Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Wonder if Trump has seen this yet? Having a bounty he's probably praying to become prez for the protection from secert service :confused:

"El Chapo" Judge Assassinated Outside His House (…:

I noticed that after Soros says Trump will win the popular vote by a landslide, Bloomberg put up a banner that claims he said the exact opposite. That's right around 4:10 in the video.

Soros Admits "Landslide Popular Vote Victory" For Trump But President Clinton Is A "Done Deal"

by Tyler Durden
Oct 25, 2016 10:10 PM

The following shocking clip of George Soros mumbling through an interview in August with a Bloomberg reporter shows him admitting that:

"it's all going to lead to a landslide victory for Donald Trump... in the popular vote.... not in the electoral vote because they're paid political elements/announcers will have a big role and so the electoral vote will be closer..."

Was it a slip of the tongue by a boasting billionaire to a pretty blonde television reporter? We will never know what he was stumbling to say, but from the words he did mumble, it is clear that the deep state is very much in play and knows exactly how they have planned this to end.

As Bill Still notes, what word is he trying to pull up? I think he starts to say “paid political elements”.

Perhaps he means that there will be massive paid political advertisements? Or could he be talking about his voting machines rigging the elections? Incidentally, according to a Daily Caller story from last week: “Smartmatic, a U.K.-based voting technology company with deep ties to George Soros, has provided voting technology in 16 states including battleground zones like Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Other jurisdictions affected are California, District of Columbia, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Jersey, Oregon, Washington and Wisconsin.”

Or is he talking about outright bribery of the voting members of the electoral college itself?

According to Archives.gov: “There is no Constitutional provision or Federal law that requires Electors to vote according to the results of the popular vote in their states. Some states, however, require Electors to cast their votes according to the popular vote. The U.S. Supreme Court has held that the Constitution does not require that Electors be completely free to act as they choose and therefore, political parties may extract pledges from electors to vote for the parties' nominees... The Supreme Court has not specifically ruled on the question of whether pledges and penalties for failure to vote as pledged may be enforced under the Constitution. No Elector has ever been prosecuted for failing to vote as pledged."

In fact, only 29 states require Electors to vote for the winner of the popular vote. But fortunately several are critical swing states, including: Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.

According to Archives.gov: "Over the years, however, despite legal oversight, a number of electors have violated their state's law binding them to their pledged vote. However, these violators often only face being charged with a misdemeanor or a small fine, usually $1,000.”

Lastly, Soros then says a very remarkable thing, that he and his associates are a small minority of extremists:

"we are a small minority of extremists and we are moving it in that direction, I don't think Donald Trump has any chance of being elected [but Hillary Clinton is a 'done deal'?] yes."

An admission of the deep state's actions? You decide...

As Bill Still details in the following brief clip, Soros' strange momentarily disturbing admission would confirm two things:

1. the widespread rigging of the polls in the United States
2. the widespread collusion amongst the MSM in keeping this quiet.​

Filmed by Bloomberg at the World Economic Forum on August 31st ...

This whole Trump thing started as what i thought was a joke...humorous even, no way he will even come close i thought. I guess i didnt realize how many racist, bigoted pieces of shit their really are in this country and now...holy shit its getting really scary now...like this hate fueled xenophobic retard might actually become president, and for no other reason other than he has ran a campaign playing off hatred and fear of non caucasians...like...i mean what the hell is going to happen?

I guess i didnt realize how many racist, bigoted pieces of shit their really are in this country and now...

I guess you forgot to notice all the citizens that support Trump who have been fucked by Washington as they watched their wages stagnate for the past 20 years, or had their jobs exported overseas because it was cheaper for corporations - the same corporations that buy corrupt politicians - to hire a worker in China or Vietnam for $1.50 a day rather than pay Americans a livable wage.

Or in your haste to use the racism label, you forgot to notice the MILLIONS of illegals that are draining the system that is paid for by the same citizens that have been getting fucked by Washington.

Or in your haste to use the xenophobic label, you forgot to notice the millions of Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, Sikh, and immigrants from every religion except Islam, that are welcomed to the US by the majority of Americans. I guess you also forgot to notice that there is resistance to Muslim immigrants because Islam is a violent political ideology rather than a religion, and that that violent political reality is fundamentally incompatible with Western civilization.

Better stick to simple explanations and name calling. That's probably easier than actually feeling your fellow American's pain.

I guess you forgot to notice all the citizens that support Trump who have been fucked by Washington as they watched their wages stagnate for the past 20 years, or had their jobs exported overseas because it was cheaper for corporations - the same corporations that buy corrupt politicians - to hire a worker in China or Vietnam for $1.50 a day rather than pay Americans a livable wage.

Or in your haste to use the racism label, you forgot to notice the MILLIONS of illegals that are draining the system that is paid for by the same citizens that have been getting fucked by Washington.

Or in your haste to use the xenophobic label, you forgot to notice the millions of Hindu, Buddhist, Jewish, Sikh, and immigrants from every religion except Islam, that are welcomed to the US by the majority of Americans. I guess you also forgot to notice that there is resistance to Muslim immigrants because Islam is a violent political ideology rather than a religion, and that that violent political reality is fundamentally incompatible with Western civilization.

Better stick to simple explanations and name calling. That's probably easier than actually feeling your fellow American's pain.

CBS, i know how smart you are, im not that smart.
I am smart enough to know how to pick my battles, so i am not even going to try and argue this with you.

All i am gonna say is that based on what ive seen of the guy i think he is a a little self entitled prick with too much money and too little sense. Guys like that dont give a fuck what happens to people like me, hell none of these politicians do.

I dont like either of my choices at this point, but i cant get behind someone who is so openly filled with hate.

I dont like the dude, and i dont think he is qualified whatsoever to be our president.

CBS, i know how smart you are, im not that smart.
I am smart enough to know how to pick my battles, so i am not even going to try and argue this with you.

All i am gonna say is that based of what ive seen of the guy i think he is a a little self entitled prick with too much money and too little sense. Guys like that dont give a fuck what happens to people like me, hell none of these politicians do.

I dont like either of my choices at this point, but i cant get behind someone who is so openly filled with hate.

I dont like the dude, and i dont think he is qualified whatsoever to be our president.

I didn't take issue with your opinion on Trump and I still don't. I took exception to you labeling millions of Americans as racists and xenophobes because they're voting for a candidate who is the only one that is actually addressing their (valid) concerns.

Do racists support Trump? Yes. Are they the majority? Not even close.

I didn't take issue with your opinion on Trump and I still don't. I took exception to you labeling millions of Americans as racists and xenophobes because they're voting for a candidate who is the only one that is actually addressing their (valid) concerns.

Do racists support Trump? Yes. Are they the majority? Not even close.

Fair enough, it wasnt accurate for me to label the whole group like that. But regardless of how many of them actually are, i personally think thay is a large part of the demographic henis trying to reach. He knows exactly what key words to throw out to get people riled up and pissed off. Of course the prospect of illegals taking advantage of the system is cringeworthy, but hell there are plenty of americans milking it. I see it everyday, people coming into my store, buying their booze and smokes and lotto tickets cash and then buying food on their ebt and seeing they get $600 a month. Thats more than i get to spend on food in a month and i work!

Most of the hispanics i see, and i imagine not all of them are "legal" as most barely speak english, are paying cash. So...maybe they arent paying taxes, but these americans are not paying taxes and recieving government assistance.

Then you have Trump, who isnt oaying taxes, or atleast not as he should be, and the guys a millionaire so i dont think he should have much of a right to complain. However, he knows that he can get the average persons hate rising up, the people like me (but not me obviously) who have a right to be pissed, the people who work for nothing and pay our taxes dutifully and dont really even have much to give in the first place..but hell...i dont mind that i'll throw in my buck o' five to help someone out.

I understand how they feel, they are trying to come over here to make something that they cant have where they are from, hell if i could go somewhere else and make a better life for myself id do the same, thats why i cant all boiled over about it like some can....

And i cant feel as strongly opposed to muslims because, yeah obviously there are some bad eggs in there, but id like to think a lot of them are good people just trying to get away. Hell it wasnt too long ago we came here from across the water to escape the oppressive government/church of england.

Sorry if my thoughts seem scattered, im not so great at putting my thoughts into words sometimes, plus im just exhausted.

^^ Even the Hillary voters I know say they wish Hillary and Friends would shut up about Trump connections to the Russians. Almost no one actually believes that shit, but everyone does know which candidate has been taking money from foreign governments.

STATEMENT BY GOV. BILL WELD REGARDING THE FINAL WEEKS OF THIS ELECTION
STATEMENT BY GOV. BILL WELD REGARDING THE FINAL WEEKS OF THIS ELECTION

“I would like to address myself to all those in the electorate who remain torn between two so-called major party candidates whom they cannot enthusiastically support. I’m speaking particularly to those Republicans who feel that our President should exhibit commonly accepted standards of decency and discipline.

“I would not have stepped out of the swirl of the campaign to make this statement if I did not fear for our country, as I do.

“A President of the United States operates every day under a great deal of pressure — from all sides, and in furtherance of many different agendas. With that pressure comes constant criticism.

“After careful observation and reflection, I have come to believe that Donald Trump, if elected President of the United States, would not be able to stand up to this pressure and this criticism without becoming unhinged and unable to perform competently the duties of his office.

“Mr. Trump has some charisma and panache, and intellectual quickness. These qualities can be entertaining. Yet more than charisma, more even than intellectual ability, is required of a serious candidate for this country’s highest office. A serious candidate for the Presidency of the United States must be stable, and Donald Trump is not stable.”

^^Weld made it clear weeks ago that he wants Hillary to win, and plans to do whatever he can to derail Trump. I can't tell if Johnson knew this before picking him for VP, but probably. They are hoping a Trump loss will effectively end the Republican Party, and the Libertarian Party can then become the new second party in the US two party system. Then we'll be back to neocon vs. neocon like we have been for decades. I say good luck with that.

It's too bad, really. There are an amazing number of young libertarians supporting them who are going to feel very betrayed when this is all over. A lot of them are already taking the high road and deciding to not vote at all. I didn't become that cynical until I was almost 50. It's a shitty world we're leaving for our kids.

Yes, we know the left likes vandals. The comments on articles about campaign offices being fire bombed, windows broken out and obscene graffiti left on Trump supporter properties are largely supportive of the acts. Doesn't surprise me a bit that you two think it's funny.
You would be correct I find it rather fitting tbh. Considering how many different groups in society the asshole has disrespected.