Trying steroids for the first time.

Noah Martin

Banned
I've been researching for the past few weeks, or months and so.
I'm really interested in taking this so called 'gear' life. Thought about it, but it's a tough decision to make.

Nevertheless, I'm 18, been lifting for around 2 Years (I know its not much, and I'm still growing)
The chance of me fucking up my HPA is quite high, but maybe worth the risk. Not really hurting anyone, kind of a libertarian here.

I do think my growth plates are locked at 5.8, been this height for a long time now. I do plan on getting a x-ray done though.

I plan on taking the following bulking cycle:
DECA, DBOL, TEST E 250, & CLOMID/NOVLA - I think it's a great beginners bulking cycle.

or I can avoid the estrogen increase that can A: Stunt my growth that's if I do have the potential to grow in the next few years B: Possibility on going on TRT.

However I can, as an alternative do this:
Use anavar & hgh (or hgh on its own) as they really don't increase estrogen, nor stop natural testosterone production.
This can potentially stimulate my height & muscle mass.

What should I do?

Yes I can stay natty, which I may do, this is just out of curiosity that someday I may wish to take this, whether that being tomorrow or next year as I really have the struggle on deciding on sticking needles up my ass for the rest of my life. But seeing my gym bud's results is pretty damn tempting.

Spare the BS please.

Take your face out of your avatar if you want to be posting about using illegal drugs on a public forum dipshit

Also just fucking lift and eat some god damn food

Take your face out of your avatar if you want to be posting about using illegal drugs on a public forum dipshit

Also just fucking lift and eat some god damn food
Shut the fuck up mate. I've got the filter on, good enough to hide your face. Ain't no one recognizing me. Also there not illegal where I live.

Your cycle is terrible. Your 18 man, why dont you put in some work in the gym first? I dont believe you when you say you been working out for 2 years. And if you have , you been doin everything wrong. What is your workout regimen? Whats your current macro intake? How much you bench, squat, overhead press, deadlift?? How much time you spend in the gym each workout? How many days a week you workout? Im betting if you answer honestly, youll realize you havent been giving it 100%. You like so many kids that come here looking for a shortcut, and in the end youll be disappointed because without proper nutrition and hardcore workouts, youll make shit gains and loose it all s soon as you stop your cycle. Workout for 5 more years and then see if you still wNt to do this. Unless this lifestyle is in your blood, you prob wont even be working out in 5 years.
And BTW its hpta not hpa, good try on the whole " i been researching BS"
And what triton meant by his comment is you dont even look like you have ever seen the nside of a gym.

A:you dont need to be on gear, nowhere near your natty limit.

B:stop getting an attitude with people
tryna do you a solid.

C:seeing a guy use that stupid dog nose/ears filter is probably the gayest shit i seent today:D

You're showing your age kid. I haven't even been a member long and I can tell you that you've offended and insulted everyone on here that lives a bodybuilding/AAS lifestyle.

Eat big, lift heavy, go and have fun and get laid and find a hobby. Your 18, give it 5-10 years and then start looking at options. Max out your natural capabilities.

Your cycle is terrible. Your 18 man, why dont you put in some work in the gym first? I dont believe you when you say you been working out for 2 years. And if you have , you been doin everything wrong. What is your workout regimen? Whats your current macro intake? How much you bench, squat, overhead press, deadlift?? How much time you spend in the gym each workout? How many days a week you workout? Im betting if you answer honestly, youll realize you havent been giving it 100%. You like so many kids that come here looking for a shortcut, and in the end youll be disappointed because without proper nutrition and hardcore workouts, youll make shit gains and loose it all s soon as you stop your cycle. Workout for 5 more years and then see if you still wNt to do this. Unless this lifestyle is in your blood, you prob wont even be working out in 5 years.
And BTW its hpta not hpa, good try on the whole " i been researching BS"
And what triton meant by his comment is you dont even look like you have ever seen the nside of a gym.

Thanks for the answer and mind my typo, it's pretty late.
I thought that photo made me look shredded haha, guess not. Well here's my transformation over the 2 years if that helps. (I was twice as fat than in the photo, but didn't take any photos because I was embarrassed. Here you go, . I was 110KG, now 70-71KG. I was around 33% bf now 13-14%. I've been dieting all 2 years.

Current stats:
Bench: 120KG
Deadlift: 170KG
Workout 6 days a week
Overheadpress: 60KG

I want to be aesthetic, that's all. Yes shorcut, why not? I do agree that I've not been giving it my 100%, Maybe I should wait 3 more years. I can't do anything except lift, always thinking about it, pretty much is my life right now and probably will be.

2 years aint shit dude. You got long ways to go. Once u lift for 4 or 5 years and notice u arent growing much anymore then consider gear.

I'm really interested in taking this so called 'gear' life. Thought about it, but it's a tough decision to make.

Nevertheless, I'm 18, been lifting for around 2 Years (I know its not much, and I'm still growing)
The chance of me fucking up my HPA is quite high, but maybe worth the risk. Not really hurting anyone, kind of a libertarian here.

I do think my growth plates are locked at 5.8, been this height for a long time now. I do plan on getting a x-ray done though.

DECA, DBOL, TEST E 250, & CLOMID/NOVLA - I think it's a great beginners bulking cycle.

or I can avoid the estrogen increase that can A: Stunt my growth that's if I do have the potential to grow in the next few years B: Possibility on going on TRT.

Use anavar & hgh (or hgh on its own) as they really don't increase estrogen, nor stop natural testosterone production.

What should I do?

Yes I can stay natty, which I may do, this is just out of curiosity that someday I may wish to take this, whether that being tomorrow or next year as I really have the struggle on deciding on sticking needles up my ass for the rest of my life. But seeing my gym bud's results is pretty damn tempting.

Spare the BS please.

If you did any research at all you should know this is the last forum your little ass should be on. Your entire post is wrong and only indicates your immaturity. Don't come here asking us to not give you BS because that's what you need to hear. When I was a kid I liked to play with my daddy's gun and got my ass whooped. That's what you need to clear the nonsense from your skull.

Go to bodybuildingdotcom until your a grown ass man

If you did any research at all you should know this is the last forum your little ass should be on. Your entire post is wrong and only indicates your immaturity. Don't come here asking us to not give you BS because that's what you need to hear. When I was a kid I liked to play with my daddy's gun and got my ass whooped. That's what you need to clear the nonsense from your skull.

Go to bodybuildingdotcom until your a grown ass man

I understand. I did my research and may be willing to take the risk. I opted your opinion that's all. Ps so, Taking steroids wont fuck up your HPA or stunt your growth? hmm.

'When I was a kid' You were raised different, born different, have a different mentality, don't go comparing yourself to others, nor are you my parent.Thanks anyways.

What should I do?

Spare the BS please.
Get the fuck out of here. You have mistakenly assumed that anyone here gives a fuck what you do. I sure as fuck don't. No one will try to talk you down now. Do it bitch.

Get the fuck out of here. You have mistakenly assumed that anyone here gives a fuck what you do. I sure as fuck don't. No one will try to talk you down now. Do it bitch.

'No one will try to talk you down' are you taking the fucking piss?! Read the comment section. PS, your bicep is smaller than mine and your on FUCKING STEDS. Thanks for the output.

'No one will try to talk you down' are you taking the fucking piss?! Read the comment section. PS, your bicep is smaller than mine and your on FUCKING STEDS. Thanks for the output.
Im sorry did I hurt your feelings punk. I would shove my fist up your ass to my bicep.