TSL LABS

If you follow all instructions given he will come thru you have to have some patience he did say sometimes it may take a little less than a week or a little more than a week
I've not used this source and to be honest I haven't made up my mind yet... bUT I will second @Ozzy619 in his post on not wasting a lot of time with bullshit posts... do some research... I've emailed this source 3 different times with questions about his products and have always heard back quickly. if your not getting responses there is probably a reason

That is your opinion and thats fine. But leave it up to thetsl to run his business the way he sees fit. I dont agree with you.... .....The opinions of a bunch of strangers online could easily be posts made by shills, paid employees or even bots. We have seen it time and time again on private boards.

$300 minimum? THat is kray-kray. How is that going to keep a noob safe? He will end up buying alot more gear than he even needs and may even have an overdose.

You are entitled to your opinion but I dont agree with it and I doubt very many others would as well. $300 is not pocket change to me, I work too hard for my money and dont like gambling
Then use a different source.... there are tons out there that don't have any minimum... it cuts down on small orders and therefor cuts down on the amount of packs going out per day.... its a safety precaution not a money making scheme... if you can't understand that then you really need to go somewhere else

To be fair, they do sell them at Walmart. You just need a prescription. I have mentioned this before but you can by the syringes and needles at Tractor Supply with no hassle. Only problem is 22 g is as small as they go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That and they are not human grade pins your using from a tractor supply store.... wtf... lol .. not bashing brother as I did this myself when I got started but don't lie bro.... that 1 out of every 50 or so that feels like it was dul and rips half your muscle tissue out when u pull the pin out..... lmao

That and they are not human grade pins your using from a tractor supply store.... wtf... lol .. not bashing brother as I did this myself when I got started but don't lie bro.... that 1 out of every 50 or so that feels like it was dul and rips half your muscle tissue out when u pull the pin out..... lmao

Glad someone clarified the TS question I had. I'll just stick to the vet grade tren and not the pins.

Look fellas, I've got nothing invested in this source, just watching things play out, but here's the thing, If I were a drug dealer, and make no mistake, tsl is a drug dealer no different than any other out there, there's NO FUCKING WAY! I WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH HALF YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHO JUST SHOWED UP IN THE LAST 20 PAGES OR SO!
FuckING kidding me? show up at my house in a hot flashy car? your gone, ask me stupid fuckING questions, your gone....
I think this thread might be getting worse than 24k was with all the dick riding idiots who show up to talk

Glad someone clarified the TS question I had. I'll just stick to the vet grade tren and not the pins.
Gpzmedlabs . .
CHEAP as hell and fast shipping... no reason to use the same pins that farmer Joe uses on his cattle.... like i said, I've done it... not judging but it was brutal... I still buy my draw pins from there tho

Your going about this all wrong bro. We don't log to promote a ugl. We log to keep it as safe as possible for the guys behind us.

Well yeah thats why id be running a log... but if the cycle went well, then i guess you could consider it a promotion of their product. Take from it what you want..

Look fellas, I've got nothing invested in this source, just watching things play out, but here's the thing, If I were a drug dealer, and make no mistake, tsl is a drug dealer no different than any other out there, there's NO FUCKING WAY! I WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH HALF YOU MOTHERFUCKER WHO JUST SHOWED UP IN THE LAST 20 PAGES OR SO!
FuckING kidding me? show up at my house in a hot flashy car? your gone, ask me stupid fuckING questions, your gone....
I think this thread might be getting worse than 24k was with all the dick riding idiots who show up to talk

Wise words spoken here. 100% agree.

thats why you're not a source

Gpzmedlabs . .
CHEAP as hell and fast shipping... no reason to use the same pins that farmer Joe uses on his cattle.... like i said, I've done it... not judging but it was brutal... I still buy my draw pins from there tho

I've been using GPZ for years but hate the $25 they charge for shipping. Shipping is more than my pins, ridiculous. I was just trying to find a cheaper alternative.

I've been using GPZ for years but hate the $25 they charge for shipping. Shipping is more than my pins, ridiculous. I was just trying to find a cheaper alternative.

Check out page 2. About half way down. Info is still valid as far as I know.

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/aids/Documents/SASEPList.pdf

You did say Caly right?

Check out page 2. About half way down. Info is still valid as far as I know.

http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/aids/Documents/SASEPList.pdf

You did say Caly right?

Yes sir that is correct. I just looked up my city and its the ghetto clinic lol. I was just reading the law the other day and it's suppose to apply to every pharmacy. Guess it's up to the pharmacies discretion. I'm still going to hit up the big chains by my house to see what's up.

IVe used medical and lab supplies . com a few times now and have been quite satisfied. I was trying to use medlabgear too but the fucking website kept pissing me off enough to where i said fuck it not worth my time. Allegro medical was really fast too

calvetsupply for the win. you can get everything you need for a 12 week cycle for less than $15 shipped. And that's Priority Mail 2-3 days. Best deal I ever seen. Sweet......

Last edited:
I wouldnt want to deal with buying pins from a human face to face. I can imagine that being denied the purchase would make me pretty angry. Because even if they thought I was a junkie that would make it even worse that they are denying me the purchase and sending me back to the streets to share needles with the other hypes and spread the AIDS

I wouldnt want to deal with buying pins from a human face to face. I can imagine that being denied the purchase would make me pretty angry. Because even if they thought I was a junkie that would make it even worse that they are denying me the purchase and sending me back to the streets to share needles with the other hypes and spread the AIDS

I don't care what anyone thinks of me, especially in person. It won't get me mad if I get shot down but I will lecture them about harm reduction.

They just opened a TS in my city, so you just walk in and get them or have to get them online?

Just walk in and go back to the area with livestock-care supplies. They'll have them on a rack. Just grab the ones you need and go to checkout. They don't ask any questions. Usually they don't even look at it. I guess if they do ask, just say it for antibiotics for pet goats or something. I was going to tell them they were for my gf goats, but they didn't ask. They didn't even bat an eye.

Or why not just order them from MedLabGear that's right here on our forum, and have it all in your mailbox in a couple days? I don't understand why you'd run here and there and try to figure out who will sell you what when you can spend 5 min placing an order and have it delivered. [emoji23][emoji23]

Or why not just order them from MedLabGear that's right here on our forum, and have it all in your mailbox in a couple days? I don't understand why you'd run here and there and try to figure out who will sell you what when you can spend 5 min placing an order and have it delivered. [emoji23][emoji23]

Options are always good. That, and tractor supply is a cool place for the rough neck in me to look around.

Options are always good. That, and tractor supply is a cool place for the rough neck in me to look around.

Tractor supply pins are not near as sharp as human grade....trust me on that. Also 22g is usually the smallest they have.

Sponsors