TSL LABS

I would like to get an opinion if I could.
I want to run D-bol @ 25mg 2×day. What is the best time to take them? 1in AM 1in PM? pre-workout? 2 pre-workout...caps not tabs so I really can't spread it out anymore.

I'm pretty new to this whole scene, so please take this with a grain of salt. I've been reading a pretty consistent message that it's best to take them twice-a-day in order to keep your blood levels more consistent. If it's possible for you to take one an hour pwo and one 12 hrs later, do that. If it's not possible, get as close as you can.

Please let me repeat that i'm new to this scene, so it's best to double and triple (quadruple, even) check me and find what you consider makes most sense to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to get an opinion if I could.
I want to run D-bol @ 25mg 2×day. What is the best time to take them? 1in AM 1in PM? pre-workout? 2 pre-workout...caps not tabs so I really can't spread it out anymore.

Lurch what does the rest of your cycle look like?

If you are stacking with other compounds ( which I'm sure you are) I would just stick with 25mg pre workout. 1 hour prior or so.

Less bloat and sides and dbol, if good, will do it's magic.

But if you are gung ho on the 50mg do it all pre work.

Make sure to get lots of good carbs in and let the dbol put those macros into your muscles and get that protein and carbs after workout while you have that spike. This is how I use my dbol as a tool while the spike is high.

I'm pretty new to this whole scene, so please take this with a grain of salt. I've been reading a pretty consistent message that it's best to take them twice-a-day in order to keep your blood levels more consistent. If it's possible for you to take one an hour pwo and one 12 hrs later, do that. If it's not possible, get as close as you can.

Please let me repeat that i'm new to this scene, so it's best to double and triple (quadruple, even) check me and find what you consider makes most sense to you.

Here is how I feel. If you were doing a dbol only cycle then yeah, take them
Several hours apart through day keep it consistent.

But many who stack with other compounds why keep the toxicity high all day?

Why not utilize the massive spike around workout and lots of food and take advantage of this in one dose pre workout; Or even post workout.

The other drugs will be staying steady in your blood through the day...get a good spike going with the dbol and utilize the spike.

Why not utilize the massive spike around workout and lots of food and take advantage of this in one dose pre workout; Or even post workout.

The other drugs will be staying steady in your blood through the day...get a good spike going with the dbol and utilize the spike.

That makes sense to me, as well. I've been under the impression that a dbol-only cycle is deserving of a supplement of lead placed directly behind the ear at roughly 1400 fps.

It seems to me (without due scientific research, of course) that lighter blasts to the liver would be the lesser of two evils because it's not trying to process it all at once -- kind of like chugging a fifth of whiskey vs drinking it over the course of a day.

If you are stacking with other compounds ( which I'm sure you are) I would just stick with 25mg pre workout. 1 hour prior or so.

Make sure to get lots of good carbs in and let the dbol put those macros into your muscles and get that protein and carbs after workout while you have that spike. This is how I use my dbol as a tool while the spike is high.

I plan on stacking with 600mgs of super sustanon and 300mgs Deca. I don't have a problem cutting down to 25mgs I was just trying to figure out how to keep blood levels consistent. As you explained, it's more logical to do as you say and use it to to my advantage during the spike. Thanks.

I'm gonna have to agree with you mr.rabbit, dbol only has 3-5 hour half-life; therefore it's best used as a pre workout to utilized the massive spike just like you suggested. @Lurch321 if you are using injectables along with dbol, such as test, deca, eq etc they should already keep your body anabolic to a certain degree thru out the day.

Thanks for the input I usually keep things simple and just use test e and deca I have only tried D-bol one other time and it was bunk so I figured I would give it a go but I want to do it right.

Thanks for the input I usually keep things simple and just use test e and deca I have only tried D-bol one other time and it was bunk so I figured I would give it a go but I want to do it right.

50mg usually does the trick for me and 50mg should also be enough for you to know if it's bunk or not. I usually like to take it an hour before my workout and then I make sure to eat good meal right after my workout to take full advantage of the spike, sometimes 2 meals during the half life window, that is if i can stuff my face with food.

That makes sense to me, as well. I've been under the impression that a dbol-only cycle is deserving of a supplement of lead placed directly behind the ear at roughly 1400 fps.

It seems to me (without due scientific research, of course) that lighter blasts to the liver would be the lesser of two evils because it's not trying to process it all at once -- kind of like chugging a fifth of whiskey vs drinking it over the course of a day.

Two ways to look at your analogy.

Take the alcohol once during the day and let liver recover the rest of the day. Or make small strains on the liver all day every day.

I personally would rather take the hit one time and let recover because in the end, the liver will be processing the same amount. Wether through the day or the few hours. But this is just my reason and thought process and clearly I have nothing to back this up with lol.

Two ways to look at your analogy.

Take the alcohol once during the day and let liver recover the rest of the day. Or make small strains on the liver all day every day.

I personally would rather take the hit one time and let recover because in the end, the liver will be processing the same amount. Wether through the day or the few hours. But this is just my reason and thought process and clearly I have nothing to back this up with lol.

you guys are getting into bro-science territory lol

@tacevedo yeah man the bro science is when I turn and run. My red flag is also immediately up when someone says "I've never done a cycle" and they continue to give people information on how to properly run a cycle :p....

Anyways, TSL RUN the sale and Ill buy in bulk :)

@tacevedo yeah man the bro science is when I turn and run. My red flag is also immediately up when someone says "I've never done a cycle" and they continue to give people information on how to properly run a cycle :p....

Lol who said they didn't do a cycle? I must have missed that one. Or are you speaking of a different member all together in general ?

you guys are getting into bro-science territory lol

True story. It's hard to find proper scientific and peer-reviewed research on how to properly run dbol with your steroid cycle.

Personally, I eat 20 mg with breakfast and 20 mg pwo.

Thanks for the info!!

How would a guy need to dose his aromasin 25mg? I'll be running test cypionate 750mg ew

I understand the urge to marginalize someone's response because they lack the same experience as you; however, I'm not so sure that's the most productive way to handle it. With all due respect, perhaps you can tell me where your experience and knowledge is more superior to that of an individual with decades of personal experience. These aren't things I've just pulled out of the air; to the contrary, they are from articles that I've read from other individuals that have far more experience than me. If your "red flag" goes up from passing on knowledge and experience from others, then you'd be in one heck of a bind.