Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

If we had pictures 30 percent of the population would not believe it or care. I have accepted that.

Why is this thread a sticky.

Seems as if it's one guy all by himself just pinning a thread to support his personal political views at this point.

What purpose is it serving?

I believe the women in this case plus as far as I know he was banned from the local mall. That's enough evidence for me.

Moore is as unhinged as you can get, although I would not be surprised to see R go lower. There is so much more that makes this POS unqualified. A good/excellent barometer is if someone chooses to vote/support for Moore, they are low life scum. Anencephalics!

I believe the women in this case plus as far as I know he was banned from the local mall. That's enough evidence for me.
You believe the women based on no evidence and I don't believe the claim he was banned from a mall was ever substantiated. Just so we are clear then, the mere allegation of him doing something wrong is enough for you? That's your standard?

Why is this thread a sticky.

Seems as if it's one guy all by himself just pinning a thread to support his personal political views at this point.

What purpose is it serving?
It's therapy for him. Imagine throwing your whole professional life down the toilet. If anything a wellness check should be done because people in his similar circumstance turn to suicide. It's best to just ignore him like you would any mentally unstable individual.