Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

“As a nation, we began by declaring that 'all men are created equal.' We now practically read it 'all men are created equal, except negroes.' When the Know-Nothings get control, it will read 'all men are created equal, except negroes, and foreigners, and Catholics.' When it comes to this I should prefer emigrating to some country where they make no pretense of loving liberty – to Russia, for instance, where despotism can be taken pure, and without the base alloy of hypocrisy.”

― Abraham Lincoln, Lincoln Letters

Its over boys.
Trump is headed for a win, says professor who has predicted 30 years of presidential outcomes correctly - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/?0p19G=c (Trump is headed for a win, says professor who has predicted 30 years of presidential outcomes correctly)

The left was all for womanizing when it was bill Clinton putting a Cuban cigar in a woman's butt hole in the Oval Office. now they're offended, lol.

I'm unsure as to how the left, or right for that matter, was "all for womanizing" during that entire controversy.... Don't really recall anyone giving Bill a pat on the back during that scandal.

I'm unsure as to how the left, or right for that matter, was "all for womanizing" during that entire controversy.... Don't really recall anyone giving Bill a pat on the back during that scandal.
I remember plenty giving him a pat on the back for getting a blow job in the Oval Office.