TSL LABS

So I can not buy from Wal-Mart etc. And what type of needle do I need? I will inject test e

This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about guys. You should know this before you ever consider AAS use but I will help out so I don't get called a dick.

Some prefer 25G but most I know prefer 23G. 1 inch works for delt and quad injections and 1 1/2 inch for glute injections although those with low body fat can do 1 inch in glutes at well.

Check out Cal Vet Supply for needle and syringe needs. Human grade at pet prices.

You completely missed my point. The low minimum attracts many that haven't done their research and don't have the proper amount of knowledge to run a cycle.

These are exactly the guys who invariably put everyone at risk by posting too much information because they don't have enough knowledge there either.

Once more bloods come in tsl will have plenty of new orders. The risk becomes everyone's safety at that point. Fuck a $200 minimum if it were me I would make it $300 for any first time customers.

Once a lab has established itself as reliable who gives a shit what a first time customers biggest fear is? Those with experience who do their research will check with others in the game and make an informed decision. Those without are generally a danger to everyone anyway. This isn't amazon or Walmart.

TSL could quickly turn into a pharmacom and where they are insulated because their operation is in China, TSL has no such insulation from problems. Make no mistake LE watches this board and the benefit of increasing business volume must be weighed carefully against the risks for a domestic source.

That is your opinion and thats fine. But leave it up to thetsl to run his business the way he sees fit. I dont agree with you.... .....The opinions of a bunch of strangers online could easily be posts made by shills, paid employees or even bots. We have seen it time and time again on private boards.

$300 minimum? THat is kray-kray. How is that going to keep a noob safe? He will end up buying alot more gear than he even needs and may even have an overdose.

You are entitled to your opinion but I dont agree with it and I doubt very many others would as well. $300 is not pocket change to me, I work too hard for my money and dont like gambling

That is your opinion and thats fine. But leave it up to thetsl to run his business the way he sees fit. I dont agree with you.... .....The opinions of a bunch of strangers online could easily be posts made by shills, paid employees or even bots. We have seen it time and time again on private boards.

$300 minimum? THat is kray-kray. How is that going to keep a noob safe? He will end up buying alot more gear than he even needs and may even have an overdose.

You are entitled to your opinion but I dont agree with it and I doubt very many others would as well. $300 is not pocket change to me, I work too hard for my money and dont like gambling

You can't overdose, but nice try on your rebuttal. Thought the overdose part was a nice, dramatic touch :)

Some prefer 25G but most I know prefer 23G. 1 inch works for delt and quad injections and 1 1/2 inch for glute injections although those with low body fat can do 1 inch in glutes at well.

Check out Cal Vet Supply for needle and syringe needs. Human grade at pet prices.

Cool, thanks man! Way cheaper than the place I was going to. And I like that you can buy less than 100 at a time. Great recommendation

As you say everyone is entitled to their opinion. Obviously @thetsl will make his own business decisions. Gear should be the cheapest part of your cycle. Food costs should greatly exceed the gear cost.

A continued low minimum will turn this into a bigger cluster fuck than it already is. He has guys ordering who don't have a clue what kind of needle to buy or use for Christ sakes.

Cool, thanks man! Way cheaper than the place I was going to. And I like that you can buy less than 100 at a time. Great recommendation

No problem. We may not agree on everything but most who have been around for a minute or two know some information that can help others.

Why should we begin with the sarcasm and the condescending tone that we saw from people in the very beginning of this thread? There is no need for rude behavior and profanities.

Treat these Millennials who did not bother to read even for 5 minutes on AAS preparation with the same courtesy you would show to a real life retard at the Supermarket who cannot free one shopping cart that is jammed stuck to the others ones.

Thank u sir

You got it. Do yourself a favor and search 1st time cycles and read up a little before injecting. You are in the right spot to learn and need to do so before injecting.

Don't take offense to people riding you I did it myself. Just do some reading and you will be good to go and will get much more out of your cycle than you otherwise would. Good luck.

Probably because when I offered the sale here and asked you guys advice I got negative feedback......... go back and read and you shall see I offered to extend it here as well....
I don't need to read it again, but thanks for the offer. That was for sales on individual items, bulk packs, etc. Giving a 10% discount for people who pay with a more secure, better method such as bitcoin is a whole different thing AFAIC. It encourages people to use a better method, and keeps both parties more secure. A no brainer to me lol.

Maybe I'm just butt hurt because I've been using bitcoin for a long time now and can't believe everyone doesn't lol.

Thank u for reply I did search well and I will read more . I already have tons of nolvadex, Clomid,etc in my hand I will just run test e 250mg week to see how my body respond, I just recently moved here so do not know very well about laws etc that is why I asked where I can buy syringes etc.before I placed order I thought my wife she will get syringes etc for me since she is nurse but now I just do not want to tell her anything about my cylce for some other reasons. That is why I asked where I can buy syringes etc. And yes this is the best place where u can learn a lot

LoL,

Good luck trying to hide it from your wife. She will discover your secret very quickly heh-heh.

You mean test-e 2 times per week, correct? Monday and Thursday

Lol I'm sure she will not find. I'm thinking to inject only 250mg per week just 1ml for couple of week to see if my body respond well or not then increase dosage.

He has guys ordering who don't have a clue what kind of needle to buy or use for Christ sakes.

Exactly. It wastes a sources time that could be better sent handling real issues. Not to mention such questions indicate a general lack of knowledge and therefore lack of security. Bad business for all.