TSL LABS

You're exactly right. I was on the side of buying pharma grade pct and ancillaries seeing as RC companies can be hit or miss. I was saying I don't see why so many go RC when pharma can usually be had for about the same price.
Most don't know any better, which is why they go that route. I almost went with one but decided to research each company. Hit or miss on every one of them. Not worth my nuts or muscle loss.

Now is approximately the time a rush of guys who have no business using AAS start to order and disclose to much information about everything under the sun risking everyone's safety.

Raising the minimum is a start @thetsl but eventually heading back to being private may be the only way to protect your operation. Seen this play out too many times before.

To any fellas thatve tried REAL QUALITY Tren.....Not the crap a lot of these UGLs have.....

How does TSL stack up?

Dealing with some of these piece of shit UGLs has become such a waste of time......

I'd stock up for a long run if I knew these guys had good shit.....

To any fellas thatve tried REAL QUALITY Tren.....Not the crap a lot of these UGLs have.....

How does TSL stack up?

Dealing with some of these piece of shit UGLs has become such a waste of time......

I'd stock up for a long run if I knew these guys had good shit.....

I second that. I'd love to see how the mast tren blend is.

I'm using tren a now. It's doing it's job. But I never ran it before. So I don't know how potent it is
Your a bit into the tren...what dose and what kind of sides. Hows the sleeping...the touchiness and do you see more definition and holding less water....how much test u running with it.

I'm using tren a now. It's doing it's job. But I never ran it before. So I don't know how potent it is
Tren is kind of one of those things where if you are unsure of the results you're getting then things don't look good. Dark urine and excessive sweating are the first things I notice. But like I said even at a low dose you should see a definite change, fullness, vascularity, tren truely is unlike any other compound and it presents itself as such. Licking my chops at this thread, things here are very reminiscent of 24k. Hoping that holds true. Although I also see the issue of over exposure and incaucious and unwise wannabe Boston loyds ruining things for those of us who realize and relish a good thing.

Your a bit into the tren...what dose and what kind of sides. Hows the sleeping...the touchiness and do you see more definition and holding less water....how much test u running with it.

Test c 375x2 tren 40mg ed I need melatonin to sleep, night sweats like ev other night. Very touchy. Strength is nice but scary. I'm scared to push more so fast and get hurt. I've lost about 8lbs since I started tren I'm down to 195 but abs are more visable. And appetite seems to have taken a hit

Test c 375x2 tren 40mg ed I need melatonin to sleep, night sweats like ev other night. Very touchy. Strength is nice but scary. I'm scared to push more so fast and get hurt. I've lost about 8lbs since I started tren I'm down to 195 but abs are more visable. And appetite seems to have taken a hit
I need something hardcore for fat burn like Tren, but I already get by on only 5 hours of sleep and can't afford to lose any.

Losing weight on Tren? Even when I'd cut, on good Tren, I'd still pack on weight......no matter what kind of calorie defecit I was in

Well all of that sounds good. Do you pin in the am? That always seemed to help with insomnia for me. Also try taking L Theanine 100 mg 2 or 3 times a day really helped me with anxiety/touchyness.

Losing weight on Tren? Even when I'd cut, on good Tren, I'd still pack on weight......no matter what kind of calorie defecit I was in

I also dropped deca at 8wks tho I wasn't feeling right on it. Ever since I dropped deca I've been forcing food in. I'm not eating enough to gain weight this I know for a fact.

And also I'm a hard gainer. I gain weight fairly slow and have a hard time getting over 200 no matter what I run.

Finally pinned 100mg suspension instead of 50mg and Holly shit what a big difference. One of the best workouts I've ever had. It's crazy the difference and extra 50mg will do.