TSL LABS

Lifes unfair. I destory calves for like 30 mins 4 days a week and they still look small. There is no worst pain/burn then calves this is FACT. Fucking hate calves fuck

Lifes unfair. I destory calves for like 30 mins 4 days a week and they still look small. There is no worst pain/burn then calves this is FACT. Fucking hate calves fuck

That's how I feel about doing arms man. I fucking hate arms. It hurts so bad. Just curling makes my hands and elbows hurt

Raising the minimum is a start @thetsl but eventually heading back to being private may be the only way to protect your operation. Seen this play out too many times before.

Raising the minimum is not going to make first time customers confident to order. In fact when I see places that have a minimum order it makes me nervous to try them out at all.

I would rather see him say $30 shipping for orders under $200. You have to understand that first time customers biggest fear is sending the money and getting NOTHING at all.

But at this point if he is focusing on growing his customer base than enforcing a $200 minimum would only turn alot of people off.

Raising the minimum is not going to make first time customers confident to order. In fact when I see places that have a minimum order it makes me nervous to try them out at all.

I would rather see him say $30 shipping for orders under $200. You have to understand that first time customers biggest fear is sending the money and getting NOTHING at all.

But at this point if he is focusing on growing his customer base than enforcing a $200 minimum would only turn alot of people off.

I don't think it would honestly matter. People want to see results from bloods and reviews of other compounds more than anything. A 200 minimum isn't high, most cycles can be a lot more than that. If you look at his prices they are pretty good. Besides, it's not a bad thing to have a limited consumer base of regulars as opposed to a bunch of guys testing the waters.

Btw I hope your username isnt your proton acct name. That would defeat the entire purpose of having a secure email and is a security risk.

I understand what you are saying. It is a fine line for the source to walk because he wants to grow his business but not attract heat.

That being said I think the authorities are probably more focused on the heavy-hitters that are listed on eroids that are getting like 20 reviews per day than on some small minnow in the large ocean.

I understand what you are saying. It is a fine line for the source to walk because he wants to grow his business but not attract heat.

That being said I think the authorities are probably more focused on the heavy-hitters that are listed on eroids that are getting like 20 reviews per day than on some small minnow in the large ocean.

How long have you been around? Just last year there were several busts of small outfits. Phoenix area had a crack down with a lot of small guys, including users that got popped. You won't find the details on the link I posted but the info is out there. Never take security lightly.

https://www.dea.gov/divisions/hq/2015/hq090115.shtml

I agree with @Ozzy619

Having a limited base is what I think is desired. 200$ isn't high at all really and keeps the people away that are just looking for 1 vial. That raises the risk for @thetsl and puts extra work and puts the real orders behind.

Why push 100.... 1vial orders when you can push 30... 200$ dollar orders.

Risk vs reward on his end.

Smart sources who are concerned with longevity should take that trade-off any day.

Picking up money is a risk, and there is no point going through that risk for small amounts of money, hence why many suppliers offer discounts to people who can meet high minimums, even if the discount is very steep. Less transactions to receive = less risk.

I would be concerned with any source that doesn't offer bitcoin that has no minimum and is relying on MG/WU/CIM to receive funds. It demonstrates bad judgement imo. Anyone relying on those payment services should really have a minimum to minimize the amount of transactions they receive for their own sake.

If I was a source I would accept bitcoin only. The other methods involve risk when going to pick up the funds.

But I get what you are saying, some people talk too much. I was just giving you a different perspective. Nobody wants to be the idiot that send 600 bucks on his first order and gets ripped off.

One should feel semi-confident before placing an order, and there is usually enough information to feel this way prior to ordering. If a source just popped up yesterday and you spent 600 dollars you are that idiot though. Every source is a risk, if you cant afford to take the L then shouldn't be ordering. A 200 dollar min is nothing either, traffic=attention, attention=bad.

That's how I feel about doing arms man. I fucking hate arms. It hurts so bad. Just curling makes my hands and elbows hurt
Thats so funny, my arms look to big for my body(almost), i work them out maybe once a month like your calves lol. I hate biceps too but nothing beats the burn of fucking calves, especially if you have dug deep and get nasty in some sets

Hey guys so I figure we can put together something fun! I haven't cycled in over 8 years and figure we can use my body as a test for these tel products.

Lets put together a cycle of TSL only cycle products and ill run a complete log with all bloods, workouts etc, and we can do a complete analysis of TSL.

This will include ONLY TSL products from THIS THREAD. updated pics as weeks progresses and pics of weight progressions.

Ill take my pre bloods before any sups and sups will be labmaxxed.

Any interests? Let me know what you think! If not, Ill probably do it anyways and can use some opinion maybe a promo ? @Padawan

Hey guys so I figure we can put together something fun! I haven't cycled in over 8 years and figure we can use my body as a test for these tel products.

Lets put together a cycle of TSL only cycle products and ill run a complete log with all bloods, workouts etc, and we can do a complete analysis of TSL.

This will include ONLY TSL products from THIS THREAD. updated pics as weeks progresses and pics of weight progressions.

Ill take my pre bloods before any sups and sups will be labmaxxed.

Any interests? Let me know what you think! If not, Ill probably do it anyways and can use some opinion maybe a promo ? @Padawan

Don't take a promo, free gear etc.

This just makes the log & cycle bare zero weight as they could send you a "special" batch etc.

If this is something you want to do, then do it for sure, but don't take free gear or promo gear as something special or favor.

My calves stay the same size whether I work them 3 times per week or If I just do squats and dont do any calf specific exercises they stay the same size. Nothing I can do about it, its genetics for me. So I quit doing calf raises altogether.

I've rather focus my efforts on muscles that will actually grow

My calves stay the same size whether I work them 3 times per week or If I just do squats and dont do any calf specific exercises they stay the same size. Nothing I can do about it, its genetics for me. So I quit doing calf raises altogether.

I've rather focus my efforts on muscles that will actually grow
Hahaha thats how i feel too an extent and it truly is genetics mostly. Im just stubborn as fuck and refuse to have a muscle not grow. Ive blamed genetics my whole life and decided imma grind calves harder than anyone in world and if no avail ill give up. I swere there is no worse pain than gross nasty calve sets back to back till they burn like lava. Fuck calves!