TSL LABS

That's sucks bro. I have read somewhere about a few guys running a minimum of 12 weeks of Nolvadex can't remember what the protocol was as far as 20mg or 40mg daily. But it almost completely removed the gyno in most of the men. I'm kinda in the same boat as you though. I used to wait until sides hit me to start running my ai. Got a lump once. Now if I don't start my ai with my cycle the lump will pop up everytime.
This is exactly my situation... on low dose test it's non existent but the minute I blast it shows up again

Your a bit into the tren...what dose and what kind of sides. Hows the sleeping...the touchiness and do you see more definition and holding less water....how much test u running with it.
Why don't u just ask him if he is turned on by fat sweaty chicks....

To any fellas thatve tried REAL QUALITY Tren.....Not the crap a lot of these UGLs have.....

How does TSL stack up?

Dealing with some of these piece of shit UGLs has become such a waste of time......

I'd stock up for a long run if I knew these guys had good shit.....
REAL Quality tren? is that that white unicorn I keep hearing about? maybe you should start a tren thread and we can get to the bottom of this.

REAL Quality tren? is that that white unicorn I keep hearing about? maybe you should start a tren thread and we can get to the bottom of this.
I've been doing some research on this myself. It seems that the sub-par tren has less sides. Maybe it's a better option for some?[emoji6]

You could always keep low dose test for example but do higher anabolics ie eq deca etc
Ya I did fine running cut cycle of 200 mg test 400 tren 400 mast...
I'M gonna run this and see how it goes... so far so good even with the npp and test prop kickstart, I upped the nolva to 40 mg a few days ago and I have 0 sensativity

To any fellas thatve tried REAL QUALITY Tren.....Not the crap a lot of these UGLs have.....

How does TSL stack up?

Dealing with some of these piece of shit UGLs has become such a waste of time......

I'd stock up for a long run if I knew these guys had good shit.....
Never ran TSL s Tren before but I've done plenty of pellet Tren. Ran my first UGL Tren a few weeks back and I wasn't impressed. I've been noticing people keep talking about TSL Tren. Maybe I'll have to give it a go after my blood exam. See what all the fuss is about. I bet money says I'll get the TSL Tren and say, "...fuck it. 100mg a day to start." I never think shit is good till I see that it's working or get some kind of side effect. Don't know why. Just the way I am.
For example I just shot 12ius of insulin right before my workout and forgot I had even taken it. Then I thought...fucker at that pharmacy ripped me off.lol jk

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Here is how I suggest.

( I don't know your history on cycles)
But,

Get pre cycle bloods.

Do not take any anti estrogen for 3-4 weeks while you start your cycle.

At week 4-5 gets bloods and see where your estrogen is compared to your pre cycle bloods.

If the estrogen is elevated at a super high level then start with a small dosage for a week or two weeks. Then get more bloods and see how that dosage is affecting your e2. Once you dial this in you will know on every cycle how the aromisin affects your body.

But the key is to get blood blood blood until you get it dialed in if you are new to this. Don't guess.

Edit: if in the first 3-4 weeks you are experiencing estrogen sides, get blood and see where it's at. Then start a small dose of aromisin then get more bloods

Im about to start a test c only 500mg a week with except im not using aromasin , I will be using adex. For the 4 week hold on bloods or if i get symptoms before, what would you recommend the adex dosage to be?

@thetsl your tren suspension.,, what is your opinion of running it pre workout during a cruise Or do you recommend only through cycle?? Is it a matter of preference?

Im about to start a test c only 500mg a week with except im not using aromasin , I will be using adex. For the 4 week hold on bloods or if i get symptoms before, what would you recommend the adex dosage to be?

I would start out at .5 see if that knocks the symptom down.