Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

no it’s not a crime to fire the fbi director. the president of United States has the authority to fire the FBI director at any time he pleases. Trump is the president of the executive branch which the FBI and Department of Justice falls under. he has the authority to do what he’s done
Not if the president's reason for the firing was to "obstruct justice " sir.

Not if the president's reason for the firing was to "obstruct justice " sir.

I would think it was due to such obstruction, considering that less than a week after Hillary's hubby met in private with the Attorney General, Comey changed his description of Hillary's classified document handling from a crime, "grossly negligent", to a phrase, "extremely careless", that means the exact same thing, but isn't defined as a crime.

I would think it was due to such obstruction, considering that less than a week after Hillary's hubby met in private with the Attorney General, Comey changed his description of Hillary's classified document handling from a crime, "grossly negligent", to a phrase, "extremely careless", that means the exact same thing, but isn't defined as a crime.
Don't get me wrong Flenser she's a greasy c*nt too lol

President Trump, back in Washington today after a dozen days abroad, will soon have to make a very tough decision: What is he going to say about Roy Moore?

With Republicans searching for a solution to having an Alabama Senate nominee who is accused of molesting a teenager, http://www.rollcall.com/news/hawkings/four-senate-stories-that-might-shape-moores-fate?utm_content=buffer24e55&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer (Roll Call’s David Hawkings reports) that how Trump will address the situation has emerged as a “pivotal question” for the party. Trump has three options. He can side with the GOP establishment and call on Moore to step aside. He can stick to the White House’s https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/11/13/ignore-the-spin-trump-and-gop-have-made-a-devils-bargain-with-roy-moore/ (previous middle-ground response), by saying Moore should abandon his candidacy only if it’s true that he did what his accusers claim. Or he can side with Moore, though this appears a remote possibility.

The problem is that, because of the peculiarities of this situation, it’s plausible that none of these options will prove a good one.

They could buy the entire border and the government could take it from them without battle, a trial or a protest if they wanted.

Will be interesting if they strong arm them.

I ain't

saying it's right, just saying they can at any time.

All they need is to believe it poses a threat to the country and they would take the land If needed for national security.
Gov't has readily seized private farms (paying for them) to buy roads for decades.
Don't see why they can't do the same for a border wall.

Nice
Do you have a similar one where the Dem party becomes the communist logo?

President Trump's claim doesn't make much sense — Obama canceled a meeting, not a trip, and by then, he had already traveled to the Philippines twice as president.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/11/15/trumps-bizarre-claim-that-obama-never-got-to-land-in-the-philippines/?utm_term=.e23e1d29a7b8 (Analysis | Trump’s bizarre claim that Obama ‘never got to land’ in the Philippines)

I understand the situation, but I'm curious what you think about how Trump is handling it. And what you would do differently. I think he is playing it smarter than any other president has. His tough talk has been for China and Russia more than North Korea in my opinion. He's been the first one to get those two on board against North Korea, and couldn't have done it any other way than making them think a nuclear war was is going to be on their doorstep or in a place they don't want it. Even if that's not going to work, bring it to a head before he gets any more advanced in his missile systems, instead of Kicking It Down the Road, like everybody else has.

Haven't you seen how Trump was treated on his foreign trip. He is treated with more respect than anyone we have ever sent out. And it's because he is unpredictable. They want to be on his good side. That was evident. Someone in power, I mean power to put you in a position you don't want to be in, that is unpredictable, is more unnerving then someone with strength. At least you can predict strength. But he keeps them on their toes, and that's good for us.

I know you don't like his, domestic policies, from the things I've heard you say in the past, but I don't know how you can be against his America first, foreign policy. If so explain it to me. I'm hard to persuade but I am open.

Mrhat
You are trying to get me to say something nice about trump.

I agree a heavy hand is more effective in this situation. It does seem there is progress being made. Maybe tough talk will bring them to the table.

Christianity has died in the hands of Evangelicals. Evangelicalism ceased being a religious faith tradition following Jesus’ teachings concerning justice for the betterment of humanity when it made a Faustian bargain for the sake of political influence. The beauty of the gospel message — of love, of peace and of fraternity — has been murdered by the ambitions of Trumpish flimflammers who have sold their souls for expediency. No greater proof is needed of the death of Christianity than the rush to defend a child molester in order to maintain a majority in the U.S. Senate.

Evangelicals have constructed an exclusive interpretation which fuses and confuses white supremacy with salvation. Only those from the dominant culture, along with their supposed inferiors who with colonized minds embrace assimilation, can be saved. But their salvation damns Jesus. To save Jesus from those claiming to be his heirs, we must wrench him from the hands of those who use him as a façade from which to hide their phobias — their fear of blacks, their fear of the undocumented, their fear of Muslims, their fear of everything queer.

Evangelicalism has ceased to be a faith perspective rooted on Jesus the Christ and has become a political movement whose beliefs repudiate all Jesus advocated.