Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Can't see what/who you're responding to, but I can guess who "she" is. Many corporations and countries have already stopped the flow of bribe money, I mean donations, to the Clinton Foundation. She's pretty much finished as a political power.
You guessed correctly. She is a crooked bitch.

All the witch hunt will end up doing is proving Trump did nothing while she ends up in jail.

It's going just as I predicted from the start. Hillary will end up in prison and President trump will win in 2020.

1) At this point what difference does it make

2) I did not have sexual relations with that woman.

3) you can keep your doctor.

Lol, libtards make my head hurt bahahaha

You guessed correctly. She is a crooked bitch.

All the witch hunt will end up doing is proving Trump did nothing while she ends up in jail.

It's going just as I predicted from the start. Hillary will end up in prison and President trump will win in 2020.
What's your prediction on doctor pct fate?
Will he give up in 2020?
Will he be rushed to ER/therapy before that?
Will he endure it all to 2024?

Despite all BS and fake news it looks like Washington Post will NOT cover up Hillary if real evidence against her finally arises.

I ain't

saying it's right, just saying they can at any time.

All they need is to believe it poses a threat to the country and they would take the land If needed for national security.
Agreed they can definitely do that BUT last I checked Mexico isn't a Nuclear threat atm ;) And since your gov't just passed a 700 billion dollar Defense Bill. Pretty sure that "Wall" money could be better spent elsewhere now. :)