time on these lowlifes?...Granted that one stupid kid in charlottsville that ran over those people, he should be executed...

Maybe you should go watch some videos on youtube. Seeing is believing.

Maybe you should go watch some videos on youtube. Seeing is believing.

i actually did look at some youtube videos. most of them along the lines of " antifa gets owned " or " antifa gets surprised when bikers for trump show up "

they seem like little flash mobs of nerdy kids, trying to a little misguided good. always one or 2 transgender kids in the mix.
i just don't see them as much if a threat to the American way.

Back