Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Do you read? Have someone read my post to you... slowly. I did not state that the citizens pay federal income tax... they pay an income tax locally. Then pr pays federally. 4 billion. Dumbfuck.

Puerto Rico receives over 21 billion (in 2011 i’m sure it’s way more now) in federal aid and benefits yet only pay 4 billion in federal taxes.
that’s an imbalance of about 17 billion

what say you?

Last edited:
Nothing quite like continuing to see this American vs American mindset. Puerto Ricos problems are small potatoes compared to the civil unrest and emotionally charged atmosphere right here in the US. We won't be too concerned about Puerto Rico when our entire economic infrastructure collapses in the near future. We'll be more concerned with how we're going to feed our own families and keep them safe

Nothing quite like continuing to see this American vs American mindset. Puerto Ricos problems are small potatoes compared to the civil unrest and emotionally charged atmosphere right here in the US. We won't be too concerned about Puerto Rico when our entire economic infrastructure collapses in the near future. We'll be more concerned with how we're going to feed our own families and keep them safe

i agree the massive recession is coming and the UAS will be like a turd world county. there’s massive bubbles in the stock market in the bond market in the house and the auto loan market etc. all are gonna come crashing down and the standard living for Americans is going to drop drastically. it’s going to be the biggest recession the world has ever seen.

buy gold the dollar will be worth nothing.

This I can agree with and BOTH parties plus the president need to get their shit together and plot the way to making this country great again. All this partisanship makes me sick to my stomach and the time to fix the country's ills are running short as the people are running out of patience.

Puerto Rico receives over 21 billion (in 2011 i’m sure it’s way more now) in federal aid and benefits yet only pay 4 billion in federal taxes.
that’s an imbalance of about 17 billion

what say you?

And the 4 billion in taxes the Puerto rico citizens pay to the US treasury is for social security and medicare.

imrs.php