Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

There was many claims with proof of non consensual incidents. a whole lot more proof than with trump.
More importantly, there is a great deal of evidence that Hillary took extreme measures to threaten and intimidate the ones making the claims.

I remember plenty giving him a pat on the back for getting a blow job in the Oval Office.

You remember plenty of left wing publications, news organizations and individuals giving Bill a pat on the back for getting a blowjob in the oval office? Sorry, I find that really difficult to believe man.

Do you not find anything Trump has said as being offensive?

You remember plenty of left wing publications, news organizations and individuals giving Bill a pat on the back for getting a blowjob in the oval office? Sorry, I find that really difficult to believe man.

I drive 12 to 15 hours a day in a very blue state and a vast majority of the time I listen to political talk. been doing so for over 20 years.

And Trump is a gawd dam moron....<-----me not using the lords name in vain.

Few people who aren't already Hillary supporters care much about offensive speech. Personally, I'm rather fond of offensive speech these days, it being a left-wing political issue and all.

And I do remember at the time the media making jokes about Bill getting a blow job in the oval office. At least two woman "journalists" said they would have offered had they known he wanted one. I didn't watch much TV then or now, so even that was from a very small sample.

Few people who aren't already Hillary supporters care much about offensive speech

Can you clarify, I feel like there is a typo here?

And I do remember at the time the media making jokes about Bill getting a blow job in the oval office.

I don't recall this, but I do recall it in personal discussions. Regardless, I saw a LOT more news headlines referring to the scandal as the Clinton crisis... It was not one big joke for the vast majority at the time with one side shrugging it off and the other being offended.

It's also a pretty silly comparison to Trump's comments and actions regarding women IMO.

Can you clarify, I feel like there is a typo here?

No typo. I mean that a great many people are more disgusted with the limits being placed on speech by the PC nanny state, than they are offended by the non-PC things Trump says. Half the crap I see him accused of is intentional misinterpretation. Not that the other half isn't offensive as hell to some, but at least they aren't being deceived by a persona he rolls out just for the voters.

Half the crap I see him accused of is intentional misinterpretation

That may be... Although frankly I think many just hear what they want to hear. I've had people try to explain to me what Trump was "trying to say". It's not like the guy is speaking another language... I heard what he has said and it's nothing I'd want a President to be saying. Seems like Trump has had a real difficult time getting his words across without being "misinterpreted"... Whether he means it to be offensive or not is still his problem. If he were actually a politician maybe he'd be better practiced.

t least they aren't being deceived by a persona he rolls out just for the voters.

You mean like every politician... ?

I'm certainly not the same persona in my professional life as I am in my personal life. It would be more extreme were I running for public office.

Trump is doing what he can to deceive... He's just not very good at it in my eyes.

That's right -just another way of saying he isn't a politician.
There will be international incident after international incident if he gets in.
He will make America look foolish on the global stage... And that's just by accident -let alone what he will do on purpose!

That may be... Although frankly I think many just hear what they want to hear. I've had people try to explain to me what Trump was "trying to say". It's not like the guy is speaking another language... I heard what he has said and it's nothing I'd want a President to be saying. Seems like Trump has had a real difficult time getting his words across without being "misinterpreted"... Whether he means it to be offensive or not is still his problem. If he were actually a politician maybe he'd be better practiced.

You mean like every politician... ?

I'm certainly not the same persona in my professional life as I am in my personal life. It would be more extreme were I running for public office.

Trump is doing what he can to deceive... He's just not very good at it in my eyes.

Well, I concede we don't have a trove of emails that show just how two-faced he might be. He's the devil we don't know.

That's right -just another way of saying he isn't a politician.
There will be international incident after international incident if he gets in.
He will make America look foolish on the global stage... And that's just by accident -let alone what he will do on purpose!
You mean like starting a war with Russia and Iran? That's a near certainty if he doesn't win. More than half of Russia's citizens fear/expect a nuclear war to result from the conflict in Syria, and Hillary want's to escalate that as her very first act as president.

Well, I concede we don't have a trove of emails that show just how two-faced he might be. He's the devil we don't know.

Awfully dramatic...

You mean like starting a war with Russia and Iran? That's a near certainty if he doesn't win. More than half of Russia's citizens fear/expect a nuclear war to result from the conflict in Syria, and Hillary want's to escalate that as her very first act as president.

Even more dramatic...

You think Trump will save us from these horrible things Hillary is certain to do then?

Awfully dramatic...

Even more dramatic...

You think Trump will save us from these horrible things Hillary is certain to do then?

Yes, the emails are awfully dramatic, confirmed I haven't been as paranoid as I should have been. And yes again, her promise to start a war with Russia is even more dramatic.

I don't know what Trump will do, but I suspect he will lack the support from Congress to do as much damage as people think. It's even possible Congress will be so unhappy with what he does accomplish they will remember some of their recently surrendered Constitutional duties and powers. I also suspect his lack of funding from the war making industries indicates he won't be starting any new wars right away.

Yes, the emails are awfully dramatic, confirmed I haven't been as paranoid as I should have been. And yes again, her promise to start a war with Russia is even more dramatic.

I don't know what Trump will do, but I suspect he will lack the support from Congress to do as much damage as people think. It's even possible Congress will be so unhappy with what he does accomplish they will remember some of their recently surrendered Constitutional duties and powers. I also suspect his lack of funding from the war making industries indicates he won't be starting any new wars right away.

You're suggesting here that Congress actually will do something worthwhile by not supporting Trump should he become president lolol

More importantly, there is a great deal of evidence that Hillary took extreme measures to threaten and intimidate the ones making the claims.
I don't think I ever knew a woman who would not want to throw acid in the face of a woman who fucked her man.

Bill Clinton is shit, but I'm not voting for him.