TSL LABS

I want to run a cycle and it could promote their products depending on the results I get... so yeah, I'm seeing they would be open to some type of promotion like that? I mean I'd still pay for the whole cycle anyways cause I'm trying to stock up anyways. But just to inform people, i would like to run bloods from a-z on their products and do an in depth log @Roger rabbit @thetsl

I want to run a cycle and it could promote their products depending on the results I get... so yeah, I'm seeing they would be open to some type of promotion like that? I mean I'd still pay for the whole cycle anyways cause I'm trying to stock up anyways. But just to inform people, i would like to run bloods from a-z on their products and do an in depth log @Roger rabbit @thetsl
Why dont u order then like everyone else, and get bloods and share like everyone likes. If u wanna log post in cycle log section like everyone else. Takes away from credibility how your presenting this.

Oh your just checking up on reimbursing the bloods. Yes he said he will do that.

But for sure don't take free gear or discounted prices etc unless that discount is something he is doing for all members across the board. You will get labeled as a gear whore and will taint your reputation going forward and will haunt you.

Not trying to be a dick, but I still can't wrap my head around why you offer all the sales and discounts to a forum you pay rent at, but here where it's free we always pay full price. Seems bass ackwards.
1.jpg

Not trying to be a dick, but I still can't wrap my head around why you offer all the sales and discounts to a forum you pay rent at, but here where it's free we always pay full price. Seems bass ackwards.
View attachment 52607
I saw that too, hence why I made a large order from pharmasource, didn't seem right. If there's a sale or the same courtesy extended here, is def ordered some to stock pile for later on.

How long have you been around? Just last year there were several busts of small outfits. Phoenix area had a crack down with a lot of small guys, including users that got popped. You won't find the details on the link I posted but the info is out there. Never take security lightly.
Yup. Just had some guy get pinched in my city who I knew for selling. They got a warrenty shortly after and raided his home. Found more then 100 vials and 10,000+ tabs of assort gear. That never made the news. Only certain things do for some reason. I've seen lesser busts end up on the news.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

How about you pay for your gear with your own money run a log and let everybody know how it goes? besides kind of defeats the purpose of knowing if you're getting accurately dosed gear if the center knows you're gonna be running a log and telling everybody about your experience

How about you pay for your gear with your own money run a log and let everybody know how it goes? besides kind of defeats the purpose of knowing if you're getting accurately dosed gear if the center knows you're gonna be running a log and telling everybody about your experience

Edit: if the sender knows you're running a log how can you trust you're getting the same gear is everyone else ?

Edit: if the sender knows you're running a log how can you trust you're getting the same gear is everyone else ?
As long as he takes @Roger rabbit advice and only takes promos or sales offered to all members he can remain anonymous if he doesnt have an email matching his board handle

So the selfish side of me is saying.. "Great idea, who cares, as long as I get good gear!" But, not me anymore, so I agree that is true, anyone can send a single cycle to get everyone's money for bunk... That's bullshit to do, but a great way to scam