TSL LABS

I think it's already been mentioned but my experience with medlab gear was great. They responded to my emails quicker than pissed off texts from my wife, pack dropped in 2 days and they threw in $30 worth of extras
Not Dick riding but had great shit through medlabgear. They are way cool...always throws n extra treats. Only place I go now

Both suggestions that have been posted are good. Ranitidine is cheaper and will probably work. If not give Omeprazole a shot as the products have different active ingredients.
I think your right... either is a good option.. the ranitidine is just such a cheap fix I went with it... u can just take it in the am and it's good all day

Not Dick riding but had great shit through medlabgear. They are way cool...always throws n extra treats. Only place I go now

Just checked them out and they have a nice selection. I always use nipro and they have it so might give them a shot next time. Selection on everything looks better than gpz actually.

I'm here if you guys need me, a lot of you have been Pming me and ill be more than happy to help

With the rate this thread is going you're going to be overwhelmed with a ton of pointless, waste of time questions based on some of the posts here. Good luck!

Just checked them out and they have a nice selection. I always use nipro and they have it so might give them a shot next time. Selection on everything looks better than gpz actually.

Med labs gear is the shit. Just saying..... you won't regret ordering from them.

With the rate this thread is going you're going to be overwhelmed with a ton of pointless, waste of time questions based on some of the posts here. Good luck!
Rather him deal with it than see the dumb ass questions that get asshole answers that take up 2 pages

Rather him deal with it than see the dumb ass questions that get asshole answers that take up 2 pages

I'm all about a quick turn around so would rather flame a guy than have a source waste his time dealing with non sense. The threads don't mean shit to a source, more or less info for us.

I'm all about a quick turn around so would rather flame a guy than have a source waste his time dealing with non sense. The threads don't mean shit to a source, more or less info for us.
Yea i get that. I wasnt meaning they shouldn't get the asshole answers i was trying to stress more emphasis on the unnecessary questions that padawan can deal with

I ask this guy a simple yes or no question and in 3 days he never answers me. I ask him just want to double check if you have an item in the inventory. And he never responds. I ask him again. Once again no answer. I would hate to see him fall silent after I have sent the money.

@thetsl @Padawan

Not feeling very confident with TSL

I ask this guy a simple yes or no question and in 3 days he never answers me. I ask him just want to double check if you have an item in the inventory. And he never responds. I ask him again. Once again no answer. I would hate to see him fall silent after I have sent the money.

@thetsl @Padawan

Not gonna lie dude, tsl is probably the slowest ugl I've ever dealt with as far as sending orders and receiving payment instructions however, he's said he's not trying to be the fastest and his products are good (from what I've had). As far as questions go he's always answered pretty quick. I have noticed he doesn't answer emails during the day, he tends to only respond at night

I don't know if y'all read a while back that he works at one of the largest refineries in the U.S... shift work sucks.. .. hell come around.... ( no I never purchased from him)

Also don't make the same mistake I did and leave an item out of your order....now I'm waiting another day for a response for that. And make sure to tell him about the sale as he does not add it on automatically apparently

Not gonna lie dude, tsl is probably the slowest ugl I've ever dealt with as far as sending orders and receiving payment instructions however, he's said he's not trying to be the fastest and his products are good (from what I've had). As far as questions go he's always answered pretty quick. I have noticed he doesn't answer emails during the day, he tends to only respond at night

From my "friends" dealings with this lab, his TA is on par with International. The communication isn't the best, but he does eventually respond. If his gear is as good as everyone is claiming then these are minor details to me. I've dealt with private labs that have had over a month TA, but there was always decent communication.

Every lab has its quirks, as long as the gear is good all the other shit is small. We are dealing with the black market, not EBay.

@thetsl @Padawan

baxter i just went thru every PM I've ever received twice to make sure i didn't overlook your question, and i do NOT have any message from you... please resend your question and ill answer you very promptly. thank you

sounds like @thetsl is more American than apple pie, working man, family man, and tren. Murcia. I dig it.

Youre interpretation of an American family man is a lot different than mine. I would think that an AAS source is somebody that's on the fringe of the law and therefore fringe of society.

But then again I like my apple pie was with a shot of whiskey so all good!