TSL LABS

Thank you for posting your bloods.

When I first came here and was being ridiculed I told the guys I would uphold my end of the bargain if bloods came back poorly and reimburse them for their bloods and products....

I'll go a step further because that is how confident I am , so anyone who posts bloods I will offer them $75 off of their next purchase after their bloods have been posted, covering the cost of their blood work test. I'm not in the least worried about the results because I'm fully confident the numbers will fall out well within the respected range, as we saw today and will continue to see in the future.

Thank you for posting your bloods.

When I first came here and was being ridiculed I told the guys I would uphold my end of the bargain if bloods came back poorly and reimburse them for their bloods and products....

I'll go a step further because that is how confident I am , so anyone who posts bloods I will offer them $75 off of their next purchase after their bloods have been posted, covering the cost of their blood work test. I'm not in the least worried about the results because I'm fully confident the numbers will fall out well within the respected range, as we saw today and will continue to see in the future.
@thetsl....your starting to sound alot like a fella Al from 24k....or is it de ja vu?

Not really sure who that is my friend. I've heard guys talk about 24k but that is about all. hopefully it's not a bad thing though, haha.

It's not a bad thing at all. He started out and remained good his entire time here before leaving the game.

@thetsl , time to go private [emoji23][emoji23] gotta keep the good ones hidden lol

Did this my friend for quite some time. Bad thing is there is no exposure being pvt. And over time customers fall off and business falls off. In due time though , it will be a possibility for sure

Hope you don't go private before I get a chance to try you out.Seems like your legit.For now anyway.

For approximately 6 years truly, and will always be as long as I'm in business my friend. I was raised correctly and respect guys hard earned money.

@thetsl - been a pleasure talking to you via email and glad to see the bloods came back good. You've been a stand up guy from the beginning and it's great to have another trusted domestic. (Bring out the haters that'll call me a dick rider lol - I haven't bought anything from him yet.)

I would NEVER trust most research places. I personally know 3 guys who completely shut their adrenals down on research chems, and two of them ended up in the ER getting their stomachs pumped.....

The liquid orals as well I simply do not trust in the least. Shelf life does not last long for one, and these hormones are just not designed to be suspended in a liquid form. I do not like bashing any company but I would never in my life use another research chems liquid anything. A lot of them do not have proper hardware to even begin to dose anything in mcg so they make enormous batches of it suspended in liquid to get dosing "close"

If you notice, I do not formulate anything in MCG. Hell, I do not even formulate anything under 10mg because anything lower I just do not feel fully confident and I do not risk anyone's health, nor risk my reputation so if I'm not fully comfortable and confident I do not formulate it.

@thetsl - been a pleasure talking to you via email and glad to see the bloods came back good. You've been a stand up guy from the beginning and it's great to have another trusted domestic. (Bring out the haters that'll call me a dick rider lol - I haven't bought anything from him yet.)

Thank you for the kind words. Was a pleasure speaking with you as well my friend. I do my best to help anyone and everyone I can, as that Is my job here.

You're exactly right. I was on the side of buying pharma grade pct and ancillaries seeing as RC companies can be hit or miss. I was saying I don't see why so many go RC when pharma can usually be had for about the same price.