TSL LABS

Lol I'm sure she will not find. I'm thinking to inject only 250mg per week just 1ml for couple of week to see if my body respond well or not then increase dosage.
Semi pointless unless u are trt. 250 and 500 both shut you down. Seems u have alot to learn. Least maybe you are open to learning. There are hundreds of first cycle advise threats check them out.

Yeah noobs that dont do their own research and ask questions may get sabotage advice from an evil person. Like that tells them to use a 10 gauge 3 inch needle. Or to stuff aromasin up their rectum like preperation-H

Yeah noobs that dont do their own research and ask questions may get sabotage advice from an evil person. Like that tells them to use a 10 gauge 3 inch needle. Or to stuff aromasin up their rectum like preperation-H

This isn't what you use?

I always use 10gauge in delts. And anything less than 3 inches is for pussies.

This fucking guy asked if they sold them at Walmart
To be fair, they do sell them at Walmart. You just need a prescription. I have mentioned this before but you can by the syringes and needles at Tractor Supply with no hassle. Only problem is 22 g is as small as they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, they do sell them at Walmart. You just need a prescription. I have mentioned this before but you can by the syringes and needles at Tractor Supply with no hassle. Only problem is 22 g is as small as they go.

Pretty sure he wasn't referring to a Walmart pharmacy

Pretty sure he wasn't referring to a Walmart pharmacy

I don't either. Just trying to be a nice fella. I don't know if all states are the same, but you can buy slin pins with no problem, just not IM...except for where I mentioned. I don't want to jab with 22 g though.

I don't either. Just trying to be a nice fella. I don't know if all states are the same, but you can buy slin pins with no problem, just not IM...except for where I mentioned. I don't want to jab with 22 g though.

I just read the Cali law and syringes are supposed to be legal for harm reduction purposes. However have had members post here they they were declined when attempting to purchase. I'll re read the law and try myself just to see.

You can't overdose, but nice try on your rebuttal. Thought the overdose part was a nice, dramatic touch :)
Bahahaha I literally lmfao when I read that. Wtf kind of pinning method is this kid using in order to O.D. on this shit lololol???? I have never in my life of lifes heard of anyone O.D.'n on aas. Maybe hes plannin to load up a 10ml syringe an bang that shit like dope up in a vein smfdh. If someone is dumb enough to not know the ins an outs of what aas does to the human body, maybe jus maybe he needs to do some more fuckin studing before purchasing a drug that he has no idea how to use........

Bahahaha I literally lmfao when I read that. Wtf kind of pinning method is this kid using in order to O.D. on this shit lololol???? I have never in my life of lifes heard of anyone O.D.'n on aas. Maybe hes plannin to load up a 10ml syringe an bang that shit like dope up in a vein smfdh. If someone is dumb enough to not know the ins an outs of what aas does to the human body, maybe jus maybe he needs to do some more fuckin studing before purchasing a drug that he has no idea how to use........

Yea that shit had me laughing too. I don't know if I'm tripping but seems to be a lot of dumb posts lately. Not too long ago guys would have been flamed and gone quick. Now everyone is Mr. Nice Guy it seems. Im more in the school or hard knocks myself so miss the way it used to be.

Yea that shit had me laughing too. I don't know if I'm tripping but seems to be a lot of dumb posts lately. Not too long ago guys would have been flamed and gone quick. Now everyone is Mr. Nice Guy it seems. Im more in the school or hard knocks myself so miss the way it used to be.

The kids now a days would cry flaming them hardcore. I'm sure the kid who posted going to Walmart is crying with tears with the light flaming smh[emoji23][emoji23]

The kids now a days would cry flaming them hardcore. I'm sure the kid who posted going to Walmart is crying with tears with the light flaming smh[emoji23][emoji23]

Yea when Brutus and BB69 used to flame it would make me blush. I can't even get on that level if I tried.

Med vet supply. you can get syringes with needles for $7.99. You can buy extra 100 packs of needles for $$4-5. shipping is like $10. I usually just order all kinds of 1 ml and 3 ml syringes with an assortment of needles to justify the $10 shipping. My first order I think I ordered 3 or 4 different gauges of needles and started experimenting on what I liked.

I experimented so much that I OD'd on test and they had to pump my muscles bellies!

I can go to Walmart pharmacy and get needles and syringe combos no problem just have to ask and u can get draw needles at tractor supply but it's aggervatin asking for them at Walmart. I use gpz now. So I guess it's state by state policy or something

I can go to Walmart pharmacy and get needles and syringe combos no problem just have to ask and u can get draw needles at tractor supply but it's aggervatin asking for them at Walmart. I use gpz now. So I guess it's state by state policy or something

Walmart in my state will only sell the slin pins, not IM, without a prescription. I'm with you on the draw needles though. It would be convenient if TS sold 25 g.

Walmart in my state will only sell the slin pins, not IM, without a prescription. I'm with you on the draw needles though. It would be convenient if TS sold 25 g.

They just opened a TS in my city, so you just walk in and get them or have to get them online?

Sponsors