TSL LABS

How would a guy need to dose his aromasin 25mg? I'll be running test cypionate 750mg ew

Here is how I suggest.

( I don't know your history on cycles)
But,

Get pre cycle bloods.

Do not take any anti estrogen for 3-4 weeks while you start your cycle.

At week 4-5 gets bloods and see where your estrogen is compared to your pre cycle bloods.

If the estrogen is elevated at a super high level then start with a small dosage for a week or two weeks. Then get more bloods and see how that dosage is affecting your e2. Once you dial this in you will know on every cycle how the aromisin affects your body.

But the key is to get blood blood blood until you get it dialed in if you are new to this. Don't guess.

Edit: if in the first 3-4 weeks you are experiencing estrogen sides, get blood and see where it's at. Then start a small dose of aromisin then get more bloods

I think most of us would like to see bloodtests from well known members from here first (Im still weeks away), before we declare you have "earned your keep" or that your a good source. Plus 5 test-c"s for $150 is already a sale here , if they are gtg....~Ogh
I got bloods done yesterday. I've been cruising on his test cyp for a month now and also got a hgh test as well on pd's grey tops. Should have results in a few days I'll post

Bro science or actual science it's all useful info hearing others personal experience. Like I said I'm new to orals. (I probably could have worded that better) it's all useful information thanks again.

Here is how I suggest.

( I don't know your history on cycles)
But,

Get pre cycle bloods.

Do not take any anti estrogen for 3-4 weeks while you start your cycle.

At week 4-5 gets bloods and see where your estrogen is compared to your pre cycle bloods.

If the estrogen is elevated at a super high level then start with a small dosage for a week or two weeks. Then get more bloods and see how that dosage is affecting your e2. Once you dial this in you will know on every cycle how the aromisin affects your body.

But the key is to get blood blood blood until you get it dialed in if you are new to this. Don't guess.

Edit: if in the first 3-4 weeks you are experiencing estrogen sides, get blood and see where it's at. Then start a small dose of aromisin then get more bloods
Thanks man, yes I'm new..been on trt but I know it's nothing like a cycle. Package dropped yesterday so once I get an AI in I'll start.
Plus I gotta wait for my chuck Norris total gym to come in the mail. Coulda got it at dicks but cheaper on ebay

I base things off personal experience and not internet regurgitation... Not saying you shouldn't take peoples opinions. But everyones body is different and personal experience far trumps peoples opinions on the internet. Plus, you don't know who's on the other side of the keyboard... Not hating on you bro, its just hard for me to take advice on a cycle from someone who's never done one.

I guess I should have been more specific and tagged either @Roger rabbit or @legendary as they are the two I was primarily asking because I find them to be well respected and knowledgeable members who know from experience rather than Internet regurgitation

The key to ALL of this, and the beauty in it is truly SELF EXPERIMENTATION.......

Once you have a good solid source you can trust, the fun begins. As guys stated above though, BLOODS BLOODS BLOODS...... Very important. That is like building a 1000hp car and not worrying about the tune before hand. No, you want to know your starting point and your ending point correct? Bloods tell us EVERYTHING we need to know pretty much about what is going on inside of us. Pretty important correct?

There are always general guidelines and protocols to follow, but once you break out of those molds of the he said she said cycles, the fun begins. I've pushed test as high as 1500 to 1700 mg before weekly, ran dbol and anadrol together, ran low test and high tren, ran high test and low DHTs, ran masteron by itself, you name it, I have done it. It is all about finding that sweet spot. However...... Something to keep in mind as well in the grand scheme of things. Your body is constantly changing, your diet changes, your mood changes, these little things in life we experience daily can have a major affect on us.

Ill share a little tid bit before I run off and go finish up on emails. A personal friend of mine who is an IFBB pro bodybuilder, a couple of years ago had a loss in his family, roughly 8 weeks out of his pro show. He was 8 weeks out, sitting roughly 260 lbs and very lean, we were predicting him to be around 240-244 on stage. With the family loss came an overwhelming amount of STRESS...... His diet remained the same, his cardio was the same, his gear protocol, you guessed it, the same.... His body was literally withering away with the stress, and he stepped on stage @ 219 pounds. That was smaller than what he had obtained his pro card at, years before. His body was literally shutting down, not absorbing the foods and anabolics, was completely catabolic and his muscle literally disappeared. It can happen to all of us. Ironic because from time to time Ill get an email. It usually goes something like this...... " Hey man I was running your gear having amazing results, well I was halfway through and all of a sudden i lost weight, gains stopped coming, Im not sure, maybe several of the vials were bad" Instead of me getting offended, Im very patient and immediately get on the offensive, not defensive. Ill say, well tell me about your diet, your daily routine, your stress levels, how are you and the lady, etc??? They usually reply with " well now that you ask, Im working 80 hours per week now, my wife left me and I havent been eating much" Well, there you go..... I , as a supplier, am NO miracle worker. I simply formulate products to put you guys bodys in the PERFECT state to grow. You all have to put in the work in the gym and with the fork, and the results will follow, that is a guarantee.

Off to email now, hope everyone has a great evening.

@XKawN is right. it is the short ester version on paper. But, in my experience I get a totally different look and feel than deca when I use npp.

I always suggest npp over deca... but that is just me.
I like running them both..... I think.... just started deca cycle kicked off with 6 weeks of npp .... should be interesting

I guess I should have been more specific and tagged either @Roger rabbit or @legendary as they are the two I was primarily asking because I find them to be well respected and knowledgeable members who know from experience rather than Internet regurgitation

Best thing u can do is guess on your ai by judging by sides. Then around 5-6 weeks get bloods and adjust from there. Research high and low e2 symptoms. Look in cycle logs and see what the other guys run. Also if first cycle might want something to counteract gyno also. I'm far from a pro. @Roger rabbit does have some good info. And remember blood work is a must.

Best thing u can do is guess on your ai by judging by sides. Then around 5-6 weeks get bloods and adjust from there. Research high and low e2 symptoms. Look in cycle logs and see what the other guys run. Also if first cycle might want something to counteract gyno also. I'm far from a pro. @Roger rabbit does have some good info. And remember blood work is a must.
^^^^^^^ this! I'm kind of playing around with something different this cycle and struggling to dial it in.... rather than worry so much about e2 being a little high, I'm just running nolvadex ed right out the gate and hitting the adex pretty light.... I'm gyno prone so this has been a bit of a challenge but I think I've got it figured out....

^^^^^^^ this! I'm kind of playing around with something different this cycle and struggling to dial it in.... rather than worry so much about e2 being a little high, I'm just running nolvadex ed right out the gate and hitting the adex pretty light.... I'm gyno prone so this has been a bit of a challenge but I think I've got it figured out....

What are your doses if you don't mind me asking? Be mindful of e2 sides if your AI is too low as Nolva is not an inhibitor.

What are your doses if you don't mind me asking? Be mindful of e2 sides if your AI is too low as Nolva is not an inhibitor.
Yessir... I'm running the adex at 1mg e3d, and 20mg nolva ed... this was more of an experiment than anything because of a post I read a few weeks ago where several wkms were saying that an ai is not needed on cycle if your running the proper compounds in proper quantities.. whatever that means... for me , 19 nor = gyno flare up so I'm running the ai a little light but running the nolva strictly to protect against gyno flare up

Yessir... I'm running the adex at 1mg e3d, and 20mg nolva ed... this was more of an experiment than anything because of a post I read a few weeks ago where several wkms were saying that an ai is not needed on cycle if your running the proper compounds in proper quantities.. whatever that means... for me , 19 nor = gyno flare up so I'm running the ai a little light but running the nolva strictly to protect against gyno flare up

Gotcha. You're AI dose is actually higher than I personally run, but my test dose is usually low and you're absolutely right about an AI not being necessary for everyone. It's really dose dependent for myself. I've seen guys run the 20 of nolva at the start of gyno symptoms so interested to see how this plays out for you starting at the get go.

I know we are all different. I have no sides and my e2 was thru the roof. So yes 1st cycle I would say u kinda play around to see what works and doesn't.

I don't feel you should play around to be honest. Ai affects cholesterol etc.

It is simple IMO to just take a small dose, get bloods check to see, then repeat until you get it dialed in.

I would only suggest ai if symptoms occur. Elevated estrogen actually adds to strength etc. too high of estrogen and water retention can lead to high blood pressure. Finding the sweet spot with bloods based off pre cycle bloods is key IMO to mitigate any long term health affects and find that optimal sweet spot

Whats the shelf life of test suspension? Coming to end of cycle got half bottle left. Im guessing it will still be good in 5ish months?

I don't feel you should play around to be honest. Ai affects cholesterol etc.

It is simple IMO to just take a small dose, get bloods check to see, then repeat until you get it dialed in.

I would only suggest ai if symptoms occur. Elevated estrogen actually adds to strength etc. too high of estrogen and water retention can lead to high blood pressure. Finding the sweet spot with bloods based off pre cycle bloods is key IMO to mitigate any long term health affects and find that optimal sweet spot

Yes, this is solid and correct information. It's hard to get guys to follow this type of protocol but it's truly the best and only way to go about things regarding AI dosing. Hopefully some of the new guys will read this and take away the info, especially being on a source thread I'm sure it's going to get a few reads.

Like @thetsl said, it really is all just a big experiment on your body figuring all this stuff out. I used to not run an ai until I felt I needed it or until bloods. My estrogen had gotten up pretty high several times but I always felt great. Then one time I got a small lump under my left nipped. Got rid of it with Nolvadex after several weeks. But now if I don't start my ai at the start of cycle I'll email battling a lump everytime. There's no way around the experiment on one's self to figure these things out but try to play it smart too. I just assumed I was one of those guys estrogen wouldn't really effect. And I was until ai wasn't. Just my 2 cents from my experience l, take it for what it's worth.