TSL LABS

Not trying to be a dick, but I still can't wrap my head around why you offer all the sales and discounts to a forum you pay rent at, but here where it's free we always pay full price. Seems bass ackwards.
View attachment 52607

Probably because when I offered the sale here and asked you guys advice I got negative feedback......... go back and read and you shall see I offered to extend it here as well....

And no, a $200 minimum isn't bad at all..... ok so I would scam someone over a $300 order, ruin my reputation and lose all credibility on a forum over $300?????? Come on, really??? Guys today have it so easy it's insane. When I started you ordered overseas only, huge minimums and if you had a 50% success rate you were extremely fortunate.

I think guys lose sight as well that at end end of the day, this is still illegal. We are not selling shampoo and hair care products here. There is Nothing wrong with a supplier wanting to keep himself and his customers safe as possible truly.

Probably because when I offered the sale here and asked you guys advice I got negative feedback......... go back and read and you shall see I offered to extend it here as well....

Not too long ago here at Meso a sale meant someone was getting ready to fold .....
"Hes having a sale or promo , look-out hes gonna disappear !" :eek: Really .

Not too long ago here at Meso a sale meant someone was getting ready to fold .....
"Hes having a sale or promo , look-out hes gonna disappear !" :eek: Really .

And that is exactly why I asked you guys opinions before I did it. I've been around many years, I've seen it all literally. I'm aware of these things that's why I asked what everyone's opinion was. Funny part though is several guys who have ordered from here asked about the discount and I still upheld it, because that's the type of guy I am.

When I throw a sale though, it's not like guys come out of the woodwork and order that much more. I'd say possibly a 15-20% increase in overall business on a 15% sale..... would not be very smart to throw a sale and profit 5% overall to scam and ruin my reputation.

@thetsl how do I go about getting a price list and placing an order?

And so the shit show of newbs shall begin! Let's see how many gmail accounts and complaints we will hear about not getting a response. Rather than waste everyone, including the sources time with such nonsense let's do 5 minutes of research on our end.

I want to run a cycle and it could promote their products depending on the results I get... so yeah, I'm seeing they would be open to some type of promotion like that? I mean I'd still pay for the whole cycle anyways cause I'm trying to stock up anyways. But just to inform people, i would like to run bloods from a-z on their products and do an in depth log @Roger rabbit @thetsl

Bloods are always encouraged but it's something you do after you get gear and for our community, not to promote a source. Lesson learned.

@thetsl Pmd Friday about an order placed weds. To no avail, and obviously you've been on several times. Used proton, met minimum, not sure what else can be done

The junior members have been showing one after another in this thread and seem to be the only ones having issues.
Tsl might not be fucking amazon prime but his turn around is almost as fucking quick.
If you follow his rules, there will be no problems and if you can't afford the minimum, you shouldn't be doing a cycle

If you follow all instructions given he will come thru you have to have some patience he did say sometimes it may take a little less than a week or a little more than a week

I want to run a cycle and it could promote their products depending on the results I get... so yeah, I'm seeing they would be open to some type of promotion like that? I mean I'd still pay for the whole cycle anyways cause I'm trying to stock up anyways. But just to inform people, i would like to run bloods from a-z on their products and do an in depth log @Roger rabbit @thetsl

Your going about this all wrong bro. We don't log to promote a ugl. We log to keep it as safe as possible for the guys behind us.

Foot in mouth... Typed this THEN checked proton... I apologize.

A PM to a member could have given you an answer before posting on this thread. For future reference, send a PM and get a general consensus before jumping to conclusions.

A PM to a member could have given you an answer before posting on this thread. For future reference, send a PM and get a general consensus before jumping to conclusions.

I only jump to conclusions and blast people if it can't be proven or documented.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So happy I got my package ,was fully discreet and everything looks nice. Thank you thetsl.

But I have question where I can buy syringe to inject without prescription?

Raising the minimum is not going to make first time customers confident to order. In fact when I see places that have a minimum order it makes me nervous to try them out at all.

I would rather see him say $30 shipping for orders under $200. You have to understand that first time customers biggest fear is sending the money and getting NOTHING at all.

But at this point if he is focusing on growing his customer base than enforcing a $200 minimum would only turn alot of people off.

You completely missed my point. The low minimum attracts many that haven't done their research and don't have the proper amount of knowledge to run a cycle.

These are exactly the guys who invariably put everyone at risk by posting too much information because they don't have enough knowledge there either.

Once more bloods come in tsl will have plenty of new orders. The risk becomes everyone's safety at that point. Fuck a $200 minimum if it were me I would make it $300 for any first time customers.

Once a lab has established itself as reliable who gives a shit what a first time customers biggest fear is? Those with experience will do their research as well as check with others in the game and make an informed decision. Those without are generally a danger to everyone anyway. This isn't amazon or Walmart.

TSL could quickly turn into a pharmacom and where they are insulated because their operation is in China, TSL has no such insulation from problems. Make no mistake LE watches this board and the benefit of increasing business volume must be weighed carefully against the risks for a domestic source.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the syringes themselves can be purchased legally in many places online even Amazon and eBay. Its the actual needles that are restricted.

You probably need twice as many needles as you think because you use 1 needle to puncture the rubber stopper on the vial and draw out and then a fresh needle to inject.