Trump Timeline ... Trumpocalypse

Didn't work
Looks like Trump has Siri, thus no need for a keyboard

What if Trump’s wall were solar powered?
https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/02/10/2184028/what-if-trumps-wall-were-solar-powered/

Clearly, this is nonsense. A complete waste of time. It’s not our intention to suggest the US will pay for its Mexico border wall by putting solar panels along the south side. That’s definitely probably not going to happen. Though comic book supervillains might draft secret plans to harvest daylight from their enemies, the evidence that POTUS is a comic book supervillian is at best circumstantial. What we have here is a hypothetical.

Would it work, though?

Any proposal to incorporate renewables into the Wall’s construction, if one is ever to exist, would need to be informed by realism and practicality. Support from the campaigners and special-interest groups couldn’t be bluffed with grandiose plans, because everyone knows there’s no earthly reason to build a whole Wall out of solar panels. It’s a non-starter. Our working through of the mechanics of such a scheme is the opposite of fake news: factual nonsense.
That's a great idea to unify Trumpsters and environmentalists:

make a solar-powered electrified border fence
(just add storage batteries for nightime zaps)

Comey-meme-1024x860.jpg

Do you climate cultists all preach from the same manual? "Needed to be addressed today" I will address this comment as I find it the most comical.

In the 1960's to mid-late 1970's climate alarmists were preaching global cooling and the dire consequences. The world was going to see mass starvation from crops being destroyed or simply another ice age that would kill all mankind if we didn't act now. Every prediction was completely false. Sound familiar? Oh, but there is more.

In the late 1980's to early 2000's it was now global warming, you know since global cooling completely failed. Super storms and record rainfall were going to occur and reshape our planet unless we act immediately. Again completely false. Here are more tidbits of immediate dire action as you have called it that was previously spouted by the climate cult.

When Laurent Fabius met with Secretary of State John Kerry on May 13, 2014 to talk about world issues he said “we have 500 days to avoid climate chaos.”

In 2009, world leaders met in Copenhagen, Denmark to potentially hash out another climate treaty. That same year, the head of Canada’s Green Party wrote that there was only “hours” left to stop global warming.

“We have hours to act to avert a slow-motion tsunami that could destroy civilization as we know it,” Elizabeth May, leader of the Greens in Canada, wrote in 2009. “Earth has a long time. Humanity does not. We need to act urgently. We no longer have decades; we have hours. We mark that in Earth Hour on Saturday.”

Environmentalist write George Monbiot wrote in the UK Guardian that within “as little as 10 years, the world will be faced with a choice: arable farming either continues to feed the world’s animals or it continues to feed the world’s people. It cannot do both.” This was said in 2002.

The San Jose Mercury News reported on June 30, 1989 that a “senior environmental official at the United Nations, Noel Brown, says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels if global warming is not reversed by the year 2000.”

These are just a very small sample of the "things that needed to be addressed immediately". The years change but the narrative remains the same. I didn't even have to post a single bullshit prediction from Al Gore, which in themselves are quite entertaining. I will end it here since I could fill hours of reading simply by posting all the failures of climate alarmists.

Pulling out of the Paris Agreement certainly isn't dire. It was a bad deal that unfortunately,from my view, will be renegotiated and made again down the road. In my experience almost every person bitching about Trump leaving the Paris Agreement have no clue what the agreement actually was.
ROFLMAO

actually they are preparing for a global-cooling scare comeback
https://wattsupwiththat.com/2016/07/02/are-scientists-preparing-for-a-flipflop-back-to-global-cooling-predictions/ (Are Scientists Preparing for a FlipFlop Back to Global Cooling Predictions?)

for now they are just fearmongering with global-colluding

The opening statement former FBI Director James Comey will read at a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on Thursday morning is on its face a dramatic retelling of the events that precipitated his firing in May. But it is perhaps more critically a depiction of a multi-pronged national crisis.

One prong of that crisis concerns the character of the president: Comey, in so many words, has confirmed that Donald Trump is loyalty obsessed, corrupt in his dealings, and lacking in any sense of what constitutes appropriate checks on the power of the president.

A second prong concerns the president’s actions: Trump administration loyalists are taking solace in and spinning the narrow factual point that Comey did in fact assure Trump three times that he was not under FBI investigation. They ignore the largest thematic point that Comey’s story is one of a president slowly, steadily, incriminating himself. If he was not under investigation before he fired Comey, it is imperative that he be so now.

The final prong concerns the fact that the broader government is in control of people intent on enabling Trump, complicit in his wrongdoing. This final prong is the one Comey depicts most indirectly, but it is perhaps the most important. The president and his confidants are engaging in grave wrongdoing, and Republicans are denying the public the political means to stop it.

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—In an interview with NBC’s Lester Holt, Donald Trump boasted that, if he is impeached, the television ratings will be higher than those of any other impeachment in history.

“Everywhere I go, people tell me that if I am impeached, they’re going to watch it,” he said. “The ratings are going to be through the roof.”

He said that he expected his impeachment ratings to be “many, many times” the size of the audience for Bill Clinton’s impeachment, in 1998.

“It’s not even going to be close,” Trump said. “The ratings for Bill Clinton’s impeachment were a joke.”

Asked about the recent impeachment of the former South Korean President Park Geun-hye, Trump said, “Did anyone even watch that one? That was Korea. Nobody cares.”

As for the impeachment of Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff, he said, “I didn’t hear about that one. I don’t follow Brazil. I like Argentina. I saw ‘Evita’ many, many times. Andrew Lloyd Webber did a great job. Millions and millions of people loved it. But that was a Broadway show, not an impeachment.”

Even though he anticipates “just terrific” ratings for his impeachment, Trump said that he did not expect the media to provide an honest accounting of his audience size.

“They’re going to lie and say that a lot of people who watched my impeachment didn’t watch, and that’s going to be very bad and unfair, but it’s not going to change the fact that my impeachment will be a great impeachment, a really beautiful impeachment,” he said.

Ooooo I'm sure that's HUGE news to the scallysters. Not like Honest barry soetoro "you like your doctor you keep him" "you like your health you keep it"