Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Sign 6 is the city of Jerusalem itself. Jesus predicted that Jerusalem would once again be in Jewish lands in the last days! His disciples had asked Jesus if he would at that time restore the kingdom of David to Israel, but Jesus lamented in his Olivet Discourse in Luke 21:24 that, first the holy city would be trampled down by Gentiles… until the times of the Gentiles would be fulfilled. It has taken nearly 2,000 years for the times of the Gentiles to be fulfilled. Since 70 A.D., Jerusalem had been trampled and controlled by Gentiles ….but the Jews miraculously regained control of their capital city in 1967, in the Six-Day War. Keep your eyes upon this major sign, the sign of Jerusalem, because the nations are trying to impose their solutions upon Israel’s capital, but God says through the prophet Zechariah that Jerusalem cannot be moved. The United Nations, the Vatican, and many world leaders want to make Jerusalem an international city. However, God says that the city is His and He has given it to the Jews. Despite God’s warning, UN resolution 476 flagrantly reiterates that Israel’s claim to Jerusalem are null and void. As a result, most countries refuse to transfer their embassies to Jerusalem – Israel’s capital. https://jerusalemchannel.tv/2014/10/26/40-signs-second-coming/

Sign 6 is the city of Jerusalem itself. Jesus predicted that Jerusalem would once again be in Jewish lands in the last days! His disciples had asked Jesus if he would at that time restore the kingdom of David to Israel, but Jesus lamented in his Olivet Discourse in Luke 21:24 that, first the holy city would be trampled down by Gentiles… until the times of the Gentiles would be fulfilled. It has taken nearly 2,000 years for the times of the Gentiles to be fulfilled. Since 70 A.D., Jerusalem had been trampled and controlled by Gentiles ….but the Jews miraculously regained control of their capital city in 1967, in the Six-Day War. Keep your eyes upon this major sign, the sign of Jerusalem, because the nations are trying to impose their solutions upon Israel’s capital, but God says through the prophet Zechariah that Jerusalem cannot be moved. The United Nations, the Vatican, and many world leaders want to make Jerusalem an international city. However, God says that the city is His and He has given it to the Jews. Despite God’s warning, UN resolution 476 flagrantly reiterates that Israel’s claim to Jerusalem are null and void. As a result, most countries refuse to transfer their embassies to Jerusalem – Israel’s capital. https://jerusalemchannel.tv/2014/10/26/40-signs-second-coming/

Is social media responsible for our democracy’s current crisis? An increasing amount of political information (and misinformation) gets disseminated online, and many Americans do not trust the media, do not trust Congress and do not trust the president. By many measures, voters are as polarized now as they have ever been in recent memory.

Many observers — even, before he left office, President Barack Obama — have tagged social media as a key driver of this crisis. The digital world offers no shortage of potential villains: targeted Russian ads; shadowy purveyors of fake news; political consultants like Cambridge Analytica wielding big data and cutting edge psychology; and formerly fringe media players like Breitbart leaping into the mainstream.

But we risk giving too much weight to the newest and most frightening media technologies. If any media platform is to blame, it is not the web. It is more likely television, which is a more important source of political information. Growing polarization may also result from structural economic changes, like rising inequality, that have occurred in recent decades.

A few facts can help keep the role of social media in perspective. The share of Americans who use social media as their primary source of political news and information is rising fast but remains relatively small. Recent work by Mr. Gentzkow and Hunt Allcott finds that only 14 percent of American adults reported that social media was their most important source of news for the 2016 election. On the other hand, 57 percent of American adults said that TV (cable, network or local) was their most important source.

It’s also important which demographic groups use social media. In a paper recently published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, we show that polarization has been growing as fast or faster among elderly Americans — those least likely to use social media — as among those aged 18 to 39. This applies across a broader set of demographic groups: Polarization increased as fast or faster among the Americans least likely to use the internet compared with those who are most likely.

(CNSNews.com) – While campaigning for the presidency in 2008, then-Senator Barack Obama called Jerusalem the capital of Israel when addressing a pro-Israel audience, just as Republican presidential hopeful Mitt Romney did this week.

On June 4 of that year – one day after announcing he had secured the required number of delegates to win the Democratic nomination – Obama delivered a speech at the annual American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) policy conference.

Any negotiated agreement between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, he said, “must preserve Israel’s identity as a Jewish state with secure, recognized, defensible borders. And Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel and it must remain undivided.”

You seemed to have missed my question @Swiper ^^^ :) So ?

Sorry yeah I missed it

I actually don’t support most of the policies of President Trump. i’m a libertarian, constitutionalist. i’m a registered libertarian. Trump believes in big government I don’t. I do agree with his overall theme of “America first”
I feel like he doesn’t get a fair shake with the media with all the fake news that circulates about him it’s completely unfair.
I like the fact that hes some what considered an outsider and unconventional. i like him as a person, how he can speak his mind and doesn’t give a shit what other people think. he doesn’t take shit or bullshit from anybody i’ll never back down from a fight. he’s confident, Alpa and has great leadership capabilities he’s a true leader. he’s a real as it gets. hes not a phony. I find him funny and a likable person. he’s what I would call a blue-collar billionaire.

I think most people have negative view of him bbecause how the media portrays him.

he’s what I would call a blue-collar billionaire.

By most estimates, Trump inherited between $100M and $200M...hardly a self-made blue collar billionaire that he’d like us to believe.

However, if you are insinuating that blue collar is white trash (I personally do not equate the two) then yes, Trump behaves like blue collar white trash and I fully agree with you.

SEOUL (Reuters) - Large joint drills by the U.S. and South Korean militaries and U.S. threats of a preemptive war against Pyongyang have made outbreak of war on the Korean peninsula ‘an established fact’, a spokesman for the North’s foreign ministry said.

“The remaining question now is: when will the war break out?” the spokesman said late on Wednesday in a statement carried by its official KCNA news agency.

“We do not wish for a war but shall not hide from it, and should the U.S. miscalculate our patience and light the fuse for a nuclear war, we will surely make the U.S. dearly pay the consequences with our mighty nuclear force which we have consistently strengthened.”

Two days after Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin held a big Washington event to tout the Trump administration’s promise to house all homeless vets, the agency did an about-face, telling advocates it was pulling resources from a major housing program.

The VA says it is essentially ending a special $460 million program that has dramatically reduced homelessness among chronically sick and vulnerable veterans. Instead, the money will go to local VA hospitals that can use it as they like, as long as they show evidence of dealing with homelessness.

Anger exploded on a Dec. 1 call that was arranged by Shulkin’s Advisory Committee on Homeless Veterans to explain the move. Advocates for veterans, state officials and even officials from HUD, which co-sponsors the program, attacked the decision, according to five people who were on the call.

Sorry yeah I missed it

I actually don’t support most of the policies of President Trump. i’m a libertarian, constitutionalist. i’m a registered libertarian. Trump believes in big government I don’t. I do agree with his overall theme of “America first”
I feel like he doesn’t get a fair shake with the media with all the fake news that circulates about him it’s completely unfair.
I like the fact that hes some what considered an outsider and unconventional. i like him as a person, how he can speak his mind and doesn’t give a shit what other people think. he doesn’t take shit or bullshit from anybody i’ll never back down from a fight. he’s confident, Alpa and has great leadership capabilities he’s a true leader. he’s a real as it gets. hes not a phony. I find him funny and a likable person. he’s what I would call a blue-collar billionaire.

I think most people have negative view of him bbecause how the media portrays him.
Thank you for the reply....

Yes NK should have been dealt with long ago. What a shame is... the problem has been left with an "angry retard" too deal with it! :oops:
I like Trumps tactics on NK. You should understand gaming, as much as anyone. Can't you see through some of the rhetoric?
Trump doesn't want to go to war, but his unpredictable, Brazen show of strength, is to get Russia and China to put the choke hold on North Korea, as much as it is to intimidate Kim. Everybody has called for sanctions and support from China and Russia on North Korea and it does nothing. By flexing our military muscle and getting ourselves ready for a major scale war on China's doorstep, and possibly a nuclear war that Russia doesn't want. Has caused both of them to put strangleholds on North Korea's economy.
It couldn't have been done any other way. Trump is playing a game with them, and they know it. But what if they're wrong, and he's really getting ready to blow North Korea off the map?

That's exactly the reason why they are cooperating. I'm surprised you're not able to see that. You've been gaming people since you've been at meso. I would have thought you would be loving Trump.

Quit listening to CNN, and think about it yourself for a little bit. Honestly think about it a little bit. There is not a better strategy than what Trump is doing at the moment.

Mrhat