TSL LABS

I got my order in 3 days after paying. In my opinion, that is pretty damn quick.
He responded to my emails in the evening and I didn't have one issue with placing my order..
As he has stated, follow his rules and your shit will get taken care of.
It amazes me at how many of the noobs jump into this game without doing their research
Mind doing a review for us at some point?

I made a large order but will be mixing stuff from two different vendors.
It's up to you to decide whether he is good to go or not.
Bloods have been posted by others.
I'm currently running sustanon, eq and tren. Have been blasting and cruising for a while

Thank you sir. Let me know the doses you decide to do as well if you could
@Poppindemthangz i bought Performix Gluta-Blend multi phase Glutamine. Took one scoop mixed in 8oz of water so that was 5,000 mg of L-Glutamine. I took that on Tuesday bc heartburn was really acting up. Haven't used any since, knocked it out. Now I may need it today bc I injected Tren e again this morning

Hmmmm I'm on tren e also and noticed it's worse on injection days. It's odd to me because I would think a long ester wouldnt affect me so soon.

Hmmmm I'm on tren e also and noticed it's worse on injection days. It's odd to me because I would think a long ester wouldnt affect me so soon.
@Poppindemthangz i bought Performix Gluta-Blend multi phase Glutamine. Took one scoop mixed in 8oz of water so that was 5,000 mg of L-Glutamine. I took that on Tuesday bc heartburn was really acting up. Haven't used any since, knocked it out. Now I may need it today bc I injected Tren e again this morning
I'm currently taking what @legendary told me to take from wallmart. It's a generic for zertec or something, but it works great. I'll also try the glutamine

L-glutamine really should be used first before Zantac etc. the reason for the heart burn/acid is when your body is highly anabolic your body sacrifices the glutamine from your stomach lining for the rest of your body. Replace the glutamine and the heart burn will subside.

Gpzmedlabs . .
CHEAP as hell and fast shipping... no reason to use the same pins that farmer Joe uses on his cattle.... like i said, I've done it... not judging but it was brutal... I still buy my draw pins from there tho
Allegro medical 28.00$ with shipping and will be at your doorstep in 3 days i swear by them

Youre interpretation of an American family man is a lot different than mine. I would think that an AAS source is somebody that's on the fringe of the law and therefore fringe of society.

But then again I like my apple pie was with a shot of whiskey so all good!
You've got a point, speaking from a sociological perspective, something is only as deviant as society deems it. In the case of AAS, I believe reaching ones peak potential from both a visual and mechanical physical perspective is important and badass. So I think being deviant in that aspect is okay with me, perhaps even preferable if the alternative is looking average, why would anyone want to do that if it's not forced upon them. And that's not to say it's all about AAS use, but it does play an important role.

That's a good price? you didn't mention what you got for 28 bucks.... for 150 BD 3cc 25g 1 in , I pay 39 bucks and get my pack in 3 days... I'm happy with that
Ya'll are paying way to much! I use med vet supply and I can get 200 syringes with needles and another 100 pack of drama syringes for 28+-

Thank you for clarifying... I wasn't questioning sterility, more quality, it just seems to me that vet supplies are just not as high quality as humanngrade, but it doesn't look like this is vet grade stuff.... I will have to check them out
Everything has always been delivered promptly. Of course everything is individually wrapped and sterile. Except slin pins come in 10 packs inside a box with 10 packs in each box. Needles always been sharp and never had any issues. 100 packs of syringes with needles is 7.99 and 100 packs of needles is 3.99. I searched for a little bit before I ordered my first I time. What can I say I want to spend the least I can on the best I can get.:D

L-glutamine really should be used first before Zantac etc. the reason for the heart burn/acid is when your body is highly anabolic your body sacrifices the glutamine from your stomach lining for the rest of your body. Replace the glutamine and the heart burn will subside.
Just curious if you've had heartburn running test and/or npp? Not running tren as I've been reading but I have noticed more heartburn than usual.

I have been having slight heartburn. I picked up glutamine yesterday to give it a go.. I'm also going to try dipenhydramine to try to get a full nights rest